Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student 14:45 - Oct 2 with 4752 viewsC_jack

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/louisiana_students_bragging_ab.ht

Hero or Victim?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 09:16 - Oct 3 with 591 viewsWatchman

Maybe if he kept quiet he would still be enjoying their company

lesson learned

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 09:25 - Oct 3 with 575 viewsUxbridge

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:31 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, the differences are male ego, gender stereotypes, rampant machismo and hypocrisy. Neither scenario is right or acceptable really, but one will be greeted with roars of "Go on my son" while the other would be greeted with howls of outrage and calls for the offenders to be castrated.

And yes, at 16 I'd have been bragging about it too. If we knew some boy at the same age who'd had this happen we'd have feted him as a legend. If a girl went through two male, thirtysomething teachers though, and then bragged about it, she'd be condemned as a slut or a whore and a symbol of all that's wrong with society.

All true. But, well, you would wouldn't you ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 09:31 - Oct 3 with 566 viewsUxbridge

Pah, just seen half a dozen written the same thing. Must read thread etc etc.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 09:53 - Oct 3 with 555 viewsCatullus

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:37 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

In a heartbeat, Mr Finch style.

You like some pie then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024