Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big club- my arse 20:58 - Mar 24 with 10940 viewsdgt73

So far kardiff haven't even sold 2000 season tickets for next season. I thought now that the re-brand was over the kardiff fans would flock back......obviously not.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Big club- my arse on 21:00 - Mar 24 with 4387 viewsNeathJack

#NoBlueNoRenew
Big club- my arse on 21:10 - Mar 24 with 4355 viewspencoedjack

Can't see that being true.
Big club- my arse on 21:13 - Mar 24 with 4334 viewsScoobyWho

Big club- my arse on 21:10 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Of course at some point they would have been at 2,000 I suppose.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Big club- my arse on 21:22 - Mar 24 with 4302 viewsdgt73

Big club- my arse on 21:10 - Mar 24 by pencoedjack

Well it is..........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Big club- my arse on 21:24 - Mar 24 with 4291 viewspencoedjack

Big club- my arse on 21:22 - Mar 24 by dgt73

Well it is..........

Source ?

Love it to be true but just can't see it
Big club- my arse on 21:27 - Mar 24 with 4274 viewssherpajacob

I know a few cardiff season ticket holders who renewed last year when they thought they might still be in PL. None of them have yet renewed for next season, and are very doubtful if they will.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Big club- my arse on 21:28 - Mar 24 with 4270 viewslatchford

Anus has a link on Twitter which says it's under 2000!
Big club- my arse on 21:37 - Mar 24 with 4220 viewsOldjack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156409

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Big club- my arse on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 4212 viewsNeathJack

Big club- my arse on 21:37 - Mar 24 by Oldjack

Any chance he could put a few more smilies on that post?

F*ck my eyes.
Big club- my arse on 21:44 - Mar 24 with 4183 viewspencoedjack

Fuk me that 35000 seater stadium is going to be bouncing next season

Vinny you played a blinder.
Big club- my arse on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 4169 viewsEdmundo

Big club- my arse on 21:39 - Mar 24 by NeathJack

F*ck my eyes.

When things look bad.....smilies take it all away and suddenly you're in utopia 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Big club- my arse on 21:52 - Mar 24 with 4142 viewscwrw

There's me thinking they were bigger than Barcelona
Big club- my arse on 22:03 - Mar 24 with 4087 viewsacejack3065

We need to give them more sh*t and remind them that they are now smaller than us. Horrible club, horrible fans, now dwindling.
Big club- my arse on 22:24 - Mar 24 with 4010 viewsmorningstar

I find it quite amazing/amusing that some of them still do not realise what is happening! quotes of still getting 10000 season tickets next year, money on sales of players being reinvested, and one claiming they'll be back in the prem sooner rather than later! It's quite shocking too read what is going through the minds of some them!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Big club- my arse on 22:27 - Mar 24 with 3999 viewsEdmundo

Big club- my arse on 22:03 - Mar 24 by acejack3065

We need to give them more sh*t and remind them that they are now smaller than us. Horrible club, horrible fans, now dwindling.

Deluded, I wouldn't say all, but a fair few and even the 'fan leaders' or whatever they call them!
I hear the same shyte from Leeds fans....but they still are a big club, with a massive fan base 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Big club- my arse on 23:41 - Mar 24 with 3865 viewsswanduck

Big club- my arse on 21:39 - Mar 24 by NeathJack

F*ck my eyes.

Lol the smileys are cute
Big club- my arse on 23:54 - Mar 24 with 3839 viewsBanosswan

That link is tremendous.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Big club- my arse on 02:53 - Mar 25 with 3747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 23:54 - Mar 24 by Banosswan

That link is tremendous.

"Renew by Match 31st and you can keep your existing seat".

On the other hand " Don't renew by March 31st and you can still keep your existing seat".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Big club- my arse on 08:53 - Mar 25 with 3470 viewsPegojack

I think it's fair to say some fans are not entirely happy:

" We'll it might be very important to the club but you wouldn't think so with the incompetence with which they have dealt with encouraging existing season ticket holders to renew (why wait until last week to send out renewal forms?) or attract new season ticket holders ( uninspiring football and poor football management quality).

We have a board of directors who now have some clue about how to run a business properly from a financial point of view, but are still totally devoid of any football or marketing/PR skills or knowledge. The majority remain there as "yes men" for the majority shareholder rather than make any positive contribution to the football club. And they, and the other board members don't understand,have forgotten or just don't care where their legal duty of care as directors of an insolvent UK limited company lies. It might be Ok for those directors holding foreign passports if it all goes t*ts up financially as they disappear out of UK jurisdiction but the UK directors will then be left carrying the can in terms of possible personal financial liability,bans from being directors etc.

