Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night 09:42 - Mar 18 with 13214 viewsjohnlangy

Excellent.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 21:10 - Apr 1 with 1483 viewsperchrockjack

Harriet the complete hypocrite and the reason to avoid anything related to her.

Champion of the working class...my arse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 09:04 - Apr 2 with 1439 viewsCottsy

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 11:43 - Apr 1 by trampie

Plaid and the SNP have female leaders, Labour, Conservatives, Lib-Dems and UKIP have male leaders.

Yes but it doesn't do much for your leaders credibility when her supporters refer to her as 'Lovely Leanne' and to win the debates all she needs to do is give a girly smile, look lovely, maybe drop her pen on the floor give a little giggle and bend over to pick it up pointing her bottom at the camera etc.

I wonder if you would suggest the same tactics if Elfyn Llwyd was leader? Would you call him 'Erotic Elfyn'?

Anyway I've found a leaked video of the Plaid Cymru leadership contest.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 09:24 - Apr 2 with 1426 viewsperchrockjack

lovely is a pretty vacuus word.

Means not a lot.

Now, poorly coiffeured I ll have.

She need some help with her wardrobe too .

Girl at Primark

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 1396 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 09:24 - Apr 2 by perchrockjack

lovely is a pretty vacuus word.

Means not a lot.

Now, poorly coiffeured I ll have.

She need some help with her wardrobe too .

Girl at Primark

Perch - as is obvious I am not a fan of Leanne Wood. However, the ways she looks and dresses is perfectly appropriate and every time I've seen her on anything she looks completely professional.

Let's not fall into the trap of having different standards for the men and women. I'm interested in what she says not whether she is head to toe in Gucci.

I look forward to hearing the debate tonight and I hope that she is very good. God knows that Wales needs a strong voice and much as I am not a fan of her or her politics, I am sick of Wales being treated as an afterthought. I disagree with Trampie on how Wales is best served, but I certainly don't disagree with the fact that it's about time Wales (all of Wales - not just Cardiff) got a better deal.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:04 - Apr 2 with 1384 viewsskippyjack

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 21:10 - Apr 1 by perchrockjack

Harriet the complete hypocrite and the reason to avoid anything related to her.

Champion of the working class...my arse

I've just read their taster manifesto.. And it's complete horseshite.. Genuine full on rubbish.. I'm concerned about my future.. I've been played like a puppet by the two major parties.. It's not about the people.. It's about their lust for power and control.

I'm not voting.. They can stick their Xs up their proverbial.. The only reason I'm considered vulnerable is because of these two Corrupt, Shameless, Distasteful, Power tripping maniacs in charge.. Anyone who earns under £10 an hour or on the dole..is a victim of the corruption of the 2 major parties..

Something has to change.. These two blood suckers won't..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1375 viewsLohengrin

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 15:23 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Perch - as is obvious I am not a fan of Leanne Wood. However, the ways she looks and dresses is perfectly appropriate and every time I've seen her on anything she looks completely professional.

Let's not fall into the trap of having different standards for the men and women. I'm interested in what she says not whether she is head to toe in Gucci.

I look forward to hearing the debate tonight and I hope that she is very good. God knows that Wales needs a strong voice and much as I am not a fan of her or her politics, I am sick of Wales being treated as an afterthought. I disagree with Trampie on how Wales is best served, but I certainly don't disagree with the fact that it's about time Wales (all of Wales - not just Cardiff) got a better deal.

I couldn't care less if she turned up wearing a bin bag and sporting a false moustache it's what darkness lies in her head and heart that ought to be of primary concern. Not only has she donated money to the Communists, she's also closely aligned herself with other saturnine heathens in No Borders. This from a supposed Nationalist, mind you! I can't help feeling that she's wandered into the wrong door by mistake, all stupid grin and blank eyes.

This is what flows from the heart to the pen of a Nationalist....

A vineyard placed in my care is Wales. My country to deliver unto my children and my children's children intact. An eternal heritage.
And behold! The swine rush upon her to rend her...
Now I call on my friends, scholars and simple people alike, take your place beside me in the breach that the age old splendour be kept for ages to come.

If that is the fight in essence she is on the opposite side of the barricade.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 1364 viewsskippyjack

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:26 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

I couldn't care less if she turned up wearing a bin bag and sporting a false moustache it's what darkness lies in her head and heart that ought to be of primary concern. Not only has she donated money to the Communists, she's also closely aligned herself with other saturnine heathens in No Borders. This from a supposed Nationalist, mind you! I can't help feeling that she's wandered into the wrong door by mistake, all stupid grin and blank eyes.

