Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices 10:08 - Jan 1 with 6647 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 1100 viewsUxbridge

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:12 - Jan 1 by skippyjack

Do I have to travel to the CAPITOL?.. does it involve sitting on my arse?

No and no, but the fact your default position was to find a reason not to go for it might be an issue.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:16 - Jan 1 with 1078 viewsskippyjack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:13 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

No and no, but the fact your default position was to find a reason not to go for it might be an issue.

Why assume.. what does this job 'entail'

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:23 - Jan 1 with 1056 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:06 - Jan 1 by monmouth

I'll gladly drop out to let Parlay in Phil. Lisa or T2c are the only two possible posters of the year for their energy and persistence in the face of adversity.

Will you hell! I voted for you. Theres far more than 'persistence in the face of adversity' theres other things like..... Is that your dog in your avatar?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 18:24]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 1039 viewsDarran

The two best posters on this Forum are Catullus and ARQS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 1040 viewsPhil_S

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - Jan 1 by Parlay

Do you see any tears? Im replying, that isn't crying. some may say you are crying about me pointing it out?

I'm simply pointing out that there is a glaring hole in this event, just as I will be pointing out and discussing the glaring ref error regarding the Green handball incident later today - neither force me to cry though Mr S.

Yep, pass me onto the final please.

See that's better....you've dried the tears and now feel the acceptance that you so clearly need

Bless
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:44 - Jan 1 with 1008 viewsmonmouth

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:23 - Jan 1 by morningstar

Will you hell! I voted for you. Theres far more than 'persistence in the face of adversity' theres other things like..... Is that your dog in your avatar?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 18:24]

ha ha I should have gone for a kitten....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 1001 viewsLord_Bony

I was robbed you kants!!....not even a sniff..
What happened to the preliminaries then ?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/130528/page:1#.VKWXaHsWa

[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 20:23]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 995 viewsParlay

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:28 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

See that's better....you've dried the tears and now feel the acceptance that you so clearly need

Bless

ooooh that's a good one Philip.

i'm glad you have stopped crying that your poll is not a reflection of the board opinion.

we are all happy again. will look forward to the final.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Login to get fewer ads

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 953 viewsShaky

Well I was intending to back St Davlon, but in the absence of that option my vote goes to Lisa by default.

This is a comedy award, right?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 933 viewsShaky

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 18:16 - Jan 1 by skippyjack

Why assume.. what does this job 'entail'

Uxbridge blagging it again, in the process confirming your earlier appraisal.

Classic.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:25 - Jan 1 with 893 viewsPhil_S

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 1 by Parlay

ooooh that's a good one Philip.

i'm glad you have stopped crying that your poll is not a reflection of the board opinion.

we are all happy again. will look forward to the final.

Nobody really cares about the poll

Well, bar you it seems who just cannot handle the rejection
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 883 viewsmorningstar

I've always thought from day 1 that every poster on this site should be included, initially by how many posts they have made. The top 50% would go into what we would call the 'Champions poster league' and the lower 50% into the 'Europa poster league'.

Posters would then be drawn into groups of 4. (the draw would be carried out via webcam so as too ensure no funny business goes on) And posters would then go head to head in polls carried out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with each poll lasting 90 mins. Obviously the 'Europa poster league' would take place on Thursdays..

Once the group stages are complete. The top 2 from each group would enter into a knockout draw until we reach the final. The winners of each final would then go head to head in what we could call the 'super poster final' to find the eventual winner.

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 877 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:29 - Jan 1 by morningstar

I've always thought from day 1 that every poster on this site should be included, initially by how many posts they have made. The top 50% would go into what we would call the 'Champions poster league' and the lower 50% into the 'Europa poster league'.

Posters would then be drawn into groups of 4. (the draw would be carried out via webcam so as too ensure no funny business goes on) And posters would then go head to head in polls carried out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with each poll lasting 90 mins. Obviously the 'Europa poster league' would take place on Thursdays..

Once the group stages are complete. The top 2 from each group would enter into a knockout draw until we reach the final. The winners of each final would then go head to head in what we could call the 'super poster final' to find the eventual winner.

Good idea - you've just volunteered for the 2015 competition and the running of it

Make sure you include Dimi though he gets really upset if he gets missed out - he had three nominations don't you know
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:34 - Jan 1 with 871 viewsItchySphincter

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 13:15 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

A good, strong and varied field. Many intelligent and erudite posters (plus Oldjack) who have added depth to the forum in this its poorest year since Jackarmy.net's inception.

