Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread 17:39 - Dec 13 with 11442 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Dec 14 with 1102 viewsCaptain_Sham

So was Rangel injured or was that a tactical sub? Anyone choosing to put that player on the pitch willingly is reading from a different manual to me.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Dec 14 with 1052 viewsAndy1300

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:55 - Dec 14 by Nogginthenog

Tremmel makes the save why doesn't jazz just let him pick it up. He shouldn't have been on the park . Can't believe they smashed and grabbed us. We have to convert more chances though.

Tremmel should have claimed that ball and took the pressure off.

Jazz is terrible, get rid as soon as possible and buy defenders in January

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Dec 14 with 984 viewstrampie

We need Fernández back in place of Bartley pronto.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Dec 14 with 943 viewsMusical_Swan

I think we missed Fab more than people realised today. Haven't seen the defence that nervy for a while, and Tremells performance hardly helped matters.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Dec 14 with 934 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Dec 14 by Musical_Swan

I think we missed Fab more than people realised today. Haven't seen the defence that nervy for a while, and Tremells performance hardly helped matters.

Good point.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Dec 14 with 879 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Dec 14 by 1973scott

Ffs why don't we don't clear our lines ???????? Was it routs at the back ffs

Nope, was Jazz.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Dec 14 with 878 viewsairedale

As above, plus the heavens open on us during the long walk back to the car. Just changed at home and even my underpants were soaking.

Great.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Dec 14 with 862 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Dec 14 by swan65split

Worrying points appearing
1, Defence is starting to look shaky , and even Williams is being caught "wanting" at times
2. Too much reliance on Bony to score
If its not sorted soon, it could catch us out in the New Year!!!

Getting a bit pissed off at Williams. Has not been concentrating as of late and looks half arsed. Dont get me started on those lazy little sideways balls to Taylor which instantly puts him under pressure. Doesnt even look up or forward. When he picks it up and dribbles the ball out it sets the tempo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:43 - Dec 14 with 785 viewsAnotherJohn

That one one of the most frustrating games of the season. We were very good in parts, but missed far too many chances and looked shaky at the back. We've known for a while that we have weaknesses at full back and it is starting to cost us. On another day we could have come away with a result, but there are several things that get my goat. Why do we insist on playing free kicks in midfield back to our keeper and then losing possession on the halfway line from the punt out? Why all too often do we recycle the ball backwards when there is a chance to cross into the box from good positions? Why do we put Rangel on our opponent's most dangerous header of the ball (as we did last week)? Still this is infinitely better than losing 1-2 against Hartlepool - so I still relish games like this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024