Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49843 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 19:02 - Jul 16 with 2013 viewsLord_Bony

Anyone seen the film Avatar?

That s how unequal the fight really is,

[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 19:08]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 2000 viewsreddythered

When you have to cite a fictional and pretty crap film to try to bolster a point...

Qassam rockets, for example aren't great, pretty scattergun but are still rockets.

Indeed, maybe you should read what Human Rights Watch ( again, no friends of Israel ) stated about Qassam rockets. Quite illuminating actually.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2012/12/24/gaza-palestinian-rockets-unlawfully-targeted-

There you go. A group critical of Israel have pointed out Hamas target civilians, a stick routinely used to beat Israel with.

Which is why trying to simplify to a black and white scenario gives a lack of true understanding.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 19:29 - Jul 16 with 1985 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 18:15 - Jul 16 by Lord_Bony

Send in more planes kill,bomb,kill

More killed and the next day and the next

Hamas are you ready to have peace now and call a truce?

No Israel peace off we want nothing to do with you anymore.

Ok then,let them have it boys,kill,bomb,kill until they sign the peace treaty.

Next we ll send in the tanks and ground forces against the terrified population

That ll make them sign anything we want them to sign

Oh and while we re in there let's push the border back a bit more eh.

Which bit of that is untrue then?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Palestine on 19:33 - Jul 16 with 1973 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 19:29 - Jul 16 by Lord_Bony

Which bit of that is untrue then?

Fire rockets, rockets, rockets

Hope some killed if Iron Dome doesn't get them in time

Fire rockets, rockets, rockets

Play the PR game for sympathy, knowing there's a growing anti-semitic sentiment - see France at the moment.

Ignore any attempts at peace given Jews are ZOMG EVIL

Fire rockets, rockets, rockets whilst putting civilians in harms way - civilians of all sides

Push the Jews into the sea, if possible

Which part of that is untrue given you seem to want to see things from one side only?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 19:45 - Jul 16 with 1961 viewsLord_Bony

You still don t get it do you Red?
As has been pointed out on this thread 1000% more Palestinians get killed than Israelis do.

Why does the media always report Israeli deaths like the three students recently but ignores Palestinian deaths by Israel which goes on most days of the week?could it be that most of the media is owned by Jewish companies like Sky and Rueters?

The two party state could only work if Israel gives back the land and water it has illegally grabbed ,that would be a solid framework to start from...but that would never happen....

Palestine on 19:50 - Jul 16 with 1953 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 19:45 - Jul 16 by Lord_Bony

You still don t get it do you Red?
As has been pointed out on this thread 1000% more Palestinians get killed than Israelis do.

Why does the media always report Israeli deaths like the three students recently but ignores Palestinian deaths by Israel which goes on most days of the week?could it be that most of the media is owned by Jewish companies like Sky and Rueters?

The two party state could only work if Israel gives back the land and water it has illegally grabbed ,that would be a solid framework to start from...but that would never happen....

Sky is a Jewish company. Reuters too I guess.

Damn those pesky Jews huh? They get everywhere.

I mean, those Jews running the media. Guess that's why front page every damn day has been a count of the rockets fired into Israel. Oh wait....

Some can wonder why you even raised that point.

If you want to treat it like some kind of game where you score kills to be able to evaluate things, ignore the geopolitics, ignore inconvenient facts then it shows a shallow evaluation of things, mostly stemmed by the media.

Glad you agree on a two party state solution, define the borders? 1967? Never going to happen.

Palestine on 19:52 - Jul 16 with 1950 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 19:02 - Jul 16 by Lord_Bony

Anyone seen the film Avatar?

That s how unequal the fight really is,

[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 19:08]

YOM KIPPUR WAR.
ISRAEL
375,000 troops
1,700 tanks
3,000 armoured carriers
945 artillery units
440 combat aircraft.
EGYPT
650,000 troops
1,700 tanks
2,400 armoured carriers
1,200 artillery units
400 combat aircraft
140 helicopters
104 navy vessels
150 surface to air missiles
62 batteries (front line)
SYRIA
150,000 troops
1,200 tanks
800 armoured carriers
600 artillery units.
Not to mention the rest of the Arab coalition forces of > Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Tunisia, Algeria, not all combatant to be fair, but they were part of the coalition forces attacking Israel.
I'll leave it to you to do the adding up.
With regard to the film Avatar, I'll agree with you it was an unequal fight, but you do realise it was fiction don't you?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 20:04]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 19:55 - Jul 16 with 1939 viewsreddythered

And getting back to the whole Sky issue....

