Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15715 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:40 - Aug 26 with 1088 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:51 - Aug 26 by Ebo

An Italian residential compound was hit and destroyed in Gaza tonight. Many injured some in critical state. No news reports of this on mainstream media at all. Residential areas are turning into rubble as the IDF are now indiscriminately bombing anything and everything.

They want to wipe gaza off the map.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:49 - Aug 26 with 1053 viewsSgorioFruit

1944 what happened?
We landed on the beaches of Europe because there was an evil enemy quite literally knocking on our front door.
70 years later i think we are facing an even bigger enemy than the nazi's however they are already on our streets.

70 years ago we could take the fight to the enemy but these days the enemy can creep right up and live amongst ourselves, and recruit large numbers under our noses.

We are facing a evil regime just like we did with the nazi's only now we cant do much about it.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:00 - Aug 26 with 1030 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:49 - Aug 26 by SgorioFruit

1944 what happened?
We landed on the beaches of Europe because there was an evil enemy quite literally knocking on our front door.
70 years later i think we are facing an even bigger enemy than the nazi's however they are already on our streets.

70 years ago we could take the fight to the enemy but these days the enemy can creep right up and live amongst ourselves, and recruit large numbers under our noses.

We are facing a evil regime just like we did with the nazi's only now we cant do much about it.

That's the unfortunate part mate, I believe one day people will start doing things about it. If IS continue, are more successful and we start seeing regular acts of terrorism on our streets in their name, I honestly believe we will see a huge backlash and Muslims will feel like the Jews in Nazi Germany.
It may not be government led but communities will shun Muslims. They'll end up in ghettoes....or worse.
We have to deal with IS and soon, or innocent Muslims will one day feel a backlash. The extreme right wing are probably eagerly awaiting the time......

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:15 - Aug 26 with 1023 viewsBatterseajack

1944 what happened?

Ironically, you sound very much like the Nazi's as they mounted a hate campaign against the Jews living within them.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:03 - Aug 26 with 1010 viewsWarwickHunt

1944 what happened?

Where is this front door that they were "quite literally" knocking on?

Do you have a picture?
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:05 - Aug 26 with 1007 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:15 - Aug 26 by Batterseajack

Ironically, you sound very much like the Nazi's as they mounted a hate campaign against the Jews living within them.

I don't think he sounds like a Nazi. To me he's pointing out a reality. It was the same with the IRA. Short of killing all the Irish, how did we stop them? It was nigh on impossible.
The only difference is, most Muslims are a different colour or wear identifying clothes and symbols.
And that is my worry. If we don't contain and destroy IS, there will be a spread of anti Muslim feeling that will wash over the country, if not the world, like a wave.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:11 - Aug 26 with 977 viewsperchrockjack

I think the fashionable thinking is that it is either

1. America s doing or

2. Israel and Jews .

Its that simple to some.

It is simple but the realty is the world is facing a real threat from people who simply believe we are infidels and deserve to die. NOW that included me you and my and your family. THEY have admitted this and want to die to go to PARADISE.They have no fear of dying.

Incredible to believe we have people on here doubting the absolutely feckn obvious out of political leanings or social guilt.

HAMAS has exected 18 people this weekend for people passing o information to the enemy. No trial and bodies put on public show.

NOW who is is responsible for the setting up of Israel and the partitian of PALASTINE is by the bye as we are are where we are.

IS cannot be negotiated with as there are committed to Allah and their interpretation of MUHAMMED S teachings and legacy. Its all about who passed down Allahs word and how its interpreted. THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEIR WAY IS RIGHT.Therefore all infidels must die

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:10 - Aug 26 with 962 viewsthe_oracle

1944 what happened?

On a slightly different topic but involving the same religious background.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

A staggering level of abuse, and, very much like the approach of some posters on here when the problem was revealed as coming from the ethnic community ( in this case the Pakistani community) we get..

from the report:

" By far the majority of perpetrators of abuse were described as "Asian" by victims.

Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

It's a fear of being called a racist ( as I was on another thread) that prevents the problem being faced.
Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:13 - Aug 26 with 956 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:10 - Aug 26 by the_oracle

On a slightly different topic but involving the same religious background.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

A staggering level of abuse, and, very much like the approach of some posters on here when the problem was revealed as coming from the ethnic community ( in this case the Pakistani community) we get..

from the report:

" By far the majority of perpetrators of abuse were described as "Asian" by victims.

Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

It's a fear of being called a racist ( as I was on another thread) that prevents the problem being faced.

Racist

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:15 - Aug 26 with 955 viewsepaul

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/fila-magnus/james-foley-death-isis_b_5699428.htm

Why I As a Muslim, Will Not Apologize For Foley's Death
Posted: 22/08/2014 16:32 BST Updated: 22/08/2014 18:59 BST Print ArticleJAMES FOLEY
Tweet

Email
Comment
Share on Google+
I had been writing my thoughts on ISIS and had planned to have it posted, but the moment I heard about what happened to James Foley, I had decided that it isn't that good of an idea, because no one would be bothered to listen to what I've got to say.

So instead, I'm writing this.

What's happened to him, is beyond bounds of human comprehension. The man who had done what he did to him, is without a doubt, inhuman - and of course, inhumane.

It was barbaric, and it was terroristic.

There's definitely no argument there.

But back to my title, the reason as to why I will not "apologise" for this horrific murder, is simply because I, as a Muslim, have nothing to apologise for.

This group who claims to be speaking for all Muslims, truly isn't. They don't speak for me. And I have given them no right to represent me, I have given no approval, in the actions of what they're doing. None of what they do, is complacent to the rules of Islam, none of what they do, signifies Islam in any way.

