Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big club- my arse 20:58 - Mar 24 with 10941 viewsdgt73

So far kardiff haven't even sold 2000 season tickets for next season. I thought now that the re-brand was over the kardiff fans would flock back......obviously not.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Big club- my arse on 17:49 - Mar 25 with 1621 viewsOldjack

Big club- my arse on 10:36 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Funny you only take snippets off that site when it suits you old goat

nothing suits me off you scmmy slimy bastards that's for sure ,comedy value though is priceless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Big club- my arse on 18:22 - Mar 25 with 1577 viewsSweyns_Eye

I'd agree. Scooby won't but he's got little to cling onto with his 'capital' club. Why does this obsess Cardiffians when no one else cares two hoots?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Big club- my arse on 18:28 - Mar 25 with 1571 viewsmonmouth

Big club- my arse on 18:22 - Mar 25 by Sweyns_Eye

I'd agree. Scooby won't but he's got little to cling onto with his 'capital' club. Why does this obsess Cardiffians when no one else cares two hoots?

Well because they have nothing else and because if that had to earned on merit rather than a gift from Westminster, they wouldn't have that either. Effectively it is the only thing they can't f*ck up with their all encompassing ineptitude.

What relevance Cardiff (the city) being a capital has to Red Wiggly Worms FC (the laughing stock football club) has always escaped me. The ultimate desperate grasp for a soothing straw. Laughable.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 18:28]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Big club- my arse on 18:35 - Mar 25 with 1560 viewssnork44

Big club- my arse on 18:28 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Well because they have nothing else and because if that had to earned on merit rather than a gift from Westminster, they wouldn't have that either. Effectively it is the only thing they can't f*ck up with their all encompassing ineptitude.

What relevance Cardiff (the city) being a capital has to Red Wiggly Worms FC (the laughing stock football club) has always escaped me. The ultimate desperate grasp for a soothing straw. Laughable.

I like Scoobs , but when he come up with 'We are your Capital!' shit then the argument is lost. Unfortunately they have been relegated and the fanbase is dwindling and that is all they can gibber about them being the Capital club as if it is some sort of Talismanic trump card.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Big club- my arse on 18:48 - Mar 25 with 1542 viewsdgt73

What our little friends from kardiff must realise there is a 'new sheriff in town'.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 18:49]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Big club- my arse on 18:50 - Mar 25 with 1531 viewsSlugster664

Big club- my arse on 14:12 - Mar 25 by ScoobyDoo

Right lets decipher your points one by one. I am not a clairvoyant to see where we will be in 5/10 years time, I doubt you could have predicted you would be where you are now ten years ago, could you?

I don't care a flying one what you think of us as i'm sure you don't care what I think of you.

We had an opportunity for a fresh start years ago? So in you're mind we should have told Hammamm to do one, yes? Like it or not he was an owner that had taken Wimbledon from the pits to the top and made a profit out of it as well, were we to know he was borrowing money against our club? Course we should have known, it would never happened to you would it? not as if your club never went to the wall.

As for Tan, well he did have the money, in fact he said when he did the rebrand he would turn the debt to equity and he may well do, he hasn't said any different, yet.

The biggest club in Wales bothers you lot more than us bud, at this moment in time we do have more s/t holders than you (although many are not turning up) and have done for a number of years, regardless what divisions the teams have been in, I accept that will change next season for the first time in many a year. That's no divine right just pure facts.

I really can't be bothered to reply to that Scoob

You really are deluded aren't you

Never mind, you are the capital

STID

Big club- my arse on 18:51 - Mar 25 with 1527 viewsSweyns_Eye

Big club- my arse on 18:35 - Mar 25 by snork44

I like Scoobs , but when he come up with 'We are your Capital!' shit then the argument is lost. Unfortunately they have been relegated and the fanbase is dwindling and that is all they can gibber about them being the Capital club as if it is some sort of Talismanic trump card.

And also remember that one Bassey's 'capital' is another ones 'capitol'.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

Big club- my arse on 21:05 - Mar 25 with 1447 viewsScoobyWho

Big club- my arse on 18:50 - Mar 25 by Slugster664

Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, yet Rangers till a few years back, and then Celtic took little notice of that anomily.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Big club- my arse on 21:27 - Mar 25 with 1411 viewsDewi1jack

Saying they're the capital club is just clutching at straws.
They must just about be the only capital, without a club in the top division of their league system.

