Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46578 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:07 - Sep 1 with 1336 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:02 - Sep 1 by Darran

Racial abuse.

You're the most embarrassing poster as regards Swansea City I've seen since I joined Jackarmy over a decade ago.
Like I said YOU ARE NOT a supporter YOU DO NOT support.

Once again - a clear attempt at driving away a Swans fan.

Please Phil.

Enough is enough and act before your good name is rubbished by this man.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:11 - Sep 1 with 1329 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:07 - Sep 1 by _

Once again - a clear attempt at driving away a Swans fan.

Please Phil.

Enough is enough and act before your good name is rubbished by this man.

He's not a Swans fan mun.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:12 - Sep 1 with 1310 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:11 - Sep 1 by Darran

He's not a Swans fan mun.

Go now Darran Prosser.

Do the right thing and don't put Phil in a very awkward position with his standing at the club.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:23 - Sep 1 with 1281 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:29 - Sep 1 by Darran

Ooh gosh phone the police.

I was actually on the verge of it when you allowed an adult poster who was clearly out of his depth in a debate, turn to repeatedly accusing me of child abuse by pretending to be a child himself. My crime posting a picture of the sceptical baby face at one of his particularly off the wall claims in this debate.

You also allowed said poster to set up and post under another ID specifically to support himself as to being a child and in his accusations against me. When I said this was clearly the case you denied it, but have recently made it perfectly clear that you know these 2 posters are the same person.

My abuse reports were totally ignored by the site owner; and you (who posts pictures of their own baby grandson on this site) admonished me for posting a picture of the sceptical baby face, with not a word about the shocking repeated accusations of child abuse. Nor any attempt to stop them when they were occurring. Or stop a poster from setting up multiple ids to persecute another poster with vile accusations.

The reason I did not was I did not want to bring the club into disrepute by association and also I do pity you Darran that you can think such behaviour OK, but there has to be a limit to the allowances made for your behaviour. At the end of the day it is not your fault it is Phil who is allowing this by allowing you to continue in this way.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:30 - Sep 1 with 1249 viewsperchrockjack

I reported a poster for defaming quite openly on here.
The comment was removed shortly afterwards.

Its a matter of taste and for me, anyone who is clearly homophobic,mysogistic,sses disability as a form of hilarity and posts persistent requests to pm him for a "straightener" is clearly a loose cannon and should never be anywhere near any site.

Its a seen as looking for a bite.

That's my last take on this subject

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 1233 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:23 - Sep 1 by Spratty

I was actually on the verge of it when you allowed an adult poster who was clearly out of his depth in a debate, turn to repeatedly accusing me of child abuse by pretending to be a child himself. My crime posting a picture of the sceptical baby face at one of his particularly off the wall claims in this debate.

You also allowed said poster to set up and post under another ID specifically to support himself as to being a child and in his accusations against me. When I said this was clearly the case you denied it, but have recently made it perfectly clear that you know these 2 posters are the same person.

My abuse reports were totally ignored by the site owner; and you (who posts pictures of their own baby grandson on this site) admonished me for posting a picture of the sceptical baby face, with not a word about the shocking repeated accusations of child abuse. Nor any attempt to stop them when they were occurring. Or stop a poster from setting up multiple ids to persecute another poster with vile accusations.

The reason I did not was I did not want to bring the club into disrepute by association and also I do pity you Darran that you can think such behaviour OK, but there has to be a limit to the allowances made for your behaviour. At the end of the day it is not your fault it is Phil who is allowing this by allowing you to continue in this way.

This is very serious stuff.

And with this man having access to site information makes me feel very uneasy. The internet and this site in particular are not above the law.

Darran Prosser clearly revels in the dark internet arts as is evidenced by Spratty's post.

This needs to be taken further.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:42 - Sep 1 with 1214 viewsDarran

Are you in drugs or what I've got no idea WTF you're on about.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:43 - Sep 1 with 1208 viewswaynekerr55

It's threads like this that are made for PERCH to be a MOD!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:48 - Sep 1 with 1183 viewsperchrockjack

No, there s no job for you wayne as youre my aide de camp /valet.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:48 - Sep 1 with 1188 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:43 - Sep 1 by waynekerr55

It's threads like this that are made for PERCH to be a MOD!

