Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread 09:20 - Sep 4 with 5951 viewsacejack3065

I've never posted on here as much as I would have liked to, mainly because I usually have sh*t to do but I'm fairly constantly reading the site and generally loitering in the peripheries. However I'm completely f*cking bored with the petty squabbling, the power politics and the general nobbery that makes up this board nowadays.

Swansea city is currently in the best position in terms of on the field ability and off the field capability in it's entire history and yet some of our fans are completely incapable of supporting our manager and this dumbfounds me.

Gary was asked to step in after what was truly a piss poor 9 months of football as we had been
In steady decline after the cup win. Our performances were gutless, predictable and lacklustre, even in victory sometimes. Infighting was rife in the dressing room as player discipline went out the window, reaching levels not seen since the shameful Leon Knight and Andy Robinson bust up. The working relationship between Laudrup, his agent and the board had all but broken down. Something had to give and Laurdup was sacked.

Gary kept us up during our first real survival scare, and we thumped Cardiff in the process. He did the job we asked of him, thus further cementing his status as club legend.

I can understand that people were upset to see Laudrup go and were even more upset to see the board appoint a rookie manager with no experience. We can argue whether the decision was right or wrong and that's the point of a football forum but that discussion has stopped and we have descended into abuse and pointless squabbling.

The anti monk side have lost the debate because he's got the job and he's doing well for now. Quit the sniping at every little detail and get back to supporting the Swans. There was a thread implying that we had a bad final transfer day. F*ck me sideways. The reaction after the Villarreal game was completely unwarranted also. We lost one friendly. Repeat that last sentence to yourself and consider whether monk deserved that complete Israeli style reaction when you think about what actually happened that day. I'm not surprised people are rubbing the victories in other peoples faces because after the Villarreal game you'd swear the sky was falling and it was Monks fault.

I've never known there to be such unwarranted discourse amongst the fans, not when we gave Roberto the job, not when we gave Buck the job.

I've grown weary of what this board has transformed into and I can't be the only one so until peace is declared I'm saying "f*ck this I'm off"

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:27 - Sep 4 with 3261 viewsperchrockjack

An amnesty was suggested twice but was dismissed twice by a guy who carried on a tirade of abuse against one individual in particular. The older guy used to ignore but saw his arse.
HE Retaliated and was hammered for it.

Its pitiful and laughable so how about again........

NO MORE INSULTS AND STICK TO THE TERMS OF THIS SITE....

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:29 - Sep 4 with 3245 viewsacejack3065

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:27 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

An amnesty was suggested twice but was dismissed twice by a guy who carried on a tirade of abuse against one individual in particular. The older guy used to ignore but saw his arse.

With mods resigning left, right and centre, who is left to enforce the rules
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 3238 viewsUxbridge

The Day of the Long Flounce.

This could be fun.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 3238 viewsjohnlangy

Agree 100% with both posts.
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:35 - Sep 4 with 3210 viewsperchrockjack

Im told ,being ther fanny I am, that they are still there but off the mods list ,,so really Im fecked.
TELL YOU WHAT

This will make rejoice but Im considering not posting too, certainly nothing that could be misinterpreted.

If the people running this site cannot see what has happened then its best this site was closed down as tears will fall..
Imagine if Monk fecks up come December. Now just reflect for a minute and yeah We re off for a walk neathie.
I ll see more sense in the grey Seals basking off the

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:35 - Sep 4 with 3215 viewslifelong

It's Garry, by the way.
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:36 - Sep 4 with 3211 viewsouttolunch

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:27 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

NO MORE INSULTS !!!!!!. That will never happen. If people are not on here insulting each other then they are insulting people they don't know, make things up to substantiate the abuse and when finished leave a trail of lies and destruction. The worst of it is is when there are positive threads you never see these people anywhere near them.

Im with the opening thread i'm off to. I can't believe i have actually spent time reading posts from the likes of Dwight etc. Why the hell did i waste valuable minutes of my life ?

Best of luck everyone. There are some very very sad people on here
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:41 - Sep 4 with 3196 viewsacejack3065

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:35 - Sep 4 by lifelong

It's Garry, by the way.

F*ck sake. I'm not going back and editing the whole post.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:47 - Sep 4 with 3181 viewsdickythorpe

The "machine" sees all
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 10:28 - Sep 4 with 3110 viewsCatullus

Now I agree with the OP, and outtolunch, but I'm not leaving. I managed to find another path and maybe others could too?

This site will be a worse place for posters leaving, the more diverse the input, the better it is.
The rules need to be adhered to. personal abuse needs to stop. But (and having had a convo with PS about it and understanding what he said) it's fairly pointless banning someone for good. They'll just re-register with a new email and user name.
And mods resigning, what's that about? I'm a bit too sensitive, and naive, to be a mod but I thought they were doing well, maybe I'm alone or in a minority in that. But mods are people too!! And entitled to an opinion.
Maybe we should have a vote, again, on the mods and who we think should be a mod. Or maybe we should shut the f(_)ck up and get on with it.

