Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium away 10:20 - Oct 17 with 8177 viewsswantastic

I know we don't follow Wales 😉 but who's heading out next month for the Welsh match? Should be a good trip 🍻 and I see no reason why we can't nick a result out there.
Anyone on the 16:04 Eurostar on the Saturday?
Belgium away on 21:21 - Nov 3 with 1152 viewsvetchfan

Belgium away on 20:49 - Nov 3 by swantastic

How has everyone done for tickets?

Still not heard yet 😁😁😁

4 of our group of 6 have been rejected (wasn't really expecting them to be accepted) but me and the other one are still waiting. I should have enough points to get a ticket so I've been a nervous wreck all day. I called the ticket office about an hour ago and they said they're trying to contact everyone tonight. If not I'll call back tomorrow.
Belgium away on 21:23 - Nov 3 with 1148 viewsswantastic

Yeah I'm not holding out much hope.... Still going to be a great trip regardless 🍺🍺🍺
Belgium away on 22:59 - Nov 3 with 1036 viewsbuilthjack

3 of us have tickets, 2 rejected, in our group. Still all travelling though.
The 2 who missed out have hardly travelled away in the past. I suppose it's an extra few hours drinking time for them!!!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 23:00]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium away on 08:04 - Nov 4 with 949 viewsvetchfan

Had confirmation very late last night (past midnight.) Fair play to those at the ticket office. Seems like they were working through the night.
Belgium away on 11:15 - Nov 4 with 893 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 08:04 - Nov 4 by vetchfan

Had confirmation very late last night (past midnight.) Fair play to those at the ticket office. Seems like they were working through the night.

Didn't manage to get a ticket, if you hear of any going spare then let me know please....
Belgium away on 11:44 - Nov 4 with 870 viewsSTEVE1

Slightly off topic but for the fanatics that follow Wales everywhere the allocation for Bosnia is 750 they have decided to play at a15,000 capacity stadium.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024