Like Drizzy, I refuse to vote for Lisa on account of her ridiculous stance on the "poor people" who annoyed her by purchasing a £10 DVD instead of the £7 one. Uxy's a top fella and always adds something to the forum. It could be him. T2C, while a lovely fella in the flesh, is combative and sometimes aggressive on here and he's often beastly to me so I won't vote for him. Warwick is funny but his Monk-hating stance (cue loquacious denial) has ruled him out of getting my vote. Jackonicko is also an excellent poster but his tedious spats with Shaky bore me rigid. Maybe next year if he can ignore the forum's resident financial guru.

Monmouth is one of my favourites. It could be him. Waynekerr seems like a lovely fella but his insistence on continuing to use the tired old random CAPITAL letters "joke" rules him out. Epaul's a fellow leftie and another top bloke. It could be him. Starsky would be the safe option, it could be him.

If Neath_Jack was there he'd get my vote automatically. One of the few these days whose posts I actively look out for. And seems like a lovely fella too. Shame he's not there.

So, Uxy, Monmouth, Epaul or Starsk. I shall ruminate further.

Absolutely spot on.

Starsky every day of the week.

You would have been my choice for the lifetime award.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 850 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:31 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Good idea - you've just volunteered for the 2015 competition and the running of it

Make sure you include Dimi though he gets really upset if he gets missed out - he had three nominations don't you know

You really shouldn't have put him through to the final though. His idea about selling Bony to fund a new stand will probably clinch it for him. Especially after todays showing!

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 843 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:34 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Absolutely spot on.

Starsky every day of the week.

You would have been my choice for the lifetime award.

Thanks, Itch. Much love this New Year's Day.

Poll: Tory leader

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:43 - Jan 1 with 825 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:41 - Jan 1 by morningstar

You really shouldn't have put him through to the final though. His idea about selling Bony to fund a new stand will probably clinch it for him. Especially after todays showing!

Don't tell him but I only said that to keep him happy - you cant be sad on New Years Day it sets the tone for the year
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 800 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:43 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Don't tell him but I only said that to keep him happy - you cant be sad on New Years Day it sets the tone for the year

That'll ruin his day. I bet he's on about his 600th new profile by now!

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:04 - Jan 1 with 764 viewsParlay

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:31 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

So you asked for nominations and then decided to ignore the nominations if it didn't suit you.

Interesting approach.

Forum celebrity

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:08 - Jan 1 with 752 viewsParlay

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 19:41 - Jan 1 by morningstar

As opposed to selling him to spend it all on a striker you mean?

I think you will find the opinion was IF we were to sell bony then it is a chance to fund the project ourself and not have to sell to foreign investors, but you twist it any way your Parlay obsession tells you

Forum celebrity

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 739 viewsParlay

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:25 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Nobody really cares about the poll

Well, bar you it seems who just cannot handle the rejection

Then why make one if nobody cares?

Rejection? I was nominated multiple times, that is not rejection, quite the opposite. You just decided it would be a kick in the guts to you if I had won. Which we both know I would have.... so left me out of the running.

Don't be upset that I've brought it to light.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 20:13]

Forum celebrity

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 725 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:04 - Jan 1 by Parlay

So you asked for nominations and then decided to ignore the nominations if it didn't suit you.

Interesting approach.

Not that you are at all bothered or anything...
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:19 - Jan 1 with 709 viewsGowerjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Yes I had to edit it because it first appeared blank

I have a feeling though you are taking the whole thing a bit too seriously and given your tendency to just argue the same point over and over I shall happily leave you to your aw diddums moment that we can all see

Keep on crying though, there is always next year

You actually had a good year on here until the last month when you have just reverted to type and become as boring as each and every one of your previous names. It's a shame but so true.

True

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:24 - Jan 1 with 681 viewsParlay

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:16 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Not that you are at all bothered or anything...

I'm not bothered by anything at all on the internet Phil.

It's quite a one sided view on it though isn't it. Surely by the same token I can say you were so bothered about my multiple nomination you decided to go with others, and are now so bothered about me bringing it to light you can't stop dismissing it, so upset you have resorted to patronising overkill etc etc etc Works both ways.

I'm more interested in what you are so nervous of than anything else. It's intriguing.

Forum celebrity

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:30 - Jan 1 with 660 viewsmorningstar

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 20:08 - Jan 1 by Parlay

As opposed to selling him to spend it all on a striker you mean?

I think you will find the opinion was IF we were to sell bony then it is a chance to fund the project ourself and not have to sell to foreign investors, but you twist it any way your Parlay obsession tells you

Well done, but as you know I didn't say anything of the sort. You quite simply fail too realise that we are not strong enough as a club to be able to sell our star striker and invest that money in a new stand as was evident today. Maybe one day we will be, but not at this stage of our development as a club in the premier league. Also as I've previously stated too you, my 'Parlay obsession' extends no further than you being my entertainment whenever I feel like. I am however concerned about your own Parlay obsession (or whatever other name you wish too call yourself).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024