Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US grand jury's decision not to indict? 20:35 - Dec 4 with 5629 viewsSwanzay

Why are they so against prosecuting the relevant white police officers, what going on?

Protests after N.Y. cop not indicted in chokehold death; feds reviewing case

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/03/justice/new-york-grand-jury-chokehold/

Same happened Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.

So wrong, show the breadth of corruption in the US on these matters.

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 19:07 - Dec 5 with 1287 viewsShaky

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:58 - Dec 5 by mbl1966

You must have had a hard day Shaky. That was weak. Amazing how fare when you don't depend on cut and paste and just rely on spontaneous wit instead. I admit I thought better of you.

"Amazing how fare when you don't depend on cut and paste and just rely on spontaneous wit instead"

And your payload there is 100% gibberish, which is precisely what I expected from you.

Methinks you're not so much a noob as a re-imagining.

Hmmmm?

Bzzzzzzzzzz?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 19:29 - Dec 5 with 1271 viewsmbl1966

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 19:07 - Dec 5 by Shaky

"Amazing how fare when you don't depend on cut and paste and just rely on spontaneous wit instead"

And your payload there is 100% gibberish, which is precisely what I expected from you.

Methinks you're not so much a noob as a re-imagining.

Hmmmm?

Bzzzzzzzzzz?

Hey Parlay/Darran,

I think you might want to reassess whether BJ and Shaky are actually one in the same! I don't know what "noob" means but think it might be a typo and Shaky seems to think his computer/tablet can type sound effects. I think he might be having a breakdown poor love!

Top Mark

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 21:35 - Dec 5 with 1229 viewsmbl1966

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 19:29 - Dec 5 by mbl1966

Hey Parlay/Darran,

I think you might want to reassess whether BJ and Shaky are actually one in the same! I don't know what "noob" means but think it might be a typo and Shaky seems to think his computer/tablet can type sound effects. I think he might be having a breakdown poor love!

Shaky, speak to me! Stay away from the light!
Is there someone there to look after you?
I'm sorry, I can and always could hear your sound effects!!!
Call me 'noob', frizzy', 'parlay', anything you want, just stay with us!

Top Mark

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 21:44 - Dec 5 with 1220 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I was guilty of defending the police a few days ago at the beginning of this thread, without really having the facts.

My sister actually wrote an interesting article about this latest issue, which shows that this issue isn't having the same polarizing effect Jefferson has had.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ferguson-staten-island-similar-events-bri

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 23:08 - Dec 5 with 1203 viewsSwanzay

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 21:44 - Dec 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

I was guilty of defending the police a few days ago at the beginning of this thread, without really having the facts.

My sister actually wrote an interesting article about this latest issue, which shows that this issue isn't having the same polarizing effect Jefferson has had.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ferguson-staten-island-similar-events-bri

Im not a film lover, but respect to Spike Lee, whoever he is

http://www.attn.com/stories/411/spike-lee-just-made-video-eric-garners-death-spl

May I ask a question, Texas?

Texas is George Bush Republican country, are you the same? NY has vast cultures and a hive of people from many countries, where as Texas is all 'guns' and the American dream.
There is a difference and some have this daft thing called a passport, strange to some Texans or 80% of americans, I know!

No matter where anyone is, its wrong on so many levels!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2014 23:32]
US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:05 - Dec 6 with 1176 viewsLohengrin

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 23:08 - Dec 5 by Swanzay

http://www.attn.com/stories/411/spike-lee-just-made-video-eric-garners-death-spl

Texas is George Bush Republican country, are you the same? NY has vast cultures and a hive of people from many countries, where as Texas is all 'guns' and the American dream.
There is a difference and some have this daft thing called a passport, strange to some Texans or 80% of americans, I know!

You've not been to Texas, have you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:10 - Dec 6 with 1175 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yeah, um, that's a bit of a ridiculous stereotype.

I know you leftists are way too righteous, open minded, and morally superior to be guilty of such things as generalizations, prejudice, etc.; but it sounds like you've formed your opinions of Texas by watching a few too many episodes of "Dallas."

