Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly 16:20 - Jan 31 with 12024 viewsNeath_Jack

Banged another in today.

Go get him Huw.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Donnelly on 16:41 - Jan 31 with 5584 viewssully49

That's 3 in 3 I believe. We should keep him out on loan as he's playing every game and scoring regularly, which is a win, win situation for us.

The only thing is how long is the agreement for? Does anyone know about the on loan policy is, can he be called back at any time if needed?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Donnelly on 16:55 - Jan 31 with 5505 viewsstevethejack

Donnelly on 16:41 - Jan 31 by sully49

That's 3 in 3 I believe. We should keep him out on loan as he's playing every game and scoring regularly, which is a win, win situation for us.

The only thing is how long is the agreement for? Does anyone know about the on loan policy is, can he be called back at any time if needed?

The recall of a player on loan is dependant on the agreement between the two clubs.
Donnelly on 16:57 - Jan 31 with 5492 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He should never have been ignored by ML, he could have been a really good prem asset by now.
Donnelly on 17:04 - Jan 31 with 5462 viewskarnataka

Donnelly on 16:57 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

He should never have been ignored by ML, he could have been a really good prem asset by now.

In a nutshell.
Donnelly on 17:07 - Jan 31 with 5442 viewsicecoldjack

Banging in goals at lower level because that's his standard plain and simple.

If he ever gets near the Swans first team we have either been relegated, gone mad at management level or have 25 players out injured!

Maybe in a few years time but the guy will be 25yrs old then!! the same age as Wilfried Bony we we signed him !

Donnelly is 23 yrs old next month , 5 yrs into a professional career time is running out fast IMO.
Donnelly on 17:12 - Jan 31 with 5392 viewsperchrockjack

He s helping Tranny to stay up and they will.

PLEASED FOR BOTH

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Donnelly on 17:12 - Jan 31 with 5401 viewssully49

Donnelly on 16:55 - Jan 31 by stevethejack

The recall of a player on loan is dependant on the agreement between the two clubs.

Cheers, buddy.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Donnelly on 17:19 - Jan 31 with 5358 viewsScoobyWho

Lower league goalscorer. Fair play, but not Swansea standard.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Donnelly on 17:20 - Jan 31 with 5348 viewsNOTRAC

Donnelly on 17:07 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

If he ever gets near the Swans first team we have either been relegated, gone mad at management level or have 25 players out injured!

Maybe in a few years time but the guy will be 25yrs old then!! the same age as Wilfried Bony we we signed him !

Donnelly is 23 yrs old next month , 5 yrs into a professional career time is running out fast IMO.

He's never had the chance.
Why did we sign him in the first place.
Not fair to him.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Donnelly on 17:21 - Jan 31 with 5339 viewsDr_Winston

Hard to tell what kind of standard he's going to be since most people have barely seen him play. Should certainly have got more of a look in ahead of shite like Vasquez though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donnelly on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 5318 views3swan

Depending on what the truth was on his aborted loan to Coventry, was attitude the problem?
Donnelly on 17:25 - Jan 31 with 5298 viewsScoobyWho

Donnelly on 17:20 - Jan 31 by NOTRAC

Not fair to him.

We took him from the Irish leagues, schooled him in a certain way for four years, paid him around a good few grand a week and now he has the chance of a four year deal in the lower leagues earning a well above average wage.

I don't see any issues at all.

He should be bloody happy.

Donnelly on 17:26 - Jan 31 with 5283 viewsOldjack

Not fair to him.

do you not think if he was good enough at this level,[ bare in mind his every movement is being watched daily by the powers to be] he'd have not been given a chance ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Donnelly on 17:27 - Jan 31 with 5277 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donnelly on 17:07 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

But he was also banging in just as many goals, if not more than the established PREMIER squad goal scorers on the European Warm Up Tour.
If as you say there is that large a gulf between them, how come they didn't out score him?
Was he just lucky then?

I think you guys are football snobs.
Donnelly on 17:30 - Jan 31 with 5244 viewsOldjack

Donnelly on 17:27 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

But he was also banging in just as many goals, if not more than the established PREMIER squad goal scorers on the European Warm Up Tour.
If as you say there is that large a gulf between them, how come they didn't out score him?
Was he just lucky then?

Are you his dad ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Donnelly on 17:31 - Jan 31 with 5242 viewsicecoldjack

Not fair to him.

I disagree.

He did have chances and 3 managers have so far deemed him not good enough, in fact the only manager that gave him any kind of chance was Laudrup, he played pre-season games and european games and was nothing special what so ever .

As i said before, the guy is 23 yrs old in a few weeks, hardly a young buck in football terms , his development has been hindered as much by himself than anyone else, refusing to stay on loan at Coventry last season was an example of not wanting it enough IMO.

Let's just hope im proved wrong, the lad is a lower league striker who may get up to standard in 2/3 yrs time he is not premier league standard and probably never will be, no shame in that what so ever.

People seem to think he was the next rooney but the truth is if he had something about him no way would Liverpool and Everton have let us get him. The fact we out bid those teams tells me they didn't rate him more 100k , a weeks wages for sturridge or a shot in the dark gamble that the scousers decided to take.
Donnelly on 17:41 - Jan 31 with 5188 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donnelly on 17:25 - Jan 31 by ScoobyWho

We took him from the Irish leagues, schooled him in a certain way for four years, paid him around a good few grand a week and now he has the chance of a four year deal in the lower leagues earning a well above average wage.

