Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51774 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:32 - Sep 29 with 1014 viewsSwansNZ

15 teams below us in the Premier League

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:07 - Sep 29 with 994 viewsStarsky

16 - the amount of teams left in the COC

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:18 - Sep 29 with 988 viewsSwansNZ

17 Itay Shechter

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:06 - Sep 29 with 958 viewsStarsky

Nananana ... 18

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:09 - Sep 29 with 953 viewsMusical_Swan

Anananan 19

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:22 - Sep 29 with 949 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:09 - Sep 29 by Musical_Swan

Anananan 19

Pineapple - vingt
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:28 - Sep 29 with 947 viewsMusical_Swan

"Whooooooooooo.... lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Squarepants!" 21
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 13:58]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:36 - Sep 29 with 936 viewsStarsky

22 ... Two more facking Ducks ... Again

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:00 - Sep 29 with 918 viewsMusical_Swan

23. One of the ducks just got eaten by the number three.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:27 - Sep 29 with 899 viewsStarsky

24 ... Four and twenty facking more blackbirds baked in a pie

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:27 - Sep 29 with 872 viewsSwansNZ

25 — page this thread will be on very soon. Half way to a 50 pager.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:02 - Sep 29 with 853 viewsStarsky

26 ... A rhombicuboctahedron has twenty-six faces.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:24 - Sep 29 with 839 viewsSwansNZ

27 - the perfect cube

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:28 - Sep 29 with 835 viewsStarsky

28 - days later was a great film

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 826 viewsjackonicko

29 - number of posts Dav has made since he quit the site
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:33 - Sep 29 with 822 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:32 - Sep 29 by jackonicko

29 - number of posts Dav has made since he quit the site

30 days before I quit for good

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 819 viewsjackonicko

31 - number of days until you come back.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:36 - Sep 29 with 816 viewsStarsky

32 - RED

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:39 - Sep 29 with 812 viewsSwansNZ

33 was Ben but is now FF

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:41 - Sep 29 with 805 viewsStarsky

34 - Most league goals in a top-flight season: 34, by Bob Latchford in 1982—83 ...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:44 - Sep 29 with 801 viewsjackonicko

35 - Walter Boyd. He took that number as that was how many goals he was going to score. In a single season. He didn't.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:52 - Sep 29 with 797 viewsStarsky

36 - the amount of seconds it to for him to get sent off after coming on as sub.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:56 - Sep 29 with 786 viewsjackonicko

37 - the international dial code for East Germany, who were 10 years late joining World War II
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:59 - Sep 29 with 775 viewsStarsky

38 is the sum of the squares of the first three primes.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:01 - Sep 29 with 774 viewsjackonicko

39 - the year of the 20th century when the civilised bits of the world started bashing the hell out of each other in WWII
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024