Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amy Prosser 21:17 - Apr 8 with 59468 viewsexiledclaseboy

Many of you will know Amy and her family from both this forum and outside of it. A couple of days ago Amy's dad, Darran, got in touch to say that Amy's been in a critical condition in Morriston Hospital for the last ten days suffering with Sepsis. The day before yesterday Amy was moved to the ITU unit and her family were told to expect the worst. They have been devastated as you can imagine. Today thankfully Amy has shown a slight improvement and the white blood cells count has reduced. They're obviously chuffed with this positive news but there's still a long way to go.

Darran agreed that I should start this thread so hopefully people can share their good wishes with Amy and her family. No doubt Amy will be delighted reading them all WHEN she's well enough to do so.

Keep fighting, Amy.

Poll: Tory leader

Amy Prosser on 19:40 - Apr 30 with 2207 viewsStarsky

Amy Prosser... Bigger than Swansea City

Swansea City, average attendance, approx 20,000

Amy Prossers thread 23,3053 Visitors

[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 19:41]

It's just the internet, init.

Amy Prosser on 19:51 - Apr 30 with 2174 viewstwintownjack

Crackin'

Hank sends his love too!

There's only one Amy Prosser....

She pees when she wants, she pees when she wants, she pulled out the tubing, she pees when she wants.

I'll get my crombie X
Amy Prosser on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 2127 viewsjudgejonevs

This is the first time I've read this. I am so sorry that Amy has been unwell Darran and I'm so glad she's got a bit better. Keep fighting Amy you can beat this. I sincerely hope she gets even better and my thoughts are with Amy, Darran and their family. YJB's.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Amy Prosser on 11:52 - May 5 with 1955 viewsSwaneeRiver

Amy Prosser on 16:53 - Apr 23 by Darran

Someone just turned up to visit her,absolute freaking legend. ❤️

I recognize the Swans legend in White on the left, but who's the geezer in red ?
Great to hear Amy's doing better and is back home Darran
ATB
Mr Depardieu
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024