Just a thought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 10:28 - Sep 4 with 3109 viewsStarsky

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 09:41 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

F*ck sake. I'm not going back and editing the whole post.

Go on mun. Garry is worth a slight re-edit isn't he?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 10:45 - Sep 4 with 3071 viewsC_jack

TLDR; I'm acting like a moaning t**t moaning about the moaning t**ts

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:15 - Sep 4 with 2996 viewsacejack3065

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 10:45 - Sep 4 by C_jack

TLDR; I'm acting like a moaning t**t moaning about the moaning t**ts

TLDR?
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:16 - Sep 4 with 2990 viewsBaker

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl%3Bdr

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:26 - Sep 4 with 2969 viewsacejack3065

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:16 - Sep 4 by Baker

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tl%3Bdr

I see. He didn't bother reading but still felt that he had to throw an insult in. That just goes to show what state the board is slipping into.
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:30 - Sep 4 with 2956 viewsApeShit

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:26 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

I see. He didn't bother reading but still felt that he had to throw an insult in. That just goes to show what state the board is slipping into.

You are acting like this is a new thing.

I thought you were offski anyway?
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:32 - Sep 4 with 2949 viewsacejack3065

I will be but i wanted to know what TLDR was. Also has T2C been banned?
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:47 - Sep 4 with 2905 views_

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:32 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

I will be but i wanted to know what TLDR was. Also has T2C been banned?

No, I'm not banned and am looking forward very much to responding(with gusto) to your OP.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:52 - Sep 4 with 2891 viewsacejack3065

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:47 - Sep 4 by _

No, I'm not banned and am looking forward very much to responding(with gusto) to your OP.

so i'm guessing Dav is AWOL then and he's shot himself in the foot with that poll of his.
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 13:01 - Sep 4 with 2828 viewsLiberty

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:52 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

so i'm guessing Dav is AWOL then and he's shot himself in the foot with that poll of his.

Fairplay, you are here more often since you decided to leave, than you were before.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 13:04 - Sep 4 with 2809 views_

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:52 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

As far as I know nobody is banned or was ever going to be.

I think Phil S may have mentioned that once or twice.... just once or twice, like!!

I'd say Dav lost all self awareness - not a trait we've been accustomed in seeing in him anyway, but lately he went completely off the wall. The self imposed exile is all his very own immature action and Dick's constant bleating is the true painfulness on this forum. I'd give Perchrock a strong warning that repeating the same rubbish in 80% of all posts won't be tolerated. It does nothing for the site but spread his own personal misery onto others.

People, him in particular have got very short memories, especially when it comes to SCFC's playing staff and management and I will guarantee you - it will not be long before Dick picks on one or two and will continue to SLAUGHTER them mercilessly until they are no longer with us - I will guarantee that!!

Anyway, let me get back to your OP.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official on 13:06 - Sep 4 with 2804 viewsC_jack

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 12:26 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

No, I did read but TL;DR is often, a light and banterful way of summarising for those who would simply like to cut to the chase

Out of interest, what would you like to gain from this thread? People to beg you to stay? If not then why not just log off without the martyrdom to go with it?

Let's debunk this myth that this forums decline is that people are starting to 'insult' one another (albeit I'm positive that 95% is in a light hearted and typically welsh minded way) . This place has always been blue in it's language, a reflection of anything of the culture of football fans.

The issue has been the flood of attention seekers, either creating thread after thread about inane drivel, or hijacking other threads in order to continue the subject matter of their previous attention seeking thread, thus creating the tedious circle of events

TL;DR : Blame it on the poster, not the post
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 13:07]

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 13:12 - Sep 4 with 2767 viewsacejack3065

I posted it because I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way to be honest. The language doesn't bother me either but the board seems to have gone from banter and debate to debate>factioning>insults and its been making it pretty hard to contribute to anything.

God I miss old planet swans.
The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 13:17 - Sep 4 with 2740 viewsPastor_Flapps

OP. Do you have room in your getaway car please?

I was thinking exactly the same as you on the way to work this morning.

This forum used to be great but has been ruined by people who take themselves way too seriously and think that their status on a web forum is actually important.

Our supporters are pretty well regarded on the whole but any opposition fans reading the forum must conclude that we are all a bunch of pansy drama queens and it is, quite frankly, highly embarrassing!
The Official on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 2698 viewsC_jack

The Official "F*ck this, I'm off" thread on 13:12 - Sep 4 by acejack3065

I posted it because I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way to be honest. The language doesn't bother me either but the board seems to have gone from banter and debate to debate>factioning>insults and its been making it pretty hard to contribute to anything.

God I miss old planet swans.

'Old Planet Swans'

Where, on my first ever post talking about something as trivial as formations, I was told to 'shut up stupid c**t' (what happened to Championship Jack?)

Where, after getting so wound up, some have logged off, and ended up going to a posters house to challenge them to a fight.

Where, some posters received absolutely vile and horrendous abuse about their personal lives, the which of I'm glad I've not seen anything up to the level of in the year or so since the new format.

I can't believe you were truly on 'the old planet swans' if you miss it that much, because this place has really calmed down in comparison, as I'm sure others may agree.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 13:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024