Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. 08:51 - Apr 11 with 18286 viewslifelong

So I think I'll start one.

Looking forward to this game, going for a 2-1 win to the Swans.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 08:57 - Apr 11 with 6722 viewsairedale

Don't like the early start, off to walkies already. Woof woof Dad!
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:07 - Apr 11 with 6695 viewsStarsky

For those who can't make the game. Go and find a friend or neighbour who has Virgin TV and watch it on BT sport, which is free on virgin.

For those Virgin customers getting a nock on the door before kick off, then get them to go to Gregg's before you let them in!

Going for 4-2 win.

Goals by Gomis, Cork, Siggy and OG.

Swans will come from behind when Monk outfoxes Martinez after the break by switching from a diamond to 2 wingers and suprise their porous defence.

The interviews from both managers will be...
Monk: "This is what my boys do every week for me in training"
Martinez: "this isn't the Swansea City that I know. However, we learned something today and take a positive from us scoring two very good away goals. I thought the ref was very kind to Swansea"

Southampton drop points today and Swans move closer to the 7th place position that were not chasing for.

It's just the internet, init.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:09 - Apr 11 with 6687 viewsmonmouth

Surely if we win 4-2, in that respect, Everton won't be themselves?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:16 - Apr 11 with 6673 viewsJethroJack

Fletch and (that nob) Sav is also on BT Sports 1, the show comes from the Liberty at 10am. I'll be curious to see if Nob Savage can bring himself to say something positive about us. If he does, he'll probably choke on the words.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:20 - Apr 11 with 6658 viewsOldjack

two milestones on the cards today , i'll take a 1-0 right now ,up yours Judas

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:29 - Apr 11 with 6636 viewsorion3016

2-0, record points. Back home for an afternoon on the pi ss

Be over there now after

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:35 - Apr 11 with 6618 viewsbuilthjack

JackHarris, where's your photos?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:37 - Apr 11 with 6611 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Odd choice of game for BT.

Late season mid table match is hardly likely to get neutrals flocking to their TVs.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 11:16 - Apr 11 with 6459 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be a 1-1 draw for the swans today with jonjo shelvey scoring for us.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 11:20 - Apr 11 with 6447 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:16 - Apr 11 by JethroJack

Fletch and (that nob) Sav is also on BT Sports 1, the show comes from the Liberty at 10am. I'll be curious to see if Nob Savage can bring himself to say something positive about us. If he does, he'll probably choke on the words.

Have you seen the size of Southall??!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 11:29 - Apr 11 with 6415 viewsGowerjack

Got 1 all written all over it....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:03 - Apr 11 with 6320 viewsItchySphincter

Looks like Taylor's playing - must be over his sore throat. Rangel in, Naughton out is the only change.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:04 - Apr 11 with 6319 viewsC_jack

This points total stuff is being over played now, amongst mentions of 'creating history', especially considering we got 69 points in the old division one, that was creating history.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:06 - Apr 11 with 6309 viewssomersetsimon

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:03 - Apr 11 by ItchySphincter

Looks like Taylor's playing - must be over his sore throat. Rangel in, Naughton out is the only change.

Britton is back on the bench, along with Grimes and Fulton.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:16 - Apr 11 with 6274 viewsJethroJack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 11:20 - Apr 11 by union_jack

Have you seen the size of Southall??!!

MASSIVE!
Talks almost as much crap as Savage....Everton have got better facilities & a better pitch??
I know he's a Toffee through & through, but what a stupid contribution.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:24 - Apr 11 with 6235 viewsshandyjack

this BT build up has been so clueless when it came to us. Savage'swansea will never win the FA Cup' what a di++, then Jake humprey and his talk about selling all our best players, only player we have lost that we didn't really want to sell was Bony, even then we kept him for 6 months longer than some clubs

Poll: Expectation for the season

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:24 - Apr 11 with 6234 viewsSwansNZ

2-1
Gomis and Gylfi

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:28 - Apr 11 with 6221 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:16 - Apr 11 by JethroJack

MASSIVE!
Talks almost as much crap as Savage....Everton have got better facilities & a better pitch??
I know he's a Toffee through & through, but what a stupid contribution.

I didn't hear that actually.

I didn't recognize him until someone called him by his name.

What a porker!!

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:29 - Apr 11 with 6213 viewsjacksfullaces

so the match preview on BT sport

swans are unfashionable, will never be champions league, capital one the best they can ever expect, fa cup not possible. so will have to keep replacing their best players and managers and hope they can keep replacing them.

all pretty bleak and bland.
Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:30 - Apr 11 with 6211 viewsunion_jack

Apologies if I've been asleep in class but what is up with Montero?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:34 - Apr 11 with 6195 viewsSwansNZ

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:30 - Apr 11 by union_jack

Apologies if I've been asleep in class but what is up with Montero?

Still injured, I assume - thigh strain?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:39 - Apr 11 with 6176 viewsunion_jack

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:34 - Apr 11 by SwansNZ

Still injured, I assume - thigh strain?

Thanks. Not heard much about him lately.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:42 - Apr 11 with 6163 viewsjackharris

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 09:35 - Apr 11 by builthjack

JackHarris, where's your photos?

A Chest Infection has put pay to my appearance at the Liberty today. First home game missed since Fulham 2-0 in our 1st Prem season! Therefore, it has also meant I didn't get round to starting the thread.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:49 - Apr 11 with 6132 viewsGlyn1

Why isn't Oliveira a sub?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 12:50]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Haven't Noticed an Official Swans v Everton Thread. on 12:52 - Apr 11 with 6114 viewsunion_jack

Nervy start?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024