I now reside in England- London is my Capital

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Big club- my arse on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 1387 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big club- my arse on 21:05 - Mar 25 by ScoobyWho

Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, yet Rangers till a few years back, and then Celtic took little notice of that anomily.

At least Edinburgh has hundreds of years of history to back it up - not just 60 lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Big club- my arse on 23:11 - Mar 25 with 1320 viewsEdmundo

Big club- my arse on 18:28 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Exactamundo....a total irrelevance!

Much like Leyton Orient singing something similar to Hartlepool or such like 😂

They despise us because we really don't give a flying feck about Cardiff, not does much of Wales really. As long as the Wag keep up the Cardiff centric outlook, they will become more and more 'detached' from what they were supposed to do for our country!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Big club- my arse on 11:25 - Mar 26 with 1202 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 17:44 - Mar 25 by johnlangy

You're right. You do have more ST's than us at the moment, most bought in the hope (now not possible) that you'd be promoted back t the PL.

Of course the reason we've ONLY got 16,400 ST's is because that's all we're allowed to sell having to keep 10% or so back for walk ups and allowing 10% for away supporters. The same rule would have limited you to about 21,500 last year with a 27,000 ground. When we expand to about that capacity we'll certainly sell a lot more than the current figure, certainly in the thousands, perhaps even around 21,500.

Who knows. I'm no clairvoyant either. But it will happen then it'll be a valid comparison.

At the moment? Where you been the last 15yrs
Big club- my arse on 11:27 - Mar 26 with 1198 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 17:49 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

nothing suits me off you scmmy slimy bastards that's for sure ,comedy value though is priceless

Alright my old mate, been on the pop today yet?
Big club- my arse on 11:29 - Mar 26 with 1194 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 18:50 - Mar 25 by Slugster664

Thought it would be too much for bud.
Big club- my arse on 11:43 - Mar 26 with 1186 viewssnork44

Big club- my arse on 11:25 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

At the moment? Where you been the last 15yrs

Scoobs, We have been been in the doldrums like you until we got promoted and pretty much stayed on quite a modest outlay, you lot came up spent money like there was no tomorrow on dross and promptly went back down again. You got rid of two managers,brought back your colours and badge and still you are average. You have a meglomaniniac owner and a decidedly average coach, the big question which way do you go next season ?

Big club- my arse on 11:47 - Mar 26 with 1182 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 18:35 - Mar 25 by snork44

Thanks Snork mate, you don't seem a bad chap yourself but I see you have fallen into the trap the same as Sweyn in the fact that you can't recognise banter. Now oldjack calls us all sorts and it's great as he takes it back with a bit of humour and gives it. You lot had a poll not so long ago in who was the best poster, no need to guess who I voted for, feck sake don't tell him. Now if I mention Capital it's normally used in banter but judging by the responses last night it really grips the shite out of most of you,

That's why I was surprised at yourself and Sweyn, I thought you were above that, in fact this thread is 3 pages long and that's the only thing you lot have jumped on. All the things I've said about our dwindling support, which you lot would know all about as it happened to you 30yrs ago, our massive debt, I haven't ducked anything but the one thing you lot can't stand is the C word. Mate you must admit it's pathetic, yes?
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Mar 26 with 1178 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:43 - Mar 26 by snork44

Scoobs, We have been been in the doldrums like you until we got promoted and pretty much stayed on quite a modest outlay, you lot came up spent money like there was no tomorrow on dross and promptly went back down again. You got rid of two managers,brought back your colours and badge and still you are average. You have a meglomaniniac owner and a decidedly average coach, the big question which way do you go next season ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Mar 26 with 1178 viewsScoobyDoo

Big club- my arse on 11:43 - Mar 26 by snork44

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:59 - Mar 26 with 1169 viewsScoobyDoo

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:54 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Don't know what happened to my text there? Probably most of you are saying it's a good thing it was wiped off .

Who knows where we'll be, a few of our better players will be gone and will be replaced by lower league players, which i'm happy about. He is starting to run the club now like he should have in the first place Snork.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 26 with 1114 viewssnork44

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:59 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Don't know what happened to my text there? Probably most of you are saying it's a good thing it was wiped off .