Houston (4th largest city in the USA), for instance, is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the nation, with over 90 languages significantly spoken in the city. People from all over the world live there, including a particularly large and diverse Asian population. Like every large city in Texas, it also has a substantial, organized GLBT section of town (believe it or not - gays in Texas!).

Austin (11th largest city in the USA), meanwhile, is simply impossible to describe, but to say it's "progressive" is an understatement by anyone's standards, much less us hick Texans. "Keep Austin Weird" is the unofficial slogan, and it's always the first place I suggest outsiders visit, if they have the same attitudes about Texas that you apparently have.

San Antonio (7th largest city in the USA) is one of the fastest growing cities in the USA and Texas' top tourist destination for a reason, and that reason sure as hell has nothing to do with this "guns and American dream" stereotype of Texas. This city is less than 30% white, by the way. I'm white and I grew up there, so I guess growing up as a minority in my hometown made it a little hard for me to develop into the type of white Texan you seem to think we all are.

So, what was your question again? You asked if you could ask one, but I seem to have missed it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:14 - Dec 6 with 1172 viewsLohengrin

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:10 - Dec 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

I know you leftists are way too righteous, open minded, and morally superior to be guilty of such things as generalizations, prejudice, etc.; but it sounds like you've formed your opinions of Texas by watching a few too many episodes of "Dallas."

Houston (4th largest city in the USA), for instance, is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the nation, with over 90 languages significantly spoken in the city. People from all over the world live there, including a particularly large and diverse Asian population. Like every large city in Texas, it also has a substantial, organized GLBT section of town (believe it or not - gays in Texas!).

Austin (11th largest city in the USA), meanwhile, is simply impossible to describe, but to say it's "progressive" is an understatement by anyone's standards, much less us hick Texans. "Keep Austin Weird" is the unofficial slogan, and it's always the first place I suggest outsiders visit, if they have the same attitudes about Texas that you apparently have.

San Antonio (7th largest city in the USA) is one of the fastest growing cities in the USA and Texas' top tourist destination for a reason, and that reason sure as hell has nothing to do with this "guns and American dream" stereotype of Texas. This city is less than 30% white, by the way. I'm white and I grew up there, so I guess growing up as a minority in my hometown made it a little hard for me to develop into the type of white Texan you seem to think we all are.

So, what was your question again? You asked if you could ask one, but I seem to have missed it.

I got so drunk on Sixth Street I lost the use of my legs for an hour.

All those bats are a bit freaky, though. I'm not sure I'm too fond of them.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:58 - Dec 6 with 1154 viewsSwanzay

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:10 - Dec 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Im still trying to figure the point of your reply, quotes on quotes on nothing related to topic, Lohangrin is well..... Lohangrin best avoided.

Never watched Dallas, have you ever watched Popol Y cwm?

With all due respect and Im glad so many people visit Texas, however it has nothing to do with the OP!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001pp0l

Apart from that welcome aboard the Swansea City train, you mad Texan, enjoy tomorrows match!
US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 01:14 - Dec 6 with 1147 viewsTummer_from_Texas

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 00:58 - Dec 6 by Swanzay

Im still trying to figure the point of your reply, quotes on quotes on nothing related to topic, Lohangrin is well..... Lohangrin best avoided.

Never watched Dallas, have you ever watched Popol Y cwm?

With all due respect and Im glad so many people visit Texas, however it has nothing to do with the OP!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001pp0l

Apart from that welcome aboard the Swansea City train, you mad Texan, enjoy tomorrows match!

My replies were a direct response to your rather ignorant characterization of the state of Texas as being less cultured than New York. You brought it up, not me.

And I do see your question now - am I "the same" as former President GW Bush? Well, I'm a white guy from Texas, so I guess I must be.

Of course, the other native Texan who served as an American President in the last 50 years was the white guy responsible for this little piece of legislation known as the Civil Rights Act, which very suddenly put a decisive end to 100 years of segregation back in the 1960's. So there's that.

Thank you for the last part though. And screw the Hammers; let's just agree on that.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 2:56]

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 07:45 - Dec 6 with 1122 viewsDr_Winston

I have absolutley no idea of the precise details of either case, which puts me on the same level as 99% of the people passing comment on it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 08:33 - Dec 6 with 1116 viewsDarran

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 01:14 - Dec 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

My replies were a direct response to your rather ignorant characterization of the state of Texas as being less cultured than New York. You brought it up, not me.

