Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The demise of the chuckle Brothers 15:29 - Oct 30 with 3751 viewsonetimejack

Has god answered people's prayers and made twit and tw@t (dyss and JF ) disappear.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 15:31 - Oct 30 with 2602 views_

I do believe that is the case.

The one and same [dick] who posted as those 2 has seemed to do the rest of the board a great service by disappearing.

Tedium personified x 2.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 15:32 - Oct 30 with 2602 viewsonetimejack

Truth and justice in the soon to be americanised way.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 15:53 - Oct 30 with 2567 viewsDavillin

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 15:32 - Oct 30 by onetimejack

Truth and justice in the soon to be americanised way.

Sorry to disappoint you, but before you break open the champagne, please read the thread named "John Moores" at:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/129250/john-moores/#30

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 16:20 - Oct 30 with 2536 viewsonetimejack

No thanks Dav i dont have a spare 2 hours to read one of your posts.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 16:43 - Oct 30 with 2497 viewsperchrockjack

shite, was gonna bite then.

Not as unfunny as Abbot and Costello

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 18:23 - Oct 30 with 2417 viewsJackfath

I'm still around. Frankly ashamed on some of the utter bile some of our fans have been posting recently.

I am also not posting as some see fit to continually abuse, harang and hound me whenever I post. It's easier not to bother.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 2347 viewsonetimejack

In all honesty Fath i can tolerate your posts, do t get me wrong though, I think your a complete and utter bellend who cries out for attention whereas dyss is all of the above with the word negative before each expletive.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:16 - Oct 30 with 2345 viewsDavillin

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 16:20 - Oct 30 by onetimejack

No thanks Dav i dont have a spare 2 hours to read one of your posts.

I'm not allowed to make a snappy response, no matter how much deserved nor how easy to write. Sorry.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:23 - Oct 30 with 2330 viewsDarran

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 18:23 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

I'm still around. Frankly ashamed on some of the utter bile some of our fans have been posting recently.

I am also not posting as some see fit to continually abuse, harang and hound me whenever I post. It's easier not to bother.

Well Dwight is apparently banned which I find staggering considering some of the utter w*nkers still posting.

I'm logging off now in protest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:41 - Oct 30 with 2288 viewsjacksfullaces

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:23 - Oct 30 by Darran

Well Dwight is apparently banned which I find staggering considering some of the utter w*nkers still posting.

accepting you might have a run in or two with people if you spend a lot of time on here, can see why you might say this where you have had disputes with real life individuals, where you both stand true to your personalities.

the two personas referred to in this thread though are different creatures. one I think is probably just a smart arse,you can take or leave them in life. the other, who enjoys revelling in everything negative about the club, adds nothing to the board. life is not black and white (even for the swans!) and if he was the type of concerned fan he pretends to be he would maybe reflect on successes from time to time. the fact he fails to do this does suggest this persona has a more malicious agenda, has been given enough time to prove otherwise and deserves to be shown the door.

that I think justifies any action that has been taken against his creator - nice one Phil!

the amateur psychologist in me is intrigued why any of these people need to carve out these personas on what is essentially a football forum ??!!!!!! Standard feature of the internet age?
The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:52 - Oct 30 with 2253 views_

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:23 - Oct 30 by Darran

You won't be missed.... You offer zero to this site. Bye.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:16 - Oct 30 with 2216 viewsPacemaker

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 19:52 - Oct 30 by _

You won't be missed.... You offer zero to this site. Bye.

You could say the same thing about a lot of people, the constant abuse from yourself says more about you than anyone else.

The constant bullying of people who don't hold the same opinion as you has surely resulted in just another clique to replace the one you were so critical of.

The result is that you are only doing yourself what you criticise Darren and others of, ie killing off the board.

I used to avoid those board during the closed season as every year you had the same complants about Huw, Brendan going on holidays/charity walks and all sorts of other impending disasters as a result of the club not following your agenda. Unfortunately every year the results generally made you look very foolish.

Since Monk has been in place you seem to be revelling in every little error or issue, many of which are totally out of the control of the club. You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have the ability to reflect on your own behaviour and its effect on others.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:22 - Oct 30 with 2193 viewsDarran

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:16 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

You could say the same thing about a lot of people, the constant abuse from yourself says more about you than anyone else.

The constant bullying of people who don't hold the same opinion as you has surely resulted in just another clique to replace the one you were so critical of.

The result is that you are only doing yourself what you criticise Darren and others of, ie killing off the board.

