Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) 11:29 - Mar 23 with 4540 viewsairedale

Itay is in the Israel squad for Saturday's match. I know its a bit tangential from ex players scoring against their former clubs, but let's hope not.

Looking at their squad, there doesn't seem to be anyone in particular from a high profile club, so it makes me wonder how they have won all three of their game so far.

I would also think that we'll have a full squad too.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-striker-Itay-Shechter-Israe
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:30]
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 11:51 - Mar 23 with 3644 viewsNeath_Jack

Lump on for him to score the winner.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 11:59 - Mar 23 with 3630 viewswaynekerr55

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 11:51 - Mar 23 by Neath_Jack

Lump on for him to score the winner.

We want shooting if that useless c*nt scores against us.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 12:42 - Mar 23 with 3566 viewsJackFish

Looks like we've got a pretty much first choice team, with Bale, Ramsey, Allen & Williams all coming through the weekend Ok. Thought we'd be competeing with them for 3rd in this group but we've got a good chance of winning there.

Any other Jacks going?
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 13:01 - Mar 23 with 3517 viewsvetchfan

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 12:42 - Mar 23 by JackFish

Looks like we've got a pretty much first choice team, with Bale, Ramsey, Allen & Williams all coming through the weekend Ok. Thought we'd be competeing with them for 3rd in this group but we've got a good chance of winning there.

Any other Jacks going?

Flying out wednesday from Luton! Should be a good trip. 900ish fans going out, 500 going on the day from Tel Aviv to Haifa.
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 13:55 - Mar 23 with 3444 viewsJBT95

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 13:01 - Mar 23 by vetchfan

Flying out wednesday from Luton! Should be a good trip. 900ish fans going out, 500 going on the day from Tel Aviv to Haifa.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 14:14 - Mar 23 with 3417 viewsorion3016

Have a good 1, I'm doing the bosnia trip

Be over there now after

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 18:29 - Mar 23 with 3289 viewsHighjack

They've actually had a decent record in recent tournaments, there was a recent one where they remained unbeaten but still didn't qualify.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 23:25 - Mar 23 with 3105 viewsbathgatejack

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 18:29 - Mar 23 by Highjack

They've actually had a decent record in recent tournaments, there was a recent one where they remained unbeaten but still didn't qualify.

Good luck wales
Login to get fewer ads

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 07:44 - Mar 24 with 3015 viewstrampie

Difficulty game but it seems like lots of our first choice players got through the weekend, come on Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 08:04 - Mar 24 with 3000 viewsEdmundo

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 07:44 - Mar 24 by trampie

Difficulty game but it seems like lots of our first choice players got through the weekend, come on Wales.

They look good on their own patch, but Wales are difficult to beat right now. I see a stalemate 1-1, with Bale for us and Schechter screamer for them 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 09:22 - Mar 24 with 2963 viewstrampie

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 08:04 - Mar 24 by Edmundo

They look good on their own patch, but Wales are difficult to beat right now. I see a stalemate 1-1, with Bale for us and Schechter screamer for them 😉

Most Welsh fans will take a draw, I would and the few I have spoken to would, Israel will be favourites due to home advantage but Wales do have a a chance if our big players play and perform.
If I had to pick a score I would go 1-1 as well with the same scorers as you, lol .

But I do think Wales have a chance of causing a bit of an upset, hope so anyway.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 9:35]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 09:58 - Mar 24 with 2925 viewsbuilthjack

David 0, St David 1.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 11:11 - Mar 24 with 2886 viewsairedale

The spectre of Itay Shechter is looming large guys.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Israel-disrupted-dispute-ahead-Wales-Eur
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:18 - Mar 24 with 2784 viewsDafyddHuw

Whilst you're there, ask them when they're going to give back the lands they occupy. Maybe if they did, other countruies might leave them alone.
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 18:02 - Mar 24 with 2738 viewstrampie

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:18 - Mar 24 by DafyddHuw

Whilst you're there, ask them when they're going to give back the lands they occupy. Maybe if they did, other countruies might leave them alone.

I agree DafyddHuw, I particularly like it/would like it when we have beaten/or if we do beat in the future, the likes of England, Israel, America, Germany and Japan.

They have all been imperialistic in their time and it is/would be nice for little old Wales to get a win against such opponents.

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 01:25 - Mar 26 with 2529 viewsWanderer

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 09:58 - Mar 24 by builthjack

David 0, St David 1.

very clever there.
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 01:31 - Mar 26 with 2527 viewsEdmundo

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 09:22 - Mar 24 by trampie

Most Welsh fans will take a draw, I would and the few I have spoken to would, Israel will be favourites due to home advantage but Wales do have a a chance if our big players play and perform.
If I had to pick a score I would go 1-1 as well with the same scorers as you, lol .

But I do think Wales have a chance of causing a bit of an upset, hope so anyway.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 9:35]

Great mind think alike....see 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 04:22 - Mar 26 with 2508 viewsphact0rri

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 18:02 - Mar 24 by trampie

I agree DafyddHuw, I particularly like it/would like it when we have beaten/or if we do beat in the future, the likes of England, Israel, America, Germany and Japan.

They have all been imperialistic in their time and it is/would be nice for little old Wales to get a win against such opponents.

It might be a sight easier listing non imperialistic countries.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 13:01 - Mar 26 with 2410 viewsairedale

Shechter enjoyed his time with us, and his Mrs was crying when they left!

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-striker-Itay-Shechter-opens
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 14:07 - Mar 26 with 2372 viewsFlashberryjack

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:18 - Mar 24 by DafyddHuw

He's going to watch a game of football FFS......if you're so concerned, why don't you go out there and ask them yourself.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:19 - Mar 26 with 2325 viewsyescomeon

Had a bit of a chuckle going through the Israel squad. "From the makers of Tal Ben Haim comes.... Tal Ben Haim II, this time it's personal."

Upthecity!

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:27 - Mar 26 with 2322 viewsSweyns_Eye

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 16:19 - Mar 26 by yescomeon

Had a bit of a chuckle going through the Israel squad. "From the makers of Tal Ben Haim comes.... Tal Ben Haim II, this time it's personal."

Based on his time with us, I really hope he gets some game time.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 18:32 - Mar 26 with 2278 viewsskippyjack

Hennessey

Taylor
Collins
Williams
Gunter

Lesley
Allen
Ramsey

R.Kanu
Vokes
Bale

For me
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 18:46]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 07:15 - Mar 27 with 2183 viewsowainglyndwr

I think the FAW have an agreement with the Israilian authorities not to stamp passports.
But anyone traveling please check otherwise you could find yourself struggling to enter other countries in the future.
That was my experience
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 07:56 - Mar 27 with 2161 viewsKilkennyjack

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 09:58 - Mar 24 by builthjack

David 0, St David 1.

👏

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024