Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq 11:16 - Jul 22 with 2706 viewsBrockley_Jack

It's been wall to wall coverage I know since Hamas and it's supporters grabbed the high ground. But what has happened to the coverage of the taffs from butetown slaughtering the innocent. Where is Colin brazier rifling the collection box money? Where are ban ki moon and sepp blatter calling for FIFA bans and boycotts?
Limp left media bias methinks!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 11:29 - Jul 22 with 2658 viewsLiam

What are you talking about you nutter?

Someone delete this.
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 11:50 - Jul 22 with 2575 viewsDarran

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 11:29 - Jul 22 by Liam

What are you talking about you nutter?

Someone delete this.

It should be plain to see what's going on here to anyone that's been here for a few years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 2533 viewsLiam

Doesn't make any sense to me if it makes sense to someone fair enough. Must be very cryptic.

edit: I think I've just got it. Since Cardiff were relegated the welsh media have stopped plastering us with Cardiff news articles.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 12:00]
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 2439 viewsDarran

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 11:58 - Jul 22 by Liam

Doesn't make any sense to me if it makes sense to someone fair enough. Must be very cryptic.

edit: I think I've just got it. Since Cardiff were relegated the welsh media have stopped plastering us with Cardiff news articles.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 12:00]

No you haven't he's talking about the two Muslim brothers from Cardiff that went to Iraq/Syria.

It's obvious who it is,at least it should be to posters that have been here several years.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 2416 viewsBrockley_Jack

Sorry I don't know how to put this on the non football board.
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 12:17 - Jul 22 with 2408 viewsLiam

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 12:13 - Jul 22 by Darran

No you haven't he's talking about the two Muslim brothers from Cardiff that went to Iraq/Syria.

It's obvious who it is,at least it should be to posters that have been here several years.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:01 - Jul 22 with 2268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Brockley anywhere near Millwall?

Poll: Tory leader

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:11 - Jul 22 with 2254 viewsDarran

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:01 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

Is Brockley anywhere near Millwall?

It is.

Login to get fewer ads

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:14 - Jul 22 with 2245 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:11 - Jul 22 by Darran

It is.

Funny that.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:17 - Jul 22 with 2235 viewstrampie

Some would say a dog born in a stable is not a horse.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:39 - Jul 22 with 2202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 12:13 - Jul 22 by Darran

I just can't figure out just which xenophobic poster used to be. Lots of competition these days judging by some threads over the last year or so

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:40 - Jul 22 with 2200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:39 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I just can't figure out just which xenophobic poster used to be. Lots of competition these days judging by some threads over the last year or so

Millwall fan, occasional Swans fan. Regularly makes "Wacky" posts.

Any help?

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:46 - Jul 22 with 2193 viewsWarwickHunt

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:40 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

Millwall fan, occasional Swans fan. Regularly makes "Wacky" posts.

Any help?

Must be, Shirley?
Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:50 - Jul 22 with 2184 viewsexiledclaseboy

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 19:46 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Must be, Shirley?

No doubt about it in my view. It's like 2005 all over again.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 20:06 - Jul 22 with 2155 viewsPacemaker

Surprised he has the front to come back on here after he was sent to Coventry after he assaulted that elderly chap and tried to brag himself up over it.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 20:41 - Jul 22 with 2120 viewscanhecatchit

Sent to Coventry was he? THought he had died from heart attack if I remembered rightly
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 20:41]

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 21:11 - Jul 22 with 2079 viewsPacemaker

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 20:41 - Jul 22 by canhecatchit

Sent to Coventry was he? THought he had died from heart attack if I remembered rightly
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 20:41]

Not if he is posting from this world.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 21:16 - Jul 22 with 2069 viewsexiledclaseboy

I believe he did have a "pull" but thankfully not a fatal one. Perhaps the man himself can confirm for us next time he's on.

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 21:19 - Jul 22 with 2060 viewsDarran

Welshman slaughtering Christians out in Iraq on 21:16 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

I believe he did have a "pull" but thankfully not a fatal one. Perhaps the man himself can confirm for us next time he's on.

He did him and TF used to compare brisk walks every morning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024