Who knows where we'll be, a few of our better players will be gone and will be replaced by lower league players, which i'm happy about. He is starting to run the club now like he should have in the first place Snork.

I know the Capital thing is banter with you , but a few of your lesser fans do use the 'we are your Capital' as a trump card and are quite serious about it! But hey ho, there is nothing as strange as folk. As for my other question you stated that you would be happy with selling your better players and replacing with lower league players. So if you get rid of Marshall,Fabio,Whittingham and Declan John , you will surely stagnate and I'm sure Tan would want you to be in a play-off place at least !

Big club- my arse on 13:49 - Mar 26 with 1090 viewsSlugster664

Big club- my arse on 11:29 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

Thought it would be too much for bud.

Not too much at all. It's just pointless discussing things with you when you will always reply with some sh it or other, that's what deluded people tend to do Scoobs

STID

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:59 - Mar 26 with 1082 viewsDewi1jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:59 - Mar 26 by ScoobyDoo

You could definitely do with stability at your club for a few years.
Keep Slade. Get rid of any half tidy players you have, Marshall can come here as a back up I s'pose.
Get in hoof ball merchants- suits your normal style of play.
Keep Uncle Vinny happy by not demonstrating and taking all of what he says and does to your club.
Oh the majority of your fans have done that from the beginning. My bad
Get back to the low crowds of L1 by going there. Your clubs' football is already below that standard, so you'll be alright there and should finish a comfortable mid-table (just).
Bring back Grimsdale to help Uncle Vinny- he knows your club well. Hamman, Grimsdale and VT, a match made in dreams for CCFC
Or is that a matchup us lot dream of for you?
As long as your club keeps the laughter coming- it's doing wonders for the health of football supporters everywhere. Laughter is supposed to help reduce high blood pressure so thanks from us all

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:18 - Mar 26 with 1074 viewsSweyns_Eye

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 26 by snork44

I know the Capital thing is banter with you , but a few of your lesser fans do use the 'we are your Capital' as a trump card and are quite serious about it! But hey ho, there is nothing as strange as folk. As for my other question you stated that you would be happy with selling your better players and replacing with lower league players. So if you get rid of Marshall,Fabio,Whittingham and Declan John , you will surely stagnate and I'm sure Tan would want you to be in a play-off place at least !

Couldn't have put this better.

Its all banter Scooby, I recognise that. It just needs a response because some passing Cardiffians may fall for it and believe it. They believed in Tan's investment and debt to equity after all.

You're quite welcome to see the light and join us as a follower of the Swans. You spend enough time here after all. Seems like you'll have a few other Cardiffians for company from what is being said in other places.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:49 - Mar 26 with 1051 viewsScoobyDoo

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 26 by snork44

We need stability, players like Marshall, Magna would probably want to move on anyway. There are players in the lower leagues that can do a job in this division, Bournemouth and Brentford are fine examples and dare I say it you lot before them.

What you need is a good team ethic with someone to instil that, whether Slade is that bloke, who knows but the players that he has brought in has given us a little bit more energy even though the quality is not the same.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - Mar 26 with 1049 viewsScoobyDoo

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:59 - Mar 26 by Dewi1jack

You could definitely do with stability at your club for a few years.
Keep Slade. Get rid of any half tidy players you have, Marshall can come here as a back up I s'pose.
Get in hoof ball merchants- suits your normal style of play.
Keep Uncle Vinny happy by not demonstrating and taking all of what he says and does to your club.
Oh the majority of your fans have done that from the beginning. My bad
Get back to the low crowds of L1 by going there. Your clubs' football is already below that standard, so you'll be alright there and should finish a comfortable mid-table (just).
Bring back Grimsdale to help Uncle Vinny- he knows your club well. Hamman, Grimsdale and VT, a match made in dreams for CCFC
Or is that a matchup us lot dream of for you?
As long as your club keeps the laughter coming- it's doing wonders for the health of football supporters everywhere. Laughter is supposed to help reduce high blood pressure so thanks from us all

Yeah I know we have been a laughing stock the last few years, now I know how you felt!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024