Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15738 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:51 - Aug 16 with 1560 viewsreddythered

ISIS/IS I believe to be overhyped. Look decent against ragtag basic amateurs; didn't mercenaries in an oil refinery hold them out quite a while?

Put ISIS up against a pro/elite outfit like IDF, then let's see how capable they are.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:30 - Aug 19 with 1495 viewsEbo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:51 - Aug 16 by reddythered

ISIS/IS I believe to be overhyped. Look decent against ragtag basic amateurs; didn't mercenaries in an oil refinery hold them out quite a while?

Put ISIS up against a pro/elite outfit like IDF, then let's see how capable they are.

ISIS is a joint CIA/Mos'ad product, aiming to cause chaos and destruction of course in the name of Islam this has been going on for decades, blame it on the Arabs and Muslims so the Zionists can do their dirty work of killing and destruction.

The west know what they are up against as they trained the leaders of this organisation, all islamic extremists under one banner and in one place is what they planned for.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:46 - Aug 19 with 1443 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:30 - Aug 19 by Ebo

ISIS is a joint CIA/Mos'ad product, aiming to cause chaos and destruction of course in the name of Islam this has been going on for decades, blame it on the Arabs and Muslims so the Zionists can do their dirty work of killing and destruction.

The west know what they are up against as they trained the leaders of this organisation, all islamic extremists under one banner and in one place is what they planned for.

That last paragraph, I suggested that earlier on. It makes a sort of twisted sense.

Arm the most extreme nutters, let them get a foothold and look like a good chance of fulfilling the Jihadist dream (an extreme islamic superstate) before stepping in and wiping them out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:05 - Aug 19 with 1436 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let's hope that's the plan

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 1397 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

It's gone largely unoticef in the last month but an oil and gas company has started drilling in the Golan Heights, a beautiful part of the region and taken as occupied territory from Syria by Israel...

Very convenient that there's a civil war going on in Syria. I guess Assad and the militants are far too concerned about murdering each other than the natural resources of their former territory being swiped?

There are also huge oil and gas reserves under and offshore in Gaza.

So who are the directors and shareholders of Genie Energy ?

Dick Cheney, Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch.

Time to accept that we in the West now live in a Sham-ocracy the newspapers and tv are just another form of "docu-fiction" and that all this strife is and always has been about greed and oil since the early 50s with religious and tribal wounds and injustices being exploited to create war and promote unrest.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:19 - Aug 20 with 1356 viewscontroversial_jack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:38 - Aug 20 by Curcubita_Ultra

It's gone largely unoticef in the last month but an oil and gas company has started drilling in the Golan Heights, a beautiful part of the region and taken as occupied territory from Syria by Israel...

Very convenient that there's a civil war going on in Syria. I guess Assad and the militants are far too concerned about murdering each other than the natural resources of their former territory being swiped?

There are also huge oil and gas reserves under and offshore in Gaza.

So who are the directors and shareholders of Genie Energy ?

Dick Cheney, Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch.

Time to accept that we in the West now live in a Sham-ocracy the newspapers and tv are just another form of "docu-fiction" and that all this strife is and always has been about greed and oil since the early 50s with religious and tribal wounds and injustices being exploited to create war and promote unrest.

Good post! The Kurdish area where the recent trouble is happening is seen as the hub of the oil producing area of Iraq
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:30 - Aug 20 with 1344 viewsperchrockjack

So 9/11was American plot and now Isis is the same way.

Not much indignation for beheading people and done by English jihadists too.

Mental ain't the word gentlemen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:55 - Aug 20 with 1332 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:30 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

So 9/11was American plot and now Isis is the same way.

Not much indignation for beheading people and done by English jihadists too.

Mental ain't the word gentlemen

Won't be long before the conspiracy theorists start claiming the beheading of the journalist, was in fact, just another elaborate American plot intending to incite hatred in the west for those nice ISIS freedom fighters.
No wonder this country is in such a state.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:03 - Aug 20 with 1326 viewsperchrockjack

I ll repeat.

It is not Israel or Jews who threaten the world..

This may make some uncomfortable but the anti semi toms is rank on here.

It is Muslim fundamentalist who are doing .

Sunni Muslims believe Shia heretics and wish to kill them too, yet we see crap like this .

I'm almost speechless

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:24 - Aug 20 with 1313 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:03 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

I ll repeat.

It is not Israel or Jews who threaten the world..

This may make some uncomfortable but the anti semi toms is rank on here.

It is Muslim fundamentalist who are doing .

Sunni Muslims believe Shia heretics and wish to kill them too, yet we see crap like this .

I'm almost speechless

A thread about ISIS and the racial "ISM'S are out again .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:28 - Aug 20 with 1309 viewsperchrockjack

hello tom.
Well its islanist (sunni) obliterating people they believe infidels so yes mate it is.

Its quite clear people have agendas over Israel .

Hamas broke another ceasefire and started firing rockets again. Israel,like dickeads start immediately retaliating instead of by waiting then holding hamas up to the world to see the murdering sly feckers they are
Frankly I have to time for either side . Both have historical issues but this ISIS is surely different gravy
ONE THING FOR SURE.
WE ll not live to see peace in the middle east

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:40 - Aug 20 with 1300 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:28 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

hello tom.
Well its islanist (sunni) obliterating people they believe infidels so yes mate it is.

Its quite clear people have agendas over Israel .