I used to avoid those board during the closed season as every year you had the same complants about Huw, Brendan going on holidays/charity walks and all sorts of other impending disasters as a result of the club not following your agenda. Unfortunately every year the results generally made you look very foolish.

Since Monk has been in place you seem to be revelling in every little error or issue, many of which are totally out of the control of the club. You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have the ability to reflect on your own behaviour and its effect on others.

I've just logged back in to say that's a superb post and so true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:27 - Oct 30 with 2166 views_

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:16 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

You're right, I hadn't thought of it like that...

I am truly ashamed of myself. I'm going to have to take a long look at myself and repent.

I mean, why question the board of directors of the football club I support?

I wish I could be so sycophantic and perfect as you. Can you help me?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:34 - Oct 30 with 2147 viewsPacemaker

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:27 - Oct 30 by _

You're right, I hadn't thought of it like that...

I am truly ashamed of myself. I'm going to have to take a long look at myself and repent.

I mean, why question the board of directors of the football club I support?

I wish I could be so sycophantic and perfect as you. Can you help me?

There is nothing wrong with questioning the board but equally accepting the fact that people have to go on holidays and have a family life away from the Swans.

I am in no way perfect and am perfectly aware of my own faults and failings. Equally I don't go onto forums and act in a rude and bullying manner.

I think you are perfectly capable on reflecting on your attitude and helping yourself without my help or any of the other mugs on here. None taken.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:56 - Oct 30 with 2096 views_

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:34 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

There is nothing wrong with questioning the board but equally accepting the fact that people have to go on holidays and have a family life away from the Swans.

I am in no way perfect and am perfectly aware of my own faults and failings. Equally I don't go onto forums and act in a rude and bullying manner.

I think you are perfectly capable on reflecting on your attitude and helping yourself without my help or any of the other mugs on here. None taken.

Well at least we agree that they're all mugs. I'm glad we could find something in common.

May I be so bold as to ask you what your faults and failings are?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 2040 viewsSpratty

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:34 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

Does that apply even if you went on an ad hoc wine tasting holiday to Paris

Oh no silly me that was not only abuse it was also a slick lie from someone who was media savvy enough to orchestrate a misinformation campaign against our then manager.

Shame they just didn't just send him a letter!
The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:42 - Oct 30 with 2031 viewsSpratty

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:22 - Oct 30 by Darran

I've just logged back in to say that's a superb post and so true.

Is this like the hunger strikers who stop for a snack
The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:45 - Oct 30 with 2025 viewsPacemaker

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 20:56 - Oct 30 by _

Well at least we agree that they're all mugs. I'm glad we could find something in common.

May I be so bold as to ask you what your faults and failings are?

Much like yours I suspect, a lack of patience, quick to anger, a refusal to bow to authority or accept defeat and an inability to ignore an injustice and walk on by, plus of course many others that are all my own from my own little world.

I try to resolve my issues the older I get, as anger is such a debilitating disease but habit is a terrible master and a sense of injustice adds a powerful fuel.

However I have never been rude without good reason and my word is my bond. Cliched but true.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:59 - Oct 30 with 1984 viewsonetimejack

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:45 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

Much like yours I suspect, a lack of patience, quick to anger, a refusal to bow to authority or accept defeat and an inability to ignore an injustice and walk on by, plus of course many others that are all my own from my own little world.

I try to resolve my issues the older I get, as anger is such a debilitating disease but habit is a terrible master and a sense of injustice adds a powerful fuel.

However I have never been rude without good reason and my word is my bond. Cliched but true.

Are you Golem? Because you certainly speak in riddles..!!

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:01 - Oct 30 with 1980 viewsGowerjack

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 18:23 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

Good.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:35 - Oct 30 with 1906 viewsPacemaker

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 21:59 - Oct 30 by onetimejack

Are you Golem? Because you certainly speak in riddles..!!

What's Golem?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:49 - Oct 30 with 1876 viewsonetimejack

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:35 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

What's Golem?

Typical.

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:55 - Oct 30 with 1861 viewsPacemaker

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 22:49 - Oct 30 by onetimejack

Typical.

What is?

The demise of the chuckle Brothers on 08:23 - Oct 31 with 1735 viewsC_jack

Banning Dwight for his, albeit defeatist opinion, is pathetic. Especially considering others have done far worse in regards to provocation.

Is this the kind of site this place is now following that precedent? Say the right thing, or say goodbye..

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024