And I do see your question now - am I "the same" as former President GW Bush? Well, I'm a white guy from Texas, so I guess I must be.

Of course, the other native Texan who served as an American President in the last 50 years was the white guy responsible for this little piece of legislation known as the Civil Rights Act, which very suddenly put a decisive end to 100 years of segregation back in the 1960's. So there's that.

Thank you for the last part though. And screw the Hammers; let's just agree on that.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 2:56]

It didn't take you long to discover that Swanzay is the planetswans resident all things America hater anyway Mike.
You're best avoiding him he's not really all there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:38 - Dec 6 with 1092 viewsShaky

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 21:35 - Dec 5 by mbl1966

Shaky, speak to me! Stay away from the light!
Is there someone there to look after you?
I'm sorry, I can and always could hear your sound effects!!!
Call me 'noob', frizzy', 'parlay', anything you want, just stay with us!

Get back to me when you have something intelligent or funny to say,

Laters, boob.

Misology -- It's a bitch

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:42 - Dec 6 with 1089 viewsShaky

You should consider cutting Tummer a little slack here, as the Americans might say, especially since he comes along admitting his initial remarks may have been ill-considered.

As for the state of Texas, I still harbour a great deal of resentment going back more than 25 years, over a dispute with the institution that is Billy-Bob's in Fort Worth. Grrrrr.

Misology -- It's a bitch

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:46 - Dec 6 with 1082 viewsdgt73

People need to remember one small thing before they attack the police in America and that is over 100 police officers are killed each year in line of duty, in 2012, 122 police were killed and therefore I can completely understand their sometimes aggressive approach. On my visits to America i found the police extremely friendly and helpful.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:48 - Dec 6 with 1080 viewsDarran

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:46 - Dec 6 by dgt73

People need to remember one small thing before they attack the police in America and that is over 100 police officers are killed each year in line of duty, in 2012, 122 police were killed and therefore I can completely understand their sometimes aggressive approach. On my visits to America i found the police extremely friendly and helpful.

It's a great place to visit.

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:51 - Dec 6 with 1077 viewsdgt73

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:48 - Dec 6 by Darran

It's a great place to visit.

Without doubt and also full of friendly people.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 10:07 - Dec 6 with 1064 viewsShaky

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:46 - Dec 6 by dgt73

And you have to remember of the 100 policemen killed the majority died predominantly from car accidents and other causes unrelated to being shot.

If you want a real number try "According to o FBI statistics, 27 police officers were feloniously killed in 2013"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-americas-police/2014/12/

Contrast that with 90 people killed by police in November alone of this year.

And FYI when I said I had zero tolerance for racists and bigots I primarily had you in mind, you little f*cker.

Misology -- It's a bitch

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 15:23 - Dec 6 with 1027 viewsmbl1966

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 09:38 - Dec 6 by Shaky

Get back to me when you have something intelligent or funny to say,

Laters, boob.

Right, got it! 'No0b' should have read 'boob'. Good to see typos happen to the Godly as well as the Godless.

How about we call off the bickering Shaky? Let's agree to a few things shall we, seeing as we have the Swans in common (and this is cooking up to be one hell of a season for us?)

Let's bury the hatchet and agree to disagree on the whole religion thing. I can respect a man sticking to his beliefs and am genuinely happy for what you get from it. I will only ever be swayed by proof and can't, though I have tried, simply believe without proof. I too am very happy with my existence.

You'll like this (I hope), we've just put up and decorated our lounge Xmas tree (don't say the 'obvious') my 10yr old daughter asked if she could put one up in the hall, something we haven't done for a couple of years. I said "yes" and thought "Shaky would like that". Also to add, my daughter has asked me on many occasions if there is a God (generally when something horrible has happened) and my reply; "it's not for me to tell you something important like that. Make up your own mind but please take time to think." She's a sensible girl, I can trust her make an informed decision. But there is hope for your side there.