If you want to believe Rupert Murdoch owns Sky ( he doesn't ) well he's errm Christian. Not Jewish.

Perhaps you can tell us the names of these evil Jews running Sky. Maybe David Icke knows?

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 20:02 - Jul 16 with 1922 viewsreddythered

And getting back to the numbers game.

Israel go after the military / Hamas targets. They happen to be scattered around civilian areas. Makes things awkward; ground invasion would lead to more deaths.

So Israel leaflet the area, giving fair warning to civilians. I can't recall Hamas ever informing Israel of which of it's civilians are in danger?

Indeed, a Hamas suicide bomber once blew up a toy shop. The rationale? IDF has conscription, therefore one day children will become combatents.

I can only imagine the self-righteous indignation if Israel were to persue that line.

Palestine on 20:06 - Jul 16 with 1912 viewsLeonisGod

Palestine on 19:17 - Jul 16 by reddythered

When you have to cite a fictional and pretty crap film to try to bolster a point...

Qassam rockets, for example aren't great, pretty scattergun but are still rockets.

Indeed, maybe you should read what Human Rights Watch ( again, no friends of Israel ) stated about Qassam rockets. Quite illuminating actually.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2012/12/24/gaza-palestinian-rockets-unlawfully-targeted-

There you go. A group critical of Israel have pointed out Hamas target civilians, a stick routinely used to beat Israel with.

Which is why trying to simplify to a black and white scenario gives a lack of true understanding.

I'd take those figures about rockets launched with a pinch of salt considering they came from the Israeli defence ministry/forces. But that's a fairly pedantic point and anyone trying to defend hamas is clearly nuts, as is anyone thinking Israeli is an innocent party in all of this. Nuts the lot of 'em.
Palestine on 20:07 - Jul 16 with 1912 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 19:55 - Jul 16 by reddythered

And getting back to the whole Sky issue....

If you want to believe Rupert Murdoch owns Sky ( he doesn't ) well he's errm Christian. Not Jewish.

Perhaps you can tell us the names of these evil Jews running Sky. Maybe David Icke knows?

Oops sorry slip of the tongue I meant Fox not Sky.

I agree Rupert Murdoch got into a lot of trouble recently exposing that most of the press in America is owned by six Jewish companies.maybe it does give a skew on things happening there .

But the fact remains the killing by Israel still goes on tonight with the use of the very latest in technological,military equipment against a country that can at best lob a few rockets made of scrap metal over the border...hardly fair is it when Israel goes unchecked and can do what they want.

Nothing is going to change there in our lifetimes that's for certain.

Palestine on 20:12 - Jul 16 with 1900 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 20:07 - Jul 16 by Lord_Bony

Oops sorry slip of the tongue I meant Fox not Sky.

I agree Rupert Murdoch got into a lot of trouble recently exposing that most of the press in America is owned by six Jewish companies.maybe it does give a skew on things happening there .

But the fact remains the killing by Israel still goes on tonight with the use of the very latest in technological,military equipment against a country that can at best lob a few rockets made of scrap metal over the border...hardly fair is it when Israel goes unchecked and can do what they want.

Nothing is going to change there in our lifetimes that's for certain.

Rupert Murdoch is 83. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on the verge of dementia tbh given some statements he's made.

The whole Jew/media thing really gets me. Let's be blunt, the extreme right wing Christian whackjobs believe in the whole Armageddon thing; the location of which explains support for Israel more than any Jewish conspiracy.

Those rockets are still capable of killing. The reason they don't is Iron Dome gets most of them. If Israel wanted to maximise civilian deaths a) the number of deaths would be a hell of a lot higher and b) I'd agree with you.

The reality is Israel have shown a willingness to negotiate. Most Palestinians would want a negotiation. Arafat seemed to want to be regarded as a great leader rather than the joke he was, "defeat" of Israel creating a legacy. Hamas? No interest in peace whatsoever - goes against their covenant.

As I said, remove Hamas from the equation, have a more moderate Palestinian leadership willing to strive for peace and things would change.

