Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero injury update 03:52 - Mar 29 with 4724 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Did not see it and no idea if it was an injury or what, but Jeff was taken out in the 44th minute just now.

I hate friendlies.

Update: saw this pic on twitter. At least he wasn't carted off or anything, and seemed to be jogging off on his own.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2015 16:31]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:51 - Mar 29 with 3450 viewsPacemaker

Thigh injury apparently which has caused problems earlier in the season. Hopefully not too serious.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 19:12 - Mar 29 with 3206 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:51 - Mar 29 by Pacemaker

Thigh injury apparently which has caused problems earlier in the season. Hopefully not too serious.

Hope his ass is already on a plane back to Britain in that case.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 19:26 - Mar 29 with 3181 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Probably the shock of being on the field of play before the 70th minute mark....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 20:34 - Mar 29 with 3087 viewsraynor94

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 19:26 - Mar 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Probably the shock of being on the field of play before the 70th minute mark....

It's absolutely killing you....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 20:43 - Mar 29 with 3055 viewsElward

Dunno if its me or been noted anywhere else but fernandez not even in the Argentina squad at all? Or have i missed something
Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 20:51 - Mar 29 with 3031 viewsDavillin

I watched most of the first half, turning it off just before he went off.

He was wasted in either the team or the system, hardly getting a sniff of the ball. In retrospect, they were chewing up the turf in the middle and pretty much ignoring the wings.

I hope he's O.K., because Swansea play to his strengths [when he's on the pitch, which is another form of waste of talent and contribution].

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 00:22 - Mar 30 with 2828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 20:34 - Mar 29 by raynor94

It's absolutely killing you....

Go f*ck yourself mate. You haven't watched the swans as long as I have and i certainly don't remember you at any away trips when we were sh*t. Seriously, just f*ck off, you never have anything interesting to say.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 07:58 - Mar 30 with 2748 viewsraynor94

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 00:22 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Go f*ck yourself mate. You haven't watched the swans as long as I have and i certainly don't remember you at any away trips when we were sh*t. Seriously, just f*ck off, you never have anything interesting to say.

What a strange comment, first game was Leyton Orient September 1965, how about you? you seem to like to give it out but can't take it back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:13 - Mar 30 with 2576 viewsbuilthjack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 20:43 - Mar 29 by Elward

Dunno if its me or been noted anywhere else but fernandez not even in the Argentina squad at all? Or have i missed something

Didn't he fly home for a few days a few weeks ago, family stuff. Probably something to do with that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:32 - Mar 30 with 2543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 07:58 - Mar 30 by raynor94

What a strange comment, first game was Leyton Orient September 1965, how about you? you seem to like to give it out but can't take it back

Regardless mate I've been there and seen the bad times. So what if I don't agree with every the club makes or Garry Monk makes for that matter. I'm delighted to see us where we are but if I don't particularly like the way we've played a lot of our football this season that's my right.

Our current success "must be killing me" eh? What an arrogant arsehole you really are.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:41 - Mar 30 with 2532 viewsDarran

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:32 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Regardless mate I've been there and seen the bad times. So what if I don't agree with every the club makes or Garry Monk makes for that matter. I'm delighted to see us where we are but if I don't particularly like the way we've played a lot of our football this season that's my right.

Our current success "must be killing me" eh? What an arrogant arsehole you really are.

It's also killing you that some people have been watching the Swans longer than you.

And yeah I agree with him it's killing you,it's killing you that we've avoided relegation under Monk because you can't say I told you so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:42 - Mar 30 with 2525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:41 - Mar 30 by Darran

It's also killing you that some people have been watching the Swans longer than you.

And yeah I agree with him it's killing you,it's killing you that we've avoided relegation under Monk because you can't say I told you so.

You're both like farts in a lift. Wrong on so many levels..........

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:43 - Mar 30 with 2522 viewsDarran

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:42 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

You're both like farts in a lift. Wrong on so many levels..........

It's killing you Stephen.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:44 - Mar 30 with 2518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:41 - Mar 30 by Darran

It's killed you that Michael Laudrup would give your pathetic sycophantic attention seeking the time of day either. And by God you don't half go on about it!

You absolute blart/duvet/quilt etc etc

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:49 - Mar 30 with 2508 viewsDarran

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:44 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

It's killed you that Michael Laudrup would give your pathetic sycophantic attention seeking the time of day either. And by God you don't half go on about it!

You absolute blart/duvet/quilt etc etc

Well if you're saying I don't half go on about it lets see you show our posters the proof of that.

I hate fibbers.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:50 - Mar 30 with 2502 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:49 - Mar 30 by Darran

Well if you're saying I don't half go on about it lets see you show our posters the proof of that.

I hate fibbers.

Says the poster who's told a few whoppers in his time as a racist homophobe. Ciao!

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:52 - Mar 30 with 2497 viewsDarran

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:50 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Says the poster who's told a few whoppers in his time as a racist homophobe. Ciao!

What whoppers have I told?
Don't leave because everyone can see you're telling lies mun.

Answer the question what whoppers?

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:58 - Mar 30 with 2482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:52 - Mar 30 by Darran

What whoppers have I told?
Don't leave because everyone can see you're telling lies mun.

Answer the question what whoppers?

Darran, do I ha to trawl back in time through your posts? Really? No I don't . You really are too insignificant although I love the fact that I can wind you up quite easily. You've been caught out a few times , and I'm sure other posters will delight in putting some links up and reminding you. You and Raynor must be related surely

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 13:01 - Mar 30 with 2474 viewsDarran

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 12:58 - Mar 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Darran, do I ha to trawl back in time through your posts? Really? No I don't . You really are too insignificant although I love the fact that I can wind you up quite easily. You've been caught out a few times , and I'm sure other posters will delight in putting some links up and reminding you. You and Raynor must be related surely

Wound up? Yeah that'll be it and whilst these posters are putting up these links perhaps they can put some up of me supporting the American takeover too because that's another lie you keep repeating.
Ciao.

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 13:04 - Mar 30 with 2461 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyway back to topic.... any news on Montero?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 13:13 - Mar 30 with 2434 viewsairedale

I think he's imprtant to us because he represents Plan B when Garry decides to alter our system during a game imo.
Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 13:17 - Mar 30 with 2427 viewsMattG

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 13:04 - Mar 30 by Swanjaxs

Anyway back to topic.... any news on Montero?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-wait-Jefferson-Montero-upda
Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 2118 viewsOldjack

Jeff came back today and it’s not as serious as the reports that have come out have suggested,” added the Swans boss.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 2097 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Montero taken out of friendly vs. Mexico on 15:26 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

Jeff came back today and it’s not as serious as the reports that have come out have suggested,” added the Swans boss.

Yep - good news indeed! Here's the story with quotes from Monk in BBC Sport.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32152190

Montero injury update on 16:55 - Apr 2 with 2055 viewsmonmouth

He'll surely not play. Why risk it. "Not as serious as first feared" doesn't mean it's nothing. A chance for Nathan Dyer to come on around 65 and change the game.

Don't be cruel now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024