Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16117 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:38 - Sep 17 with 1277 viewsBatterseajack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 16:51 - Sep 17 by Ebo

Countless architects, engineers and physicians have debunked what you are saying there. Aviation fuel simply does not get to the correct temperature to melt steel. The planes impact would not bring the whole structure down like it did. To do as you have described would bend the laws of physics. To have a plane bring down a skyscraper like that is astonishing but to have it happen TWICE is quite mindblowing!

Not only that,but how in earth did the 3rd building collapse when it had not been hit?

Controlled demolitions were used. You can see them moments before they came down.

Who ever says that steel needs to be melted (liquid) for the building to collapse?

What makes you think that buildings can sustain horizontal forces from an impact of a large object travelling at speed like a passenger aeroplane? Yes the towers would have been designed to take sheer forces from wind, but not a plane.

How do you know building 7 wasn't damaged by the collapse of the two towers?
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:38 - Sep 17 with 1274 viewsLord_Bony

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:33 - Sep 17 by Darran

So there's evidence out there that shows they were built to withstand a passenger jet at 500mph?

Yes Darren.
When they were designed in 1973 they were made to withstand multiple impacts from aircraft.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:39 - Sep 17 with 1273 viewsEbo

On the video I posted earlier in this thread, the guy who designed the buildings talks on how they were indeed designed to withstand an earth quake and the possibility of a large airliner slamming into it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:43 - Sep 17 with 1264 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:30 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

Most architects agree this would not make the structures collapse like that.

Also they were originally designed to withstand an airline collision.

I can't really imagine architects in the 70's factoring into their plans a 400T plane hitting the buildings. Until the last 15/20 years best building practice has seen the strength of structures being the central core, so I don't see what extra they would've done compared to any other building.
That said I'm no structural engineer. Most alternAtive 'theories' however involve discrediting the 'popular' theory and not providing actual facts, only conjecture/opinion

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:49 - Sep 17 with 1254 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

There are lots of eyewitness accounts including staff who worked in the building of explosions going off in the underground levels and people getting injured before the planes hit and many more on levels far below the impact areas after the planes hit. AFAIK none of these people were called to testify. The dust samples contained significant levels of nano and super-thermite to back up the hypothesis that military grade explosives were present in some capacity.

For me, and I'm no structural engineer or architect (although 1500 of them have signed the petition for Truth about the 9/11 attacks) for one building of that size to collapse cascading perfectly downwards like that would be suprising but for 3 to do so when one of them wasn't even hit is staggering.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:51 - Sep 17 with 1246 viewsLiberty

And you all believe man landed on moon in 1969.

Its all bollox

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:53 - Sep 17 with 1244 viewsDr_Winston

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:06 - Sep 17 by Ebo

That's a crass observation. You'd be surprised how many Americans believe this was one big con. But keep being spoon fed Murdoch and Rothschild tailored lies if you so wish.

You'd be surprised how many Americans believe that they've been abducted by aliens.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:06 - Sep 17 with 1226 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:49 - Sep 17 by Curcubita_Ultra

There are lots of eyewitness accounts including staff who worked in the building of explosions going off in the underground levels and people getting injured before the planes hit and many more on levels far below the impact areas after the planes hit. AFAIK none of these people were called to testify. The dust samples contained significant levels of nano and super-thermite to back up the hypothesis that military grade explosives were present in some capacity.

For me, and I'm no structural engineer or architect (although 1500 of them have signed the petition for Truth about the 9/11 attacks) for one building of that size to collapse cascading perfectly downwards like that would be suprising but for 3 to do so when one of them wasn't even hit is staggering.

What would Occam's razor suggest. CIA planting explosives in the basement or a terrorist cell?

Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:39 - Sep 17 with 1205 viewsEilian

Can anyone explain this then? What is the scientific reasoning for this?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:39 - Sep 17 with 1204 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:38 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

Yes Darren.
When they were designed in 1973 they were made to withstand multiple impacts from aircraft.

Aye 'could probably' though it was never tested see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:47 - Sep 17 with 1188 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:39 - Sep 17 by Eilian

Can anyone explain this then? What is the scientific reasoning for this?

For what

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:48 - Sep 17 with 1185 viewsJackfath

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:47 - Sep 17 by Dyfnant

For what

That girder being cut precisely.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:54 - Sep 17 with 1175 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:48 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

I'd assume that has been cut to clear the scrap out of the way. Anyone spending £100+ annually on tin foil would assume some headcase managed to get cutting gear to the buildings structural supports

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:55 - Sep 17 with 1167 viewsFlashberryjack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:48 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

What makes you think it's been cut ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 1156 viewsJackfath

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 18:55 - Sep 17 by Flashberryjack

What makes you think it's been cut ?

The perfect angle.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:10 - Sep 17 with 1142 viewsEilian

This is a quick one. so its easy to watch but covers most of the bases!

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:15 - Sep 17 with 1132 viewsC_jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:38 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

Yes Darren.

Who shot down Flight 93 then?

Edit: didn't mean to quote
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 19:16]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:17 - Sep 17 with 1127 viewsdickythorpe

The slip bridge was hit by a plane
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:19 - Sep 17 with 1125 viewsFlashberryjack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:04 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

The perfect angle.

That's not a perfect cut, in fact the slag is running the wrong way for it to be have been cut with a burning torch.
I bet it would have been dead easy to have smuggled a bottle of oxygen and bottle of acetylene into the building without being noticed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:34 - Sep 17 with 1115 viewsSwanjack10

Many were informed of this tradegy,mostly eastern k unts ,head for a head,time to delete the east,innocent will be wasted which is sad but they dont care, rid the evil.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:35 - Sep 17 with 1110 viewsDarran

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:15 - Sep 17 by C_jack

Who shot down Flight 93 then?

Edit: didn't mean to quote
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 19:16]

Martians.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:40 - Sep 17 with 1089 viewsdickythorpe

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 19:35 - Sep 17 by Darran

Martians.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 23:06 - Sep 17 with 987 viewsperchrockjack

So to sum iPad then, tidies better informed and more intelligent than me believe or know that American blew up these buildings?.
That s how it reads.

Tell me why in simple terms putting away political bias and also avoided blaming Israel in some way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 00:26 - Sep 18 with 965 viewsEbo

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 23:06 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

So to sum iPad then, tidies better informed and more intelligent than me believe or know that American blew up these buildings?.
That s how it reads.

Tell me why in simple terms putting away political bias and also avoided blaming Israel in some way

That makes no sense whatsoever. iPad? Tidies?

I think you're on the brink of a Dav style meltdown la!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 00:49 - Sep 18 with 958 views_

There's some real egg on faces in this thread...

There's a couple of videos on here worth watching and also some full, indetail documentaries with statements from experts in every field.

The whole saga absolutely stinks and whilst I'm like some of you on here in the fact that it's easier and less of a mind fack to just bury your head in the sand, never underestimate the true evil amongst us and rarely does it come in the form of a man in robes with alternative headwear reading the Koran.

What's really absolutely disgusting about it, is that these atrocities that go on probably benefit our way of living. The cost in which it comes is sometimes too painful for my conscience to bear...hence the rant on here and the burying back into the sand of my disillusioned head.

"Death to care" they chant... The most evil and powerful cult god could make ... And I don't even believe in God.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024