Palestine on 20:23 - Jul 16 with 1876 viewsShaky

Palestine on 20:12 - Jul 16 by reddythered

Rupert Murdoch is 83. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on the verge of dementia tbh given some statements he's made.

The whole Jew/media thing really gets me. Let's be blunt, the extreme right wing Christian whackjobs believe in the whole Armageddon thing; the location of which explains support for Israel more than any Jewish conspiracy.

Those rockets are still capable of killing. The reason they don't is Iron Dome gets most of them. If Israel wanted to maximise civilian deaths a) the number of deaths would be a hell of a lot higher and b) I'd agree with you.

The reality is Israel have shown a willingness to negotiate. Most Palestinians would want a negotiation. Arafat seemed to want to be regarded as a great leader rather than the joke he was, "defeat" of Israel creating a legacy. Hamas? No interest in peace whatsoever - goes against their covenant.

As I said, remove Hamas from the equation, have a more moderate Palestinian leadership willing to strive for peace and things would change.

You clearly didn't read the article I posted a page or so ago by Daniel Levy in today's FT, in which he amongst other things states that Israel:

* pays lip service only to negotiations, but has no interest in or commitment towards achieving a comprehensive settlement.

* ". ..has no interest in handing Gaza to Mr Abbas in order to strengthen the moderate Palestinian camp"

What are Levy's credentials and relevant insights into the Israeli position? Here is a snippet of his bio:

"1999-2001, Daniel worked in the Israeli prime minister's office as special adviser and head of Jerusalem Affairs, following which he worked as senior policy adviser to then Israeli minister of justice, Yossi Beilin. In this capacity, he was responsible for co-ordinating policy on various issues, including peace negotiations, civil and human rights, and the Palestinian minority in Israel. Daniel was also a member of the official Israeli delegation to the Taba negotiations with the Palestinians in January 2001 and previously served on the Israeli negotiating team to the "Oslo B" agreement from May to September 1995 under Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. He also served as the lead Israeli drafter of the Geneva Initiative, a joint Israeli-Palestinian effort that suggests a detailed model for a peace agreement to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

http://www.ecfr.eu/content/profile/C128

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Palestine on 20:55 - Jul 16 with 1851 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 20:23 - Jul 16 by Shaky

You clearly didn't read the article I posted a page or so ago by Daniel Levy in today's FT, in which he amongst other things states that Israel:

* pays lip service only to negotiations, but has no interest in or commitment towards achieving a comprehensive settlement.

* ". ..has no interest in handing Gaza to Mr Abbas in order to strengthen the moderate Palestinian camp"

What are Levy's credentials and relevant insights into the Israeli position? Here is a snippet of his bio:

"1999-2001, Daniel worked in the Israeli prime minister's office as special adviser and head of Jerusalem Affairs, following which he worked as senior policy adviser to then Israeli minister of justice, Yossi Beilin. In this capacity, he was responsible for co-ordinating policy on various issues, including peace negotiations, civil and human rights, and the Palestinian minority in Israel. Daniel was also a member of the official Israeli delegation to the Taba negotiations with the Palestinians in January 2001 and previously served on the Israeli negotiating team to the "Oslo B" agreement from May to September 1995 under Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. He also served as the lead Israeli drafter of the Geneva Initiative, a joint Israeli-Palestinian effort that suggests a detailed model for a peace agreement to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

http://www.ecfr.eu/content/profile/C128

That is still one person's opinion. Someone who by the bio you posted worked for the PM back in 2001. Times and people change, it's a supposition he still has the contacts to be 100% accurate.

Given he's worked for Al Jazeera, I'd not be surprised by his comments. Levy didn't seem to make those comments in the Guardian last week, which seems odd.

Out of interest, what's your view on the Daily Mirror printed a mashup photo of Israelis celebrating over a photo of an attack? Where the attack photo was actually a photo from 2009. Inciting racial hatred or perfectly acceptable tabloid journalism?

Palestine on 21:02 - Jul 16 with 1836 viewsShaky

Palestine on 20:55 - Jul 16 by reddythered

That is still one person's opinion. Someone who by the bio you posted worked for the PM back in 2001. Times and people change, it's a supposition he still has the contacts to be 100% accurate.

Given he's worked for Al Jazeera, I'd not be surprised by his comments. Levy didn't seem to make those comments in the Guardian last week, which seems odd.

