Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25813 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 1752 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:03 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I sent the wife and daughter to represent me.

Good evening fellow plastics...

Ah that doesn't make me feel so bad ....

I sent a mate and his 2 kids .....
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 1748 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:59 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

I am, although we'll probably need a few off the bench to do it.

Oh by the way, hello fellow-couldn't-be-arsed-plastics-and-exiles. Welcome to the thread.

Yeah, I guess we could call on the cavalry off the bench if needed, but that midfield looks a little powder-puff - notwithstanding the fact they probably only met each other for the first time in the warm-up....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:08 - Aug 26 with 1706 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:03 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I sent the wife and daughter to represent me.

Good evening fellow plastics...

We sent one of our ST holding group as an emissary.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:09 - Aug 26 with 1692 viewsperchrockjack

Oh dear, best behaviour tonight then.

Peace in the valley

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 1685 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:00 - Aug 26 by epaul

Subs: Fabianski, Amat, Taylor, Ki, Sigurdsson, Shelvey, Bony

well, at least we have a very strong looking bench

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 1685 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:08 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

We sent one of our ST holding group as an emissary.

You should have drawn an extra line on the barcode on his ticket just for a laugh
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:11 - Aug 26 with 1669 viewsperchrockjack

What time in kiwi land there.5am?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:11 - Aug 26 with 1671 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:05 - Aug 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Yeah, I guess we could call on the cavalry off the bench if needed, but that midfield looks a little powder-puff - notwithstanding the fact they probably only met each other for the first time in the warm-up....

Like our incapable of passing first team in the first two league games you mean? [(c) the usual three or four posters.

Yes, I am indeed here all week.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 1655 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:11 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

What time in kiwi land there.5am?

6:13am

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 1650 viewsmonmouth

I'm marooned here with radio Cardiff....keep the updates coming boys and girls. I'll probably have to watch bloody celtic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 1633 viewsperchrockjack

Incredible .respicked..

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 1633 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else still find it bizarre that we are now the "giants" in a potential giant-killing cup tie?

Once upon a midnight dreary, Rotherham at home would have been a big game for us. How times change.

Am I allowed to say "how far we've come in such a short time"? No? Ok then, as you were.

Any other cup tie cliches to pass the time to kick off?

What time is kick off anyway? 7.45pm I assume.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 1628 viewsJonnyTheJack

Febian Brandy on the bench for Rotheram..
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 1620 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:14 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Incredible .respicked..

I'm "working"

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:16 - Aug 26 with 1606 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:13 - Aug 26 by monmouth

I'm marooned here with radio Cardiff....keep the updates coming boys and girls. I'll probably have to watch bloody celtic.

What side are Celtic on Monmouth ?

I see sky sports 5 showing Porto

Thx
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:18 - Aug 26 with 1570 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I've got Swans Player cranked...I'm assuming there'll be some radio comms to listen to?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:19 - Aug 26 with 1557 viewsmonmouth

ITV 4 I think Penc.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:19 - Aug 26 with 1557 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:14 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone else still find it bizarre that we are now the "giants" in a potential giant-killing cup tie?

Once upon a midnight dreary, Rotherham at home would have been a big game for us. How times change.

Am I allowed to say "how far we've come in such a short time"? No? Ok then, as you were.

Any other cup tie cliches to pass the time to kick off?

What time is kick off anyway? 7.45pm I assume.

I was thinking earlier, apart from our cup win last year we haven't done much in the league cup have we? And the losses have been pretty dire. Shrewsbury and Scunthorpe come to mind.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 1434 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Aug 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Mmmm....not very confident we'll go through with that lot...

Hadn't realised Fulton was fit again. Other than that, it's pretty much the team I expected. Get our subs and new players as much game time as possible. If Fulton hadn't played, then maybe we could have tried Ki a little further up the pitch in the Shelvey role.
Also, in a perfect world, it would have been good to see Fernandez get at least a half playing with Ash. There's a danger that the defence could be a bit disorganised tonight!

Is Kingsley injured? I would preferred to see him at LB and Tiendalli at RB.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:34 - Aug 26 with 1390 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:30 - Aug 26 by somersetsimon

Hadn't realised Fulton was fit again. Other than that, it's pretty much the team I expected. Get our subs and new players as much game time as possible. If Fulton hadn't played, then maybe we could have tried Ki a little further up the pitch in the Shelvey role.
Also, in a perfect world, it would have been good to see Fernandez get at least a half playing with Ash. There's a danger that the defence could be a bit disorganised tonight!

Is Kingsley injured? I would preferred to see him at LB and Tiendalli at RB.

Kingsley played yesterday for the u21s.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:37 - Aug 26 with 1355 viewslondonlisa2001

It's so odd when we get these games with no stream now! Find it unbelievably frustrating, even though most of life spent watching for updates on Ceefax and latterly Sky Sports when I couldn't be at a match.

Amazing how quickly we get used to the media wall of the Premier League.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:40 - Aug 26 with 1314 viewsSgorioFruit

Well im absolutely chuffed we made all them changes. Give a young fresh new team a run out in the early stages of a tournament that we have recently won already.

Makes it more interesting i say. And gives them some experience.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:40 - Aug 26 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kick off delayed. Lots of people queueing for tickets apparently.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1255 viewswaynekerr55

Good to see young Josh playing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 1243 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:40 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Kick off delayed. Lots of people queueing for tickets apparently.

Wonder whose fault it will be?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024