A vineyard placed in my care is Wales. My country to deliver unto my children and my children's children intact. An eternal heritage.
Now I call on my friends, scholars and simple people alike, take your place beside me in the breach that the age old splendour be kept for ages to come.

I'm the Child of this Country.. Unwanted due to incompetence and corruption.. Instead of repairing a child they've clearly let down.. The child has to repair himself.. They can discriminate their own.. But they'll never discriminate someone elses.. That's inequality in itself.. Example in point..

We're a separate nation.. Divided by ignorance.. Fixated on greed.. Controlled by media..

This is the Country somebody fought for.. It doesn't feel like it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 1351 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:04 - Apr 2 by skippyjack

I've just read their taster manifesto.. And it's complete horseshite.. Genuine full on rubbish.. I'm concerned about my future.. I've been played like a puppet by the two major parties.. It's not about the people.. It's about their lust for power and control.

I'm not voting.. They can stick their Xs up their proverbial.. The only reason I'm considered vulnerable is because of these two Corrupt, Shameless, Distasteful, Power tripping maniacs in charge.. Anyone who earns under £10 an hour or on the dole..is a victim of the corruption of the 2 major parties..

Something has to change.. These two blood suckers won't..

Time for you to become your own puppet master perhaps ? If you can be arsed that is. No one else will be arsed though, so it's your only possibility.

And given that you've said you don't want / need to sign on and don't have a job, then you obviously have income from somewhere else, so it seems that you shouldn't be too concerned about your future eh?

It's the rest of us poor sods that either have to work or claim in order to be able to house and feed ourselves (and pay for our broadband of course) that should really be concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 1348 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 16:26 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

the conversations must be fun in her house - a communist or ex communist and an anarchist.

Choosing what to watch on the TV must be battle enough.
Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 18:35 - Apr 2 with 1323 viewsskippyjack

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:32 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Time for you to become your own puppet master perhaps ? If you can be arsed that is. No one else will be arsed though, so it's your only possibility.

And given that you've said you don't want / need to sign on and don't have a job, then you obviously have income from somewhere else, so it seems that you shouldn't be too concerned about your future eh?

It's the rest of us poor sods that either have to work or claim in order to be able to house and feed ourselves (and pay for our broadband of course) that should really be concerned.

I've been trying Lisa... But as a 14 year old adolescent.. I've never been able to regain my drive, passion, commitment and desire like every other human.. I've done pretty well so far considering the unnecessary, inaccurate obstacles I've had to endure..

I don't want to sign on.. And it's none of your business or the Government and Authorities business..

Be fortunate you've got the skills, experience and expertise to hold down a position..
You think I've sat on my arse since I've left school?
You think my family are these sponges off the state?

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 19:14 - Apr 2 with 1292 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree with Londonlisa

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 19:24 - Apr 2 with 1285 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 17:34 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

the conversations must be fun in her house - a communist or ex communist and an anarchist.

Choosing what to watch on the TV must be battle enough.

What communist and what anarchist ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne Wood on BBC3 last night on 19:46 - Apr 2 with 1274 viewstrampie

Heard on the radio this morning an interview with who i thought they said was the chief reporter of the Western Mail [if it was I personally don't like his reporting] and if I got the drift of what he said right he seemed to be saying the 4 men representing the main Westminster parties [in 3 cases anyway] all favour cuts, the 3 women all favour anti austerity measures and he noted that we only hear the cuts side of the argument, we don't hear the argument for anti austerity which he said is backed up by nobel prize winners and that is what he was looking forward too hearing.
That is a good point, we only hear the case for cuts because all the main parties support cuts, I checked out the nobel prize winners and at face value they do seem to be advising against austerity and that is what the 3 Ladies parties say as well.

Listening to the beeb radio this evening it was noted that Nicola is away from home [same applies to Leanne of course], this wasn't really expanded on, but its obvious that it is a bit unfair on them talking about the economy and defence in England to an English audience [with an English press ready to report on proceedings] because what's good for Scotland and Wales and what's good for the UK as a whole are two different things.

I thought that the 4 men would be the best speakers by a mile and dominate proceedings, but apparently Nicola ripped some senior male politician apart in some head to head debate in Scotland with the guy asking the chairman to help him out, she apparently had him in knots, so perhaps she will hold her own with the men.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2015 19:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024