Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student 14:45 - Oct 2 with 4753 viewsC_jack

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/louisiana_students_bragging_ab.ht

Hero or Victim?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:05 - Oct 2 with 1401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:03 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

He spent his last year in school engrossed in Marx and Engels not the netball team like the rest of us.

I was attending Fabian Society meetings. Most of the women had more facial hair than me.

Poll: Tory leader

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:05 - Oct 2 with 1401 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:02 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

What do you mean, what do I mean how?

How!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:07 - Oct 2 with 1388 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:05 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

I was attending Fabian Society meetings. Most of the women had more facial hair than me.

I was trying my best to look like a young Ricky Nelson and chasing after would-be hairdressers.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:07 - Oct 2 with 1386 viewsJacksview

Only in America eh.
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:08 - Oct 2 with 1384 viewsShonky

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/09/calif_teacher_who_spoon-fed_se.ht

Its just a ride...

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:12 - Oct 2 with 1369 viewsacejack3065

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:05 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Plenty of punani in the chess club...
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:16 - Oct 2 with 1362 viewsMrSwerve

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:48 - Oct 2 by Starsky

No we wouldn't because it would be a slightly different scenario

Rubbish, it would be two older adults with a younger person. Doesn't matter what they've got between their legs.

It's the same attitude you see when people hear about women raping men..."oh lucky bugger" etc...double standards.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 1331 viewsStarsky

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:16 - Oct 2 by MrSwerve

Rubbish, it would be two older adults with a younger person. Doesn't matter what they've got between their legs.

It's the same attitude you see when people hear about women raping men..."oh lucky bugger" etc...double standards.

I don't agree. There are differences whether you like it or not.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 1330 viewsWarwickHunt

Putting the beat into Beatrice.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:26 - Oct 2 with 1317 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:23 - Oct 2 by WarwickHunt

Putting the beat into Beatrice.

Are you sure Sidney would have done her that way?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:28 - Oct 2 with 1311 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:22 - Oct 2 by Starsky

Don't worry, he already knows.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:29 - Oct 2 with 1310 viewsJoe_bradshaw

On the one hand you've got a couple of cougars giving a young lad the time of his life.

On the other hand, had it been two older male teachers with a girl they'd be filthy perverts who should be locked up.

Double standards?

Never.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:31 - Oct 2 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:22 - Oct 2 by Starsky

Yes, the differences are male ego, gender stereotypes, rampant machismo and hypocrisy. Neither scenario is right or acceptable really, but one will be greeted with roars of "Go on my son" while the other would be greeted with howls of outrage and calls for the offenders to be castrated.

And yes, at 16 I'd have been bragging about it too. If we knew some boy at the same age who'd had this happen we'd have feted him as a legend. If a girl went through two male, thirtysomething teachers though, and then bragged about it, she'd be condemned as a slut or a whore and a symbol of all that's wrong with society.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:33 - Oct 2 with 1290 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:31 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, the differences are male ego, gender stereotypes, rampant machismo and hypocrisy. Neither scenario is right or acceptable really, but one will be greeted with roars of "Go on my son" while the other would be greeted with howls of outrage and calls for the offenders to be castrated.

And yes, at 16 I'd have been bragging about it too. If we knew some boy at the same age who'd had this happen we'd have feted him as a legend. If a girl went through two male, thirtysomething teachers though, and then bragged about it, she'd be condemned as a slut or a whore and a symbol of all that's wrong with society.

That's right, you've got it.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:33 - Oct 2 with 1288 viewsMrSwerve

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:31 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Spot on.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 1265 viewsLohengrin

Say what you like, you lefty wet blankets. The kid's a lottery winner in my eyes.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 1263 viewsacejack3065

We all know those as self evident truths ECB but I for one just can't shake the thought of "I would have too" if I were in that situation.
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 1260 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:36 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

We all know those as self evident truths ECB but I for one just can't shake the thought of "I would have too" if I were in that situation.

Well of course. The second one especially.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:36 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

In a heartbeat, Mr Finch style.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:39 - Oct 2 with 1255 viewsPonderosa

All the female teachers in my school looked like hairy lipped Members of the Hattie Jacques fan club. All pop socks and floral maternity dresses. I think if I ended up in a cupboard with two of them I'd have ended up on Caldy Island

Bring The Missus

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 1203 viewsStarsky

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:39 - Oct 2 by Ponderosa

All the female teachers in my school looked like hairy lipped Members of the Hattie Jacques fan club. All pop socks and floral maternity dresses. I think if I ended up in a cupboard with two of them I'd have ended up on Caldy Island

The Isle of dogs

It's just the internet, init.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 22:34 - Oct 2 with 1157 viewsjack247

Lad
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 1128 views1jack

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:16 - Oct 2 by MrSwerve

No, rape is different, it is against someone's will.
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 23:54 - Oct 2 with 1096 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Doesn't sound like he has had too much of a bad time.

But they do know what they should and shouldn't do. They are in the wrong and should be punished but in all honesty it doesn't appear that he's too traumatised.

If I'd have had that experience at 16 it would probably mean any future sexual experiences I had would be a massive let down...can't imagine that it wasn't dirty!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 08:38 - Oct 3 with 1020 viewsWarwickHunt

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:36 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

Say what you like, you lefty wet blankets. The kid's a lottery winner in my eyes.

If not the Lottery, then certainly Fanny Bingo.

Older = check
Filth = check
Dyed blondes = check
Threesome with two birds = check
Your teachers = check
Your mates know it's true = check

HOUSE!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024