Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24411 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 05:15 - Feb 28 with 7587 viewsEdmundo

Cummon City, my second away game of the season, long trip, make it all worthwhile 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 05:56 - Feb 28 with 7569 viewsDanielswan

Meh .. given the recent trend we will lose today and then beat Spurs and the scousers.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 06:10 - Feb 28 with 7563 viewsJethroJack

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 05:56 - Feb 28 by Danielswan

Meh .. given the recent trend we will lose today and then beat Spurs and the scousers.

That's ok...because I'm going to those 2 games, can't make today.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 06:22 - Feb 28 with 7548 viewsSwansNZ

1-2 Gylfi and super striker Gomis to carry in his scoring run.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 08:20 - Feb 28 with 7459 viewsMattG

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 06:22 - Feb 28 by SwansNZ

Would be nice if Gomis carried on scoring deliberately rather than by accident.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 08:57 - Feb 28 with 7432 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 08:20 - Feb 28 by MattG

Would be nice if Gomis carried on scoring deliberately rather than by accident.

Now, now, that was super reaction by Gomis, to head it away from the keeper

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:13 - Feb 28 with 7404 viewshammy

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 06:22 - Feb 28 by SwansNZ

Got a bet with my lad that Gomis will score more goals than Bony from January onwards ... Gomis already in the lead ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:38 - Feb 28 with 7377 viewsJackanapes

4-4. I think its going to be one of those.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 10:15 - Feb 28 with 7337 viewsxmastree

Same formation as against Man U ?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:08 - Feb 28 with 7274 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 09:38 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

4-4. I think its going to be one of those.

You think we will score 4 goals??????

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 7266 viewsJackanapes

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:08 - Feb 28 by monmouth

You think we will score 4 goals??????

More of a feeling than a thought. In fact I try and avoid the latter at all cost these days.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:58 - Feb 28 with 7192 viewsJackfath

It's an away game. I will be happy with a point. Delighted with 3. Lose and we move on to the next match.

Simples.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:02 - Feb 28 with 7187 viewsPegojack

I'd be more than happy with a point to keep us rolling towards our best ever Premiership season total. Suspect I'm going to be disappointed, however, it's the Swansea Way to beat Manure and lose to Burnley.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:09 - Feb 28 with 7177 viewsSwan91

2-0 to us hopefully. would be great to get the 3points.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:44 - Feb 28 with 7103 viewsGlyn1

Burnley simply have to go on the attack today to get the three points, which should suit us when we counter attack. They are in the middle of a horrendous sequence of fixtures: Man Utd, Chelsea, Swansea and then Liverpool (A), Man City (H), Southampton (A), Spurs (H), Arsenal (H), Everton (A).
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 12:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:48 - Feb 28 with 7087 viewsairedale

I hope that there's no leg snapping incidents today. I wonder if Barnes has been warned off by Sean?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 28 with 7049 viewsfootball2301

siggys injured carrols in
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:55 - Feb 28 with 6916 viewsPegojack

Wet Spam currently 2-0 down to Palarse after 50 minutes. Good stuff for us.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 28 with 6882 viewsDr_Winston

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Cork, Ki, Carroll, Shelvey, Routledge, Gomis.

Tremmel, Rangel, Amat, Britton, Montero, Emnes, Oliveira.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 28 with 6833 viewsorion3016

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Cork, Ki, Carroll, Shelvey, Routledge, Gomis.

Where's gylfi?

Be over there now after

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 6824 viewsSwan91

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

interesting, I don't quite understand the formation though, does that mean we are taking a middle of the field midfield approach?? and not really using wingers?

I know we changed for the man utd game but I missed it because I was in a jungle in malaysia at the time, so im not sure what its like.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:06 - Feb 28 with 6813 viewslidojack

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 28 by orion3016

Where's gylfi?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:09 - Feb 28 with 6768 viewsPegojack

Palarse winning 3-0 now, all headers from set pieces. Fat Sam will be tamping.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:10 - Feb 28 with 6756 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:05 - Feb 28 by Swan91

interesting, I don't quite understand the formation though, does that mean we are taking a middle of the field midfield approach?? and not really using wingers?

I know we changed for the man utd game but I missed it because I was in a jungle in malaysia at the time, so im not sure what its like.

It's almost like a 4-2-3-1

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:11 - Feb 28 with 6745 viewsswan_si

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:55 - Feb 28 by Pegojack

Wet Spam currently 2-0 down to Palarse after 50 minutes. Good stuff for us.

a win today and we'll move into 8th place
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024