Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly 16:20 - Jan 31 with 12031 viewsNeath_Jack

Banged another in today.

Go get him Huw.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Donnelly on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 1961 viewsJackanapes

Donnelly on 13:18 - Feb 22 by Neath_Jack

If he carries on banging them in for the rest of the season, i'd be very surprised if we got rid of him like that. Would be foolish to anyway.

Yes we need to hang on to our proven League 2 goal scorers.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Donnelly on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 1958 viewsScoobyWho

Donnelly on 13:30 - Feb 22 by Dr_Winston

Can we still claim some form of development fee if he leaves?

I would have thought a number of bigger clubs in league 1 would be interested at around £250,000, although as you rightly say the development costs ( under 24 ) and him being with us over three years ? may well amount to that anyway which would mean there is no need to contract him again.

I would be disappointed if we just gave him away.

Donnelly needs to move on for sure.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Donnelly on 13:42 - Feb 22 with 1944 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Donnelly on 13:34 - Feb 22 by Jackanapes

Yes we need to hang on to our proven League 2 goal scorers.

Maybe Lee Trundle could coach him in the ways of being able to "do a job"?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Donnelly on 14:04 - Feb 22 with 1918 viewsmarchamjack

Let's get this in perspective - he's score a couple of goals in League 2 but got nowhere near our first team let alone our squad in 3 years. He's no youngster anymore at 24. If he wasn't already our player, not one person on here would be saying "seen that guy at Tranmere scored a few goals since Xmas for them, we should go after him". Good luck to him, but we need to be looking elsewhere.

Bringing in proven PL level players as we have with Naughton and Cork is what will keep us progressing and certainly at least keep us where we are. Not taking ongoing chances with players who've probably found their level now, which is below where we now are.

Not being harsh with this, just wanting the best for us, not settlting for someone who hasn't cut it for the last 3 years.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Donnelly on 15:35 - Feb 22 with 1845 viewsicecoldjack

Donnelly on 14:04 - Feb 22 by marchamjack

Let's get this in perspective - he's score a couple of goals in League 2 but got nowhere near our first team let alone our squad in 3 years. He's no youngster anymore at 24. If he wasn't already our player, not one person on here would be saying "seen that guy at Tranmere scored a few goals since Xmas for them, we should go after him". Good luck to him, but we need to be looking elsewhere.

Bringing in proven PL level players as we have with Naughton and Cork is what will keep us progressing and certainly at least keep us where we are. Not taking ongoing chances with players who've probably found their level now, which is below where we now are.

Not being harsh with this, just wanting the best for us, not settlting for someone who hasn't cut it for the last 3 years.

Agree.
Donnelly on 19:08 - Feb 22 with 1720 viewsStarsky

Donnelly on 12:52 - Feb 22 by Jackanapes

As a 17 year old.

I know that mun.

However, your impatience is noted.

Maybe he's a late bloomer?

I'll make my mind up when he's had a run in the first team.

If that ever happens.

It's just the internet, init.

Donnelly on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 1668 viewsjack247

Donnelly on 19:08 - Feb 22 by Starsky

I know that mun.

However, your impatience is noted.

Maybe he's a late bloomer?

I'll make my mind up when he's had a run in the first team.

If that ever happens.

About the same time as Dai Cornell then
Donnelly on 20:56 - Feb 22 with 1652 viewsJJJack

Donnelly on 14:04 - Feb 22 by marchamjack

He turned 23 on Wednesday. He still has time to turn into a decent top level striker (though I doubt it personally). Stranger things have happened.
Login to get fewer ads

Donnelly on 02:47 - Mar 18 with 1458 viewsswanduck

Hasn't scored in a while, just saying.
Donnelly on 07:10 - Mar 18 with 1401 viewshobo

Donnelly on 02:47 - Mar 18 by swanduck

Hasn't scored in a while, just saying.

But he should be playing ahead of Gomis, and Laudrup not picking him is the reason we didn't win the Europa Cup
Donnelly on 07:18 - Mar 18 with 1396 viewsbuilthjack

Sub for Tranmere lately

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Donnelly on 08:48 - Mar 18 with 1307 viewsScoobyWho

Donnelly on 07:18 - Mar 18 by builthjack

Sub for Tranmere lately

As has often been stated, found his level.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Donnelly on 08:53 - Mar 18 with 1299 viewswhiterock

Donnelly on 17:21 - Jan 31 by Dr_Winston

Hard to tell what kind of standard he's going to be since most people have barely seen him play. Should certainly have got more of a look in ahead of shite like Vasquez though.

Since when did most people choose the team?

To be fair, he went on the mini-tour of Devon last summer but got injured at Plymouth in pre-season, who knows if things had gone differently?
Donnelly on 09:18 - Mar 18 with 1265 viewstomdickharry

33 yr old ex Swan Marc Richards still up there with the leading scorers in League 2 has 17 this season,go get him Huw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024