God knows we have had directors who were incompetent and deserving bans (e.g Peter Ridsdale) in the past but the current ones are the ones who have created a level of debt which has put the club in potentially the greatest level of financial danger .

For the above reasons I am in no hurry to renew my season ticket and may well not bother at all . You and I may disagree on things far more often than we agree but I am sure we can agree that I don't fall into the category of a fair weather or glory hunting fan. After 53 consecutive seasons of following the club at home (12 games missed in total over that period) and decades of regular away support as well until recent seasons I just have increasingly felt I have had enough and the current owner and management have led me to not care much for the club I have loved for 5 decades.
ccfcsince62 Posts: 146Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am".

Lovin' it.

Big club- my arse on 10:33 - Mar 25 with 3364 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 08:53 - Mar 25 by Pegojack

I think it's fair to say some fans are not entirely happy:

" We'll it might be very important to the club but you wouldn't think so with the incompetence with which they have dealt with encouraging existing season ticket holders to renew (why wait until last week to send out renewal forms?) or attract new season ticket holders ( uninspiring football and poor football management quality).

We have a board of directors who now have some clue about how to run a business properly from a financial point of view, but are still totally devoid of any football or marketing/PR skills or knowledge. The majority remain there as "yes men" for the majority shareholder rather than make any positive contribution to the football club. And they, and the other board members don't understand,have forgotten or just don't care where their legal duty of care as directors of an insolvent UK limited company lies. It might be Ok for those directors holding foreign passports if it all goes t*ts up financially as they disappear out of UK jurisdiction but the UK directors will then be left carrying the can in terms of possible personal financial liability,bans from being directors etc.

God knows we have had directors who were incompetent and deserving bans (e.g Peter Ridsdale) in the past but the current ones are the ones who have created a level of debt which has put the club in potentially the greatest level of financial danger .

For the above reasons I am in no hurry to renew my season ticket and may well not bother at all . You and I may disagree on things far more often than we agree but I am sure we can agree that I don't fall into the category of a fair weather or glory hunting fan. After 53 consecutive seasons of following the club at home (12 games missed in total over that period) and decades of regular away support as well until recent seasons I just have increasingly felt I have had enough and the current owner and management have led me to not care much for the club I have loved for 5 decades.
ccfcsince62 Posts: 146Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am".

Lovin' it.

Well since62 is a genuine guy who like most of us are pissed off in the way the club is being run but I'm sure he will renew as will I. Don't you lot get your nickers in a twist because you might possibly have more s/t holders than us since when? and you lot being in the Premiership as well, now that is an embarrassment, oh I forgot you have only a little ground.
Big club- my arse on 10:36 - Mar 25 with 3357 viewsScoobyDoo

Funny you only take snippets off that site when it suits you old goat
Big club- my arse on 10:41 - Mar 25 with 3346 viewsjohnlangy

This one tickled me.

'I think at a push we will reach 3000 to 4000 season tickets by August, I hope so anyway. We should get 2000 to 3000 walk up then'.

So that's a hoped for crowd of 7000 at most. Perhaps it was one of our lot doing a wind up.
Big club- my arse on 10:46 - Mar 25 with 3335 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 10:41 - Mar 25 by johnlangy

This one tickled me.

'I think at a push we will reach 3000 to 4000 season tickets by August, I hope so anyway. We should get 2000 to 3000 walk up then'.

So that's a hoped for crowd of 7000 at most. Perhaps it was one of our lot doing a wind up.

Or one of our lot trying to wind you lot up? We know how gullible and thick you lot are
Big club- my arse on 10:58 - Mar 25 with 3308 viewsjohnlangy

Big club- my arse on 10:46 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Or one of our lot trying to wind you lot up? We know how gullible and thick you lot are

Could be right on both counts. It's still great fun to read though.
Big club- my arse on 10:59 - Mar 25 with 3307 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 10:33 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Well since62 is a genuine guy who like most of us are pissed off in the way the club is being run but I'm sure he will renew as will I. Don't you lot get your nickers in a twist because you might possibly have more s/t holders than us since when? and you lot being in the Premiership as well, now that is an embarrassment, oh I forgot you have only a little ground.

Possibly? If you haven't yet had a thousand renewals were already outselling you on season tickets by 16-1

And with a smaller ground.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024