Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew 18:15 - Oct 4 with 9927 viewsTrundle10

All the anti Pardew stuff I felt was cringe-worthy. Iam all for humour but i found this distasteful and it came back and bit us on the bum as i guessed it would.

Oh and by the way we very rarely sing on our own you clowns.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:18 - Oct 4 with 3997 viewsAndy1300

Grow up and get a sense of feckin humour is it

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:19 - Oct 4 with 3985 viewsTrundle10

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:18 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

No class. None of our business. Karma is a bitch
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:19 - Oct 4 with 3984 viewsshandyjack

Didn't understand the Pardew songs, baffled as to how ppl found that funny

Poll: Expectation for the season

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:22 - Oct 4 with 3951 viewsOldjack

you don't get this wind up stuff do you, ffs lighten up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:24 - Oct 4 with 3943 viewsjackforever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:18 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

Sense of humour? Bullocks! Nothing funny about it. Most seemed more concerned about Newcastles managerial situation or a half time slurp. Ground seemed about half full when they equalised. Support today was a lacklustre as the performance.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:28 - Oct 4 with 3924 viewsymaohyd

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:19 - Oct 4 by Trundle10

Don't often agree with you but do here.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:29 - Oct 4 with 3911 viewsQuakerJack

I'll say this, I used to stand on the north bank with the singers and when I go away I don't shut up singing, due to being at the other end of the country (feels like the world), I don't get to many games so I don't feel I can criticise those in the east who sing all game, any set of fans will tell you we make a great atmosphere, better than grounds twice our size (Sunderland is a library). However, I do wish we'd knock that song on the head, we seem to sing it even when the away end is singing loudly, and if we're going to mock the opposition then let's leave it for when we're two or three up because if any team is capable of snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat it's us.

keep up the good work, those in the east, but please stop singing that song about singing on our own, unless it's like last week where 40k mackems are sat in silence.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:38 - Oct 4 with 3872 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The ironic thing is the away fans are usually louder than the 300 or so singing in the East Stand.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:39 - Oct 4 with 3871 viewscockett_jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:29 - Oct 4 by QuakerJack

I'll say this, I used to stand on the north bank with the singers and when I go away I don't shut up singing, due to being at the other end of the country (feels like the world), I don't get to many games so I don't feel I can criticise those in the east who sing all game, any set of fans will tell you we make a great atmosphere, better than grounds twice our size (Sunderland is a library). However, I do wish we'd knock that song on the head, we seem to sing it even when the away end is singing loudly, and if we're going to mock the opposition then let's leave it for when we're two or three up because if any team is capable of snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat it's us.

keep up the good work, those in the east, but please stop singing that song about singing on our own, unless it's like last week where 40k mackems are sat in silence.

Fair play, I agree with all of that
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 3747 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:39 - Oct 4 by cockett_jack

Fair play, I agree with all of that

Some funny songs today ..... BUT the atmosphere was shocking. We need to be the 12th man at home and today we weren't anywhere near. Need to address this.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:29 - Oct 4 with 3724 viewsLeonisGod

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:38 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The ironic thing is the away fans are usually louder than the 300 or so singing in the East Stand.

Which of course is bollox and not something you'd have any idea about from 180 miles away.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:44 - Oct 4 with 3606 viewsAndy1300

So where do you sit (in silence probably)?

Boneheads???

Come and tell us all that we are boneheads then!

At least we try to create some atmosphere in the ground

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 3482 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:22 - Oct 4 by Oldjack

you don't get this wind up stuff do you, ffs lighten up

Yep. Worked really well on Newcastle didn't it?
Possibly their best performance and point of the season and played like a team.
East Stand Bozos really put them off their stride
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:08 - Oct 4 with 3451 viewskopperburgjack

Why didn't you say anything at the time then? No thought not.. Zzzzz

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 3444 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:53 - Oct 4 by jacksinceever

Yep. Worked really well on Newcastle didn't it?
Possibly their best performance and point of the season and played like a team.
East Stand Bozos really put them off their stride

who gives a fuk ,like i said lighten up ,they can sing what they like

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 3442 viewskopperburgjack

Mate most of our songs are terrible but there's nothing we can do about. I'm bang in the middle of the singers and sing most of the time every game. I could give you a list of songs I hate but complaining about it on here is not going to do anything unfortunately
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 22:11]

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 3428 viewsGowerjack

I've moved away from the standing section in the East Stand.

And I'm glad.

Just saying.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:15 - Oct 4 with 3416 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Completely agree.
We have the biggest set of classless bells in the whole of the league. Embarrassing.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:30 - Oct 4 with 3376 viewsAndy1300

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:14 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

I've moved away from the standing section in the East Stand.

And I'm glad.

Just saying.

Good for you

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:31 - Oct 4 with 3369 viewskopperburgjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:30 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

Good for you

There's me thinking I was the only one that didn't give a sh1t .....

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:55 - Oct 4 with 3326 views1jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:38 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, that's where the microphones are.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:55 - Oct 4 with 3321 viewsAndy1300

Just watching extended highlights on sky and I tell you what is embarrassing.....

The feckin tw at that insists on screaming like a girl when the opposition take a goal kick

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 23:00 - Oct 4 with 3311 viewsFag_Ash_Will

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:55 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

Just watching extended highlights on sky and I tell you what is embarrassing.....

The feckin tw at that insists on screaming like a girl when the opposition take a goal kick

Try listening to us on the radio.
Same renditions week after week after week. Toe-curlingly bad.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 23:10 - Oct 4 with 3284 viewsAndy1300

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 23:00 - Oct 4 by Fag_Ash_Will

Try listening to us on the radio.
Same renditions week after week after week. Toe-curlingly bad.

There was a new song today, the fabianski song.

It's hard to make up new songs every week
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 23:10]

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 23:13 - Oct 4 with 3264 viewsFag_Ash_Will

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 23:10 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

There was a new song today, the fabianski song.

It's hard to make up new songs every week
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 23:10]

Must have missed that one when I was busy clapping for some millionaire footballer with a dodgy nad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024