Hamas broke another ceasefire and started firing rockets again. Israel,like dickeads start immediately retaliating instead of by waiting then holding hamas up to the world to see the murdering sly feckers they are
Frankly I have to time for either side . Both have historical issues but this ISIS is surely different gravy
ONE THING FOR SURE.
WE ll not live to see peace in the middle east

I agree with a post above Perch .

Maybe they want them to group so they can wipe this lunatic of a group out all at once .

We should do this ASAP .

As Israel should release Palestine .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:53 - Aug 20 with 1288 viewsperchrockjack

Problem started long time ago and was Britons fault primarily no doubt caused by shame for allowing the holocaust to go on as it did.

Both claim its HOLY LAND. Both deluded, both nutters, both ruthless, both have no problem with wiping out or using women and children, both unrelenting.
What boils my piss are scum like Galloway making political capital over it.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:13 - Aug 20 with 1286 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Objecting to Israel's domestic and foreign policy is not anti-Semitism.

My generation has been made fully aware of the evils of Fascism and religious intolerance and how quickly they take hold. The holocaust is rightly taught in schools with reverence and importance it deserves....

Hence the irony of Israeli snipers for years deliberately shooting kids like Kommandant Amon Roth in Schindlers List and Israel's rabid quest for "Lebensraum" in the region isn't lost on many of us.....

If Italy invaded Malta and some of us objected would you accuse us of all hating Catholics?

Hammas are coonts, ISIS are rabid medieval coonts, the IDF have done some appalling things also. All of them are a festering sore on the sore on the arse of humanity. We can agree on that I think ?

However, guess which nation through acts of war since 1945 has resulted in the same number (6m as a conservative estimate) deaths as the Nazi Holocaust?

I'll give you a clue, three letters, The U *blank* A. Not my so-called-leftist agenda fella the source of those stats is The Washington Post...

This World is fecked beyond repair.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 15:40]
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:39 - Aug 20 with 1266 viewsperchrockjack

M.
Eloquent enough but sorry I don't see ISRAEL as being the sole reason for this impasse which has lasted since 1947. The bitterness has been there since Abraham and his lad.

Both sides,as Ive suggested, will not relent and until one of them does nowt will happen.

Israel has snipers.We do too, we ve done a bit of killing in the name of our Monarchy too and it jolly well served them right to feck with our Empire-our disgusting fetid legacy of colonial pillage. Frankly we are the last country to pontificate.

Finally, as I say, little approbation for is slaughtering all who they see as infidels.

Sorry, but old anti semitistic comments are flying around as you know. It ll be denied but the JEWS have always been the whipping boys throughout history and its wonder they are so defensive.

I remember Suez, the 67 war,Golda the ugly and Moshe the one eyed monster and the greatest tragedy was Sadat not living longer.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:11 - Aug 20 with 1251 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Good post. Yes, this didn't start with Israel, but what makes my piss boil is the hypocrisy and silence from us and the Yanks over this ethnic-cleansing of Palestinians because Israel is such a good customer of our arms industries. Been going on for years of course, but they ramped it up recently and aren't even that keen to hide or deny it anymore which I think is the big shock for many in recent months...You are right of course, we can't pontificate - hence the deafening silence - as we have armed Israel to the teeth since 1947 shaking hands on arms deals over the graves of the British troops they murdered when we considered them the terrorists of the region....

All my Jewish friends are appalled by Israel's recent and not so recent actions just like many British Muslims are concerned about the latest wave of extremism in Iraq and how non-Muslims will react to them at home. Always the innocents that suffer.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:24 - Aug 20 with 1224 viewskeeponrockin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 1194 viewsperchrockjack

Jewish friends.

When was the last bar mitzvah you went you.

Your got chutzpah though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:57 - Aug 20 with 1184 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:30 - Aug 19 by Ebo

This is very interesting and I also believe part of it is undeniable.

We along with America and France and Israel have funded ISIS,an off shoot of Al Queda to cause destabilisation in Syria and Libya and supplied them with guns,training and money...
Just as I predicted here over three years ago it's come back to bite us as they have now formed their own army capable of taking over a country and becoming the government....they are no longer accountable to the west just as we helped form the Taliban to kick the Russians out of Afghanistan....

We certainly have blood on our hands with the founding and expansion of ISIS make no mistake....
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 20:59]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:00 - Aug 20 with 1179 viewsperchrockjack

So we are funding Isis.

I knew it

We truly are faked .

Just incredible.

Maybe we should give in and allow sharia law here.

Actually they want it

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:06 - Aug 20 with 1173 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:48 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Jewish friends.

When was the last bar mitzvah you went you.

Your got chutzpah though

Cheeky schmuck...

1 Jewish wedding. 0 Bar or bat mitzvahs.

Chopped Herring and Matzos always on our shopping list...

You know I have Jewish ancestry don't you? (No joke)

I'm the Tefillin Don mate, stereotypes don't stick to me....;)
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:10 - Aug 20 with 1161 viewsorion3016

That beheading video will only help to turn the world against them

Be over there now after

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:10 - Aug 20 with 1160 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:00 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

So we are funding Isis.

I knew it

We truly are faked .

Just incredible.

Maybe we should give in and allow sharia law here.

Actually they want it

Are you seriously denying we did nt arm and fund these terrorists in Syria and Libya to overthrow the governments?

Even more incredible...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:11 - Aug 20 with 1158 viewsreddythered

Next we'll be hearing that Jews/Zionists/Kosher Nostra were funding Nazis.... undeniable, naturally.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:11 - Aug 20 with 1158 viewsperchrockjack

Teflon.

I was n
Known as trick most of my professional life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024