To all out there, check your own posts before you hit me with the 'patronising' comments. Anything typed, if read in a certain way, can sound patronising. This isn't.

Top Mark

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 16:47 - Dec 6 with 996 viewsexiledclaseboy

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 08:33 - Dec 6 by Darran

It didn't take you long to discover that Swanzay is the planetswans resident all things America hater anyway Mike.
You're best avoiding him he's not really all there.

He seems to be very intolerant does Swanzay.

Poll: Tory leader

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 16:48 - Dec 6 with 993 viewsDarran

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 16:47 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

He seems to be very intolerant does Swanzay.

Very very.

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 16:48 - Dec 6 with 993 viewsymaohyd

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 21:44 - Dec 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

In most things in life I'm extremely right wing. If I could I'd bring the death penalty back to the UK, I would. I often say (only partly joking!) to friends that I'd have public flogging in Castle Gardens in Swansea, to punish the vile scum that seem to be an increasing blight on our society.

I wouldn't insult anyones intelligence by pretending to know a great deal about the law etc etc, relating to these cases. I must say, I didn't have a great deal of sympathy, having read the case of the guy in Ferguson. Again, should it have come to him being shot and not tasered I'm not going to take part in that discussion. What I would say is that when you have armed police, generally unlike ours why on earth would you be so agressive in your nature/manner?

In the other case, which I saw for the first time the other night, I found it extremely upsetting to watch and baffling and wrong that the police officer in question wasn't indicted.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:08 - Dec 6 with 968 viewsShaky

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 15:23 - Dec 6 by mbl1966

Right, got it! 'No0b' should have read 'boob'. Good to see typos happen to the Godly as well as the Godless.

How about we call off the bickering Shaky? Let's agree to a few things shall we, seeing as we have the Swans in common (and this is cooking up to be one hell of a season for us?)

Let's bury the hatchet and agree to disagree on the whole religion thing. I can respect a man sticking to his beliefs and am genuinely happy for what you get from it. I will only ever be swayed by proof and can't, though I have tried, simply believe without proof. I too am very happy with my existence.

You'll like this (I hope), we've just put up and decorated our lounge Xmas tree (don't say the 'obvious') my 10yr old daughter asked if she could put one up in the hall, something we haven't done for a couple of years. I said "yes" and thought "Shaky would like that". Also to add, my daughter has asked me on many occasions if there is a God (generally when something horrible has happened) and my reply; "it's not for me to tell you something important like that. Make up your own mind but please take time to think." She's a sensible girl, I can trust her make an informed decision. But there is hope for your side there.

To all out there, check your own posts before you hit me with the 'patronising' comments. Anything typed, if read in a certain way, can sound patronising. This isn't.

You have got the wrong end of the stick, here.

I hold no grudge or vendetta against you on account of your religious views or for any other reason.

You simply entered my field of awareness by making a bit of a tit of yourself for reasons I won't repeat. In this way the nickname boob seems eminently suited to your contributions so far, but in the spirit of the season and bearing in mind the potential for the brotherhood of man I shall henceforward defer my use that name. Can't say fairer than that.

Now, as I said earlier give me something funny, intelligent or even mildly interesting and I'll be listening.

BFN

xx

Misology -- It's a bitch

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:18 - Dec 6 with 960 viewsmbl1966

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:08 - Dec 6 by Shaky

You have got the wrong end of the stick, here.

I hold no grudge or vendetta against you on account of your religious views or for any other reason.

You simply entered my field of awareness by making a bit of a tit of yourself for reasons I won't repeat. In this way the nickname boob seems eminently suited to your contributions so far, but in the spirit of the season and bearing in mind the potential for the brotherhood of man I shall henceforward defer my use that name. Can't say fairer than that.

Now, as I said earlier give me something funny, intelligent or even mildly interesting and I'll be listening.

BFN

xx

Not very graceful, Christian or even gentlemanly.

SMS or PMS?

Top Mark

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:23 - Dec 6 with 957 viewsShaky

US grand jury's decision not to indict? on 18:18 - Dec 6 by mbl1966

Not very graceful, Christian or even gentlemanly.

SMS or PMS?

Total indifference, boob.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024