It's threads like this that require an independent assessor you mean. ie. the site owner (Support)

Some hardcore stuff being thrown around & it ain't going to end well.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:48 - Sep 1 with 1183 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:42 - Sep 1 by Darran

Are you in drugs or what I've got no idea WTF you're on about.

Yes you do. You are too stupid for your own good and admit as much over time.

This is not a plaything to purport racism, slander and wish people would get put into hospitals.

You love nothing more than bullying and humiliating people as evidenced in this thread. Someone could really take very unkindly to your continual harassing of them and do something tragic. That will be down to you.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 with 1132 viewsScoobyDoo

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 by Rico1983

Oh, wow.

I very rarely visit Planet Swans these days, and I almost never post. Mainly because of threads like this.

It's embarrasing to see supposed Swans "fans" lacking the ability and willingness to accept the that people may have a differing opinion to their own. I don't understand why people feel the need to have "I'm a better/bigger fan" than you contests. And I really struggle to understand the need for people to turn debate into personal attacks. Football is an emotive and passionate subject, and of course people will always have a difference of opinion, but surely it can be discussed without juvenile name calling?

Sometimes this board isn't to dissimilar to that lot up the road. God can only imagine what people think of us as a set of fans when they see some of the vitriol on display here on what seems to be a daily basis.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 14:00]

It shows how sad and pathetic you are son when you lot are having a spatt amongst yourselves then for some reason involve us?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 with 1132 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:48 - Sep 1 by Baker

It's threads like this that require an independent assessor you mean. ie. the site owner (Support)

Some hardcore stuff being thrown around & it ain't going to end well.

I'm amazed you haven't PMd T2C to join you elsewhere in your sad attempt to bring Phil Sumblers site down,pr*ck.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:04 - Sep 1 with 1125 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 by Darran

I'm amazed you haven't PMd T2C to join you elsewhere in your sad attempt to bring Phil Sumblers site down,pr*ck.

Why would I need to that when you are doing such a good job?

#rattled
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:05]

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:06 - Sep 1 with 1107 viewsRico1983

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 by ScoobyDoo

It shows how sad and pathetic you are son when you lot are having a spatt amongst yourselves then for some reason involve us?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:06 - Sep 1 with 1106 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:04 - Sep 1 by Baker

Why would I need to that when you are doing such a good job?

#rattled
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:05]

Why have you been doing it is the question?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:08 - Sep 1 with 1087 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:06 - Sep 1 by Darran

Why have you been doing it is the question?

Doing what?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:08 - Sep 1 with 1083 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:08 - Sep 1 by Baker

Doing what?

PMing people on here to leave.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:10 - Sep 1 with 1069 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 by Darran

So another poster is getting called a vile name.

This time its poor Baker, a much loved character on here and general good (whacky) bloke.

Please.............................

How come Perchrock and Tony Davilin are not up in arms about this???

WHO HAS THE AGENDA AROUND HERE???????????

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:11 - Sep 1 with 1064 viewsDarran

Oh yeah that's right I remember now you're on about Jackfath and DYS being the same person.

My mistake apology's.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:13 - Sep 1 with 1054 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:08 - Sep 1 by Darran

PMing people on here to leave.

To let certain members know that there is a credible alternative SCFC forum that they can use instead of this place.

As adults, I'm sure they are able to make up their own mind whether to use one or the other or both (like I do)

"Bring the site down" Have a f*cking word with yourself will you?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:14]

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:14 - Sep 1 with 1044 viewsUxbridge

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:13 - Sep 1 by Baker

To let certain members know that there is a credible alternative SCFC forum that they can use instead of this place.

As adults, I'm sure they are able to make up their own mind whether to use one or the other or both (like I do)

*checks inbox*

well, sod you then ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:16 - Sep 1 with 1033 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:13 - Sep 1 by Baker

Yeah you have you've done it to many and many of them think you're a pr-ck for trying to ruin Phils site.
Run along now.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:17 - Sep 1 with 1025 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:14 - Sep 1 by Uxbridge

*checks inbox*

well, sod you then ...

My mailing list is done alphabetically.

Phil S is the next one to be sent...

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:17 - Sep 1 with 1024 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:16 - Sep 1 by Darran

Yeah you have you've done it to many and many of them think you're a pr-ck for trying to ruin Phils site.
Run along now.

Is this some kind of vain attempt to pally up to Phil after your disgusting behaviour?

I know Phil and he will see straight through you like the empty man you are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024