In short - THEY. ARE. NOT. MUSLIMS.

Any Tom, Dick and Harry could grow a beard, speak arabic, and claim he was the caliph.
But only an idiot, would buy what he's selling!

And apparently, the world is flooded with those who believe.

As much as I do not go around claiming that the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, or the KKK to be a representative of Christianity, in fact - I don't see them as Christians at all, for what they do. I expect for you, to grant me the very same courtesy, and see right from wrong, and realise that they too, do not represent me, or all of Islam, for that matter.

If you were to just look a little more closely, you would see, that the Boko Haram, the Al-Qaeda, Bin Laden (included), and whatever BS movement the media is publicising, is cut entirely from the very same cloth. And unlike the majority of cloths that are now currently made in China, take a look at the fine print, and you're bound to see Made In USA proudly stamped on it. I do not expect you to believe this, for I too had not previously. But do humankind a favour, and just open your eyes a little bit, if not a lot. What's happening does not make sense. No one with such a brilliant mind (I mean bloody hell, how is the US or Israel not capable of catching these morons? They found Hussein in a hole, how could they possibly not find and kill off the monsters who march down the streets with no absolute fear?), would allow a journalist to tag along in their terroristic duties, and show them what horrors their inflicting on people, while killing another journalist, at the very same time. Am I the only one seeing something wrong here?

To the Foley family, I send you my warmest and greatest of sympathies, for what had happened to your evidently wonderful son. I am sorry that he had left this world through such a vicious way, I wish that He would take away all the pain and sorrow that you all must be feeling. I pray that those who had done this to him, will be brought to justice very soon, and I too hope that you would understand that those monsters are not a representative, of any of us. I wish for their destruction, as much as you do - and perhaps; even more. May peace be with you, and may His blessings be showered upon you, and may He ease your suffering through this horrific time.

Love,

Your sister in Humanity.

This post originally appeared on the author's personal blog.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:20 - Aug 26 with 952 viewsperchrockjack

humanity eh. Dear GOD

I truly hope none of us are on the receiving end of these people. They want to kill us.ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:50 - Aug 26 with 937 viewsthe_oracle

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:13 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

Racist

Hilarious.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:25 - Aug 26 with 929 viewsSgorioFruit

Is it just me thinking this or is the world seriously messed up?
Ukraine,
Afghanistan,
Sudan,
Iraq,
Syria,
Russia,

Should we really all be sitting comfortable and naive in this country?
I think things are going to get even more nasty.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:28 - Aug 26 with 927 viewsperchrockjack

Its not.
If I were you I d run to the hills and take your kids with you.

Always been worries though.

I RECALL 1962 when going home for lunch asking my mum if we were going to have a world war . It was very very close over Cuba.

Problem is now recognising the enemy and we have many who cant

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 903 viewsMillJack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:20 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

humanity eh. Dear GOD

I truly hope none of us are on the receiving end of these people. They want to kill us.ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE

Either that or the powers that be (USA, Israel, etc) want us (Joe Public) to believe that they want to kill us all.

That blog post makes the point very eloquently, if the US and other UN countries wanted rid of this ISIS mob they could do it without any real issue. They don't (yet), so they're not.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:00 - Aug 26 with 884 viewsEbo

Israel 0 - 1 Palestine.

Conflict is over (for now) on Palestines terms.

Let's hope it's the end of the systematic genocide by Israel.

And Perch, you should be ashamed at backing these Zionist scumbags. They are not Jews in much the same way that ISIS are not Muslims.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:28 - Aug 26 with 871 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:20 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

humanity eh. Dear GOD

Who wants to kill us?

The local Muslims down at the Spar? Lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:53 - Aug 26 with 858 viewsthe_oracle

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:28 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

Who wants to kill us?

The local Muslims down at the Spar? Lol

No, the ones at the local Asda.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:02 - Aug 26 with 852 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:53 - Aug 26 by the_oracle

No, the ones at the local Asda.

I'm sure there are people out there that genuinely believe that...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:09 - Aug 26 with 848 viewsthe_oracle

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:02 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

I'm sure there are people out there that genuinely believe that...

I do. ( as does my wife's mate).
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:12 - Aug 26 with 846 viewsLord_Bony

IM sorry about your run in with some crackheads but don't let this reflect on the entire Muslim community...

That s just plain daft.

Theres nutcases from every section of society and every religious denomination has it s fair share...

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:17 - Aug 26 with 840 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:12 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

IM sorry about your run in with some crackheads but don't let this reflect on the entire Muslim community...

That s just plain daft.

Theres nutcases from every section of society and every religious denomination has it s fair share...

That argument falls flat on its face when you realise our greatest threat to security comes from terrorism..... and they all happen to be muslim.

Not ALL muslims sure.... but the muslim community should be doing more! There's too much extremism (to the extent we're seeing) for this to be unnoticed by others at mosques and communities.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:20 - Aug 26 with 837 viewsLord_Bony

So How many British citizens here in the U.K have been killed say the last year by this Muslim threat then?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:23 - Aug 26 with 828 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:20 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

So How many British citizens here in the U.K have been killed say the last year by this Muslim threat then?

So you suggest we should wait until it's too late?!

Your question should be 'So How many British citizens here in the U.K have been killed by this Muslim threat then?' And I would respond "too many!"

You're intentionally limiting your question to make your point appear more plausible.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:29 - Aug 26 with 823 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry if I m trying to make a plausible point.

The reason I ask,, is out of curiosity that's all.

I m wondering if anyone can answer the question.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024