Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eighth place! 16:53 - May 16 with 4045 viewsPegojack

I would like to be the first to congratulate the team, the manager and all the staff on achieving a magnificent eighth place (minimum)!
Eighth place! on 10:03 - May 17 with 1185 viewsPhil_S

Eighth place! on 09:57 - May 17 by Oldjack

That's easy ,it may well end up we'll end up in a relegation battle ,now you wouldn't want that

You're right we could. And we could decide we don't want it and end up in the same position

The whole point of professional sport is to be successful and success in football equates to gaining European places

To not want the highest possible level of success is madness
Eighth place! on 10:04 - May 17 with 1179 viewsOldjack

Eighth place! on 10:00 - May 17 by NeiltheTaylor

Same people who never want cup runs...

wrong , Europe can inflict terrible damage to a small under gunned squad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Eighth place! on 10:10 - May 17 with 1147 viewsAndy1300

Eighth place! on 10:04 - May 17 by Oldjack

If we do manage to get European football, which I doubt after yesterday's results, then Huw should know after our last venture into Europe that we need to build our squad to cope.

We won't be in the same boat as we were under Laudrupp

Number 1 team in Wales

Eighth place! on 10:12 - May 17 with 1139 viewsJackfath

Eighth place! on 10:10 - May 17 by Andy1300

If we do manage to get European football, which I doubt after yesterday's results, then Huw should know after our last venture into Europe that we need to build our squad to cope.

We won't be in the same boat as we were under Laudrupp

Mr Monk has said he would have to get extra players in to cope during one of his press conferences.

What OJ fails to recognise is that Mr Monk et al realise this and would strive to rectify the issues around this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:14 - May 17 with 1136 viewsPhil_S

Eighth place! on 10:04 - May 17 by Oldjack

Quite a defeatist pessimistic attitude to have is to have no belief in your team's ability to play in one extra competition

If I was you I would give up today because with that viewpoint we have reached our pinnacle in your world

Aim high and believe, its the only way

You don't need to believe everything that the media tells you you know

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eighth place! on 10:19 - May 17 with 1112 viewsairedale

Eighth place! on 08:50 - May 17 by SwansNZ

Third?

Ha! Third never entered my head. No, I was dreaming of 10th, but 12th or 13th would be just fine too. And definitely not 20th!
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - May 18 with 1001 viewsOldjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:14 - May 17 by Phil_S

Quite a defeatist pessimistic attitude to have is to have no belief in your team's ability to play in one extra competition

If I was you I would give up today because with that viewpoint we have reached our pinnacle in your world

Aim high and believe, its the only way

You don't need to believe everything that the media tells you you know

This post has been edited by an administrator

aye wining the Fa cup would be a good starter , a lot of teams struggle to cope with their domestic games chasing this euro malarkey and that is a fact, staying in the league is essential if we are to progress as a club and that's at risk ,plus what the hell has the media got to do with it ? To a lot it's no more than a damn good jolly to follow there team around Europe and bollocks to the consequences

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Eighth place! on 17:30 - May 18 with 999 viewsOldjack

Eighth place! on 10:12 - May 17 by Jackfath

Mr Monk has said he would have to get extra players in to cope during one of his press conferences.

What OJ fails to recognise is that Mr Monk et al realise this and would strive to rectify the issues around this.

Aye we'll just go out and snap up 5 6 7 new players ,that's gonna go down well with sir Hubert

Login to get fewer ads

Eighth place! on 17:40 - May 18 with 984 viewsDewi1jack

Eighth place! on 21:44 - May 16 by airedale

Next season I'm going to be a member of the BYHOFT club.

Tenth and the FA or League cup in the bag?
Or thirteenth with both?

Or thixth if you type with a lisp?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:48 - May 18 with 973 viewsraynor94

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - May 18 by Oldjack

aye wining the Fa cup would be a good starter , a lot of teams struggle to cope with their domestic games chasing this euro malarkey and that is a fact, staying in the league is essential if we are to progress as a club and that's at risk ,plus what the hell has the media got to do with it ? To a lot it's no more than a damn good jolly to follow there team around Europe and bollocks to the consequences

In all seriousness a good post OJ

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Eighth place! on 20:17 - May 18 with 935 viewsWingstandwood

I wonder how much (after deducting player bonus payments for this?) the club will earn from a 8th place finish? I'm told ( I don't know if its reliable information?????) the players will get a 80% cut of the table finish bonus windfall.

Is there any one on here who knows the likely amount to be paid out to the club. A few million would be awfully nice, it could just help pay for the indoor training barn project.

Argus!

Eighth place! on 21:16 - May 18 with 923 viewsLeonisGod

Eighth place! on 20:17 - May 18 by Wingstandwood

I wonder how much (after deducting player bonus payments for this?) the club will earn from a 8th place finish? I'm told ( I don't know if its reliable information?????) the players will get a 80% cut of the table finish bonus windfall.

Is there any one on here who knows the likely amount to be paid out to the club. A few million would be awfully nice, it could just help pay for the indoor training barn project.

80%! I can't see Huw giving 80% of anything away. I reckon if he's got a donor card there's probably a clause on it saying they can only take 10%
Eighth place! on 21:21 - May 18 with 913 viewsairedale

Eighth place! on 17:40 - May 18 by Dewi1jack

Tenth and the FA or League cup in the bag?
Or thirteenth with both?

Or thixth if you type with a lisp?

Thirteenth with the cups.
Eighth place! on 21:22 - May 18 with 907 viewstrampie

Is the Swans way to offer modest pay but high bonuses if the team achieve ?, therefore they are only paying out money they already have/guaranteed as opposed to paying a very high basic and hoping to cover it through unknown prize money etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024