I don't see any issues at all.

He should be bloody happy.

What utter crap, we put him in the very badly performing under 21s team where he went backwards along with most of the rest of the team under KOL.
Donnelly on 17:44 - Jan 31 with 5163 viewsWarwickHunt

Donnelly on 16:57 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Donnelly on 17:53 - Jan 31 with 5109 viewsicecoldjack

Was he just lucky then?

Let me get this right, you think there is no gulf between Rory,Michu,Bony or later on Gomis ?

How many goals did Rory score in Europe ?

As i said, 3 managers deemed him not good enough to play in the first team and rory himself didn't do enough to force his way in. You say he went backwards but Laudrup showed himself to be a shrewd judge by taking Ben Davies from zero to hero.

Football snob? nah just realistic.

Maybe Brenden Rodgers Michael Laudrup and Garry Monk got it wrong and you got it right ??

As i said, lets hope he proves me wrong but i wont hold my breath.
Donnelly on 18:18 - Jan 31 with 5034 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donnelly on 17:53 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

Let me get this right, you think there is no gulf between Rory,Michu,Bony or later on Gomis ?

How many goals did Rory score in Europe ?

As i said, 3 managers deemed him not good enough to play in the first team and rory himself didn't do enough to force his way in. You say he went backwards but Laudrup showed himself to be a shrewd judge by taking Ben Davies from zero to hero.

Football snob? nah just realistic.

Maybe Brenden Rodgers Michael Laudrup and Garry Monk got it wrong and you got it right ??

As i said, lets hope he proves me wrong but i wont hold my breath.

He scored 6 goals on the tour.
Remind me again how many games Schechter (18) and Vasquez (12) played for the First team and how many goals they scored?
Schechter 1 goal.
As I said Donnelly was dumped in the under 21s who were going backwards under KOL and not given a chance.
Donnelly on 18:18 - Jan 31 with 5032 viewsquiff

Donnelly on 17:31 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

I disagree.

He did have chances and 3 managers have so far deemed him not good enough, in fact the only manager that gave him any kind of chance was Laudrup, he played pre-season games and european games and was nothing special what so ever .

As i said before, the guy is 23 yrs old in a few weeks, hardly a young buck in football terms , his development has been hindered as much by himself than anyone else, refusing to stay on loan at Coventry last season was an example of not wanting it enough IMO.

Let's just hope im proved wrong, the lad is a lower league striker who may get up to standard in 2/3 yrs time he is not premier league standard and probably never will be, no shame in that what so ever.

People seem to think he was the next rooney but the truth is if he had something about him no way would Liverpool and Everton have let us get him. The fact we out bid those teams tells me they didn't rate him more 100k , a weeks wages for sturridge or a shot in the dark gamble that the scousers decided to take.

This, he hardly helped himself with the situation at Coventry either (where he could have proved himself a league higher. We all want him to do well but remember he is playing at league 2 level at the moment, he was worth a punt and can have a decent career at the right level - We need to be more ruthless with the likes of Alfei, Donnelly and Obeng and accept that if they havent broken in by 21-22, they probably won't.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Donnelly on 18:21 - Jan 31 with 5014 viewsScoobyWho

Donnelly on 17:41 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

What utter crap, we put him in the very badly performing under 21s team where he went backwards along with most of the rest of the team under KOL.

I forgot to add and we stood by him when he was in all sorts of bother and ended up back at Swansea last a season after a day and a half in Coventry. He had no registration as a player for four months after that, should count his lucky stars the club stood by him.

There is little if any crap in my statement, and if you choose to blame KOL ( I agree he is a dimlow of the highest order ) then fine, but Donnely has much to be thankful for, and if you think thats crap then fine, but earning thousands for doing what he does ( not a lot ) is stealing money.

Donnelly on 18:25 - Jan 31 with 5000 viewsswanduck

Was he just lucky then?

For goodness sake the teams he was scoring against on tour are probably worse than league 2 standard!! I don't know why people are desperate for us to play someone who clearly has been deemed not good enough!! I have it in good authority that he is very lazy at training too and likes the footballer lifestyle but isn't as keen on putting the work in.

I almost think people forget re now 23 - he's not an up and coming 16 year old guys!!
Donnelly on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 4980 viewsicecoldjack

Donnelly on 18:18 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Remind me again how many games Schechter (18) and Vasquez (12) played for the First team and how many goals they scored?
Schechter 1 goal.
As I said Donnelly was dumped in the under 21s who were going backwards under KOL and not given a chance.

Like i keep saying 3 managers don't think he is u to playing frst team football, the only guy to give him a fair crack was Laudrup who obviously saw that he lacked certain skills.

If Brenden,Laudrup and Monk are happy not to play him then they must see something that you don't.

Plain and simple they can't all be wrong but it's possible you are, with respect.

Lets hope he smashes in the goals for L2 Tranmere Rovers in their fight to move away from the relegation zone.

Banging in goals at L2 level is a little bit different to doing it at higher levels, in fact, considering the education he has had here he should be fookin' banging them in !!

Sorry but i disagree with you on this
Donnelly on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 4954 viewsScoobyWho

Donnelly on 18:18 - Jan 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Schechter 1 goal.

Donnelly wasn't 'dumped ' in the u21's - he was 'put' in the u21's.
He failed there as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024