Out of interest, what's your view on the Daily Mirror printed a mashup photo of Israelis celebrating over a photo of an attack? Where the attack photo was actually a photo from 2009. Inciting racial hatred or perfectly acceptable tabloid journalism?

Bog standard sensationalistic journalism --happens all the time.

Remember there were quite a few in the Iraqi wars? It is very tough indeed for photo editors to get good shots of buildings being detonated by laser guided munitions. The drab aftermath is nevertheless obvious for all to see.

Edit: As for the issue of Levy's access to current merterial, his bio starts out:

"Daniel Levy is the director of the Middle East and North Africa Programme at ECFR, based in our London office. He is also senior research fellow at the New America Foundation and senior fellow at The Century Foundation."

I'd say he sounds pretty well clued in.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 21:04]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Palestine on 21:16 - Jul 16 with 1824 viewsShaky

On the wires now:

JERUSALEM, July 16 (Reuters) — Israel said on Wednesday it would temporarily halt fire in the Gaza Strip on Thursday for a five-hour period, citing humanitarian reasons.

The military said after contacts with U.N. officials Israel has decided that "between 1000 (0700 GMT) and 1500 (1200 GMT) the Israeli military will cease operational activity with the Gaza Strip and hold its fire".

(Writing by Allyn Fisher-Ilan; Editing by Alison Williams) ((allyn.fisher@thomsonreuters.com)(+97226322202)(Reuters Messaging: allyn.fisher.thomsonreuters.com@thomsonreuters.net)

Keywords: PALESTINIANS ISRAEL/LULL

Misology -- It's a bitch

Palestine on 23:40 - Jul 16 with 1792 viewsepaul

Dont know how to embed this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=673202166081794

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 08:11 - Jul 17 with 1743 viewsLord_Bony

This what the evil bastards got up to yeasterday killing children.

If you see the original video the kids are running terrified on the beach looking for shelter.the first bomb misses them.
A few minutes later the second bomb/missile finds them and kills all four of them.

This is what the people have to put up with on a regular basis and all they can do is launch a few rockets back with no effect.
The first Israeli casualty got buried yesterday while the Palestinian death and injured runs into hundreds .

Next the tanks will roll in.
Where is the justice in this Israel? Totally evil c:nts

[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 8:15]

Palestine on 08:11 - Jul 17 with 1740 viewsperchrockjack

so the thinking is ISRAEL gives back the land and water they ve illegally stolen and things will be fine.

WRONG and a brief perusal of history will tell you Arabs need a cause/reason to fight Jews.

If land and water were to be "given back" Al Queda then presumably would stop blowing up people from all of the world as PALASTINE would then be back in Islamic land.
No they fooking wouldn't.

Clearly Jews still seen as fair game to butcher

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 09:07 - Jul 17 with 1713 viewsBrockley_Jack

Philistines hiding amongst children to fire their rockets. Using their children as suicide bombers.
If you want to judge the philistines have a read up on their activities in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
They are as low as you can get as a people.
Palestine on 09:44 - Jul 17 with 1697 viewsreddythered

The beach had been targetted for nights before hand.

The BBC footage showed a burning metal crate.

Legitimate target, maybe. To farcically claim that Israel magically targetted a few kids, cynically aiming for where they were running is ridiculous.

Their death is a tragedy. To claim they were deliberately targetted speaks volumes tbh. Never hear comments about Hamas targetting civilians despite Human Rights Watch pointing that out.

EDIT: And that "few" rockets fired from Palestine is over a thousand since May. "Few" indeed.

EDIT2 : Guardian report claims the boys were scavaging for scrap metal - originally claimed they were playing. BBC claims they were playing. One sounds more damning than the other - after all, if they were looking for scrap metal near a target then it's hardly a deliberate targetting of them.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 9:56]

Palestine on 10:36 - Jul 17 with 1676 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 11:42 - Jul 17 with 1663 viewsLord_Bony

Sums it all up for me anyway.

Palestine on 14:36 - Jul 17 with 1627 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 11:42 - Jul 17 by Lord_Bony

Sums it all up for me anyway.

Certainly does

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 14:53 - Jul 17 with 1617 viewsreddythered

Oh dear.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-strongly-condemns-placement-r
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 14:56]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024