Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? 19:36 - May 14 with 2882 viewsGroo

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=312524

Most think they will win but they only need 1 point for auto Champions League

Groo does what Groo does best

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 20:46 - May 14 with 2649 viewsSwansNZ

We're relegated

at least Lawro admits he's tosser, where we are concerned, although you can't argue with him predicting a Man City win.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32720118

Swansea picked up another fantastic win last week, this time against Arsenal.

I could not believe Arsene Wenger's pithy comments about the Swans' tactics afterwards.

I'm sorry but they were never going to come to Emirates Stadium and try to go toe-to-toe with the Gunners. Why would they? They would be asking for trouble if they did that.

They deserved praise, not criticism and it is about time I eulogised about Swansea myself too.

Basically, they have stuck a pie in my face with their form because I thought they would sink like a stone after selling Wilfried Bony to Manchester City in January.

They have done the opposite and have gone higher than probably even they thought possible, with a top-six finish within their reach. That is very different to their position in the league table (below) based on my predictions.

By some distance they are the team who I have been the most wrong about, so I am sure their fans will be pleased rather than annoyed that I am going to tip them to lose again on Sunday.

Manchester City's run of form has come too late for Manuel Pellegrini's side in terms of the title, but they really have the bit between their teeth at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 20:59 - May 14 with 2603 viewsswan_si

if, sorry, when we beat Man City on Sunday, they will need to get a result in their last game which happens to be against Southampton. now theres motivation (if any is needed) for you innit.

COYS

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 21:05 - May 14 with 2576 viewsDewi1jack

We've beaten them before and had to endure watching their supposed men crying live on Sky (repeated time and time again. What a big girls blouse!)
At least when I've been panicking and worried down the Vetch, it was never caught on Sky! Tears of relief and an upset after many games granted, although not sure I didn't have smoke/ dust in my eye
Personally, I'd love us to win but will settle for a draw as at the mo I am firmly in the BYHOFS (substitute sixth/ seventh for seventeenth!!) camp and 1 point with Soton losing will make a really interesting day out at Palarse.
A win with Spuds and Soton losing, really makes for a great last day.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 21:19 - May 14 with 2524 viewsGlyn1

Like SwansNZ said, we're relegated in Lawrenson's alternative universe. In fact, we're probably going to finish bottom of the table.

We've been the club that he has most under-estimated: the one that he has most over-estimated is Hull, but I know which club I'd prefer watching.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:17 - May 15 with 2060 viewsBloodyhills

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 20:46 - May 14 by SwansNZ

We're relegated

at least Lawro admits he's tosser, where we are concerned, although you can't argue with him predicting a Man City win.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32720118

Swansea picked up another fantastic win last week, this time against Arsenal.

I could not believe Arsene Wenger's pithy comments about the Swans' tactics afterwards.

I'm sorry but they were never going to come to Emirates Stadium and try to go toe-to-toe with the Gunners. Why would they? They would be asking for trouble if they did that.

They deserved praise, not criticism and it is about time I eulogised about Swansea myself too.

Basically, they have stuck a pie in my face with their form because I thought they would sink like a stone after selling Wilfried Bony to Manchester City in January.

They have done the opposite and have gone higher than probably even they thought possible, with a top-six finish within their reach. That is very different to their position in the league table (below) based on my predictions.

By some distance they are the team who I have been the most wrong about, so I am sure their fans will be pleased rather than annoyed that I am going to tip them to lose again on Sunday.

Manchester City's run of form has come too late for Manuel Pellegrini's side in terms of the title, but they really have the bit between their teeth at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

He's pretty good at predicting results apart from when it comes to us and Hull where he is way out.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:21 - May 15 with 2044 viewsSwansNZ

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:17 - May 15 by Bloodyhills

He's pretty good at predicting results apart from when it comes to us and Hull where he is way out.

Aye, Hull in 9th and Swans in 19th. He's just made a mistake and mixed us up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:46 - May 15 with 1999 viewsPegojack

I am fascinated to see how Monkey sets us up for this challenge. After the success of Gylfi as a false nine and flooding the midfield on Monday, will he be tempted to go with that again, bringing on Bafi for another late supersub appearance?

Or will he go with the diamond, using one winger and Bafi as target man? But if so, which winger? Dyer is more intelligent, but Jeff is faster and more likely to beat his man.

Or will he go gung ho and play both wingers and Bafi, in which case will Ki lose out in midfield?

I just can't wait. My only concern is having to pick Jazz. No disprespect to the lad, he tries his best, but as he's said himself in another thread on here today, it's very hard to get any consistency of form when you are playing a peripheral role, and going out on loan all the time. Our weakest link? I hope not.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 11:47]
Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 12:52 - May 15 with 1897 viewsDull1Thomas

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:46 - May 15 by Pegojack

I am fascinated to see how Monkey sets us up for this challenge. After the success of Gylfi as a false nine and flooding the midfield on Monday, will he be tempted to go with that again, bringing on Bafi for another late supersub appearance?

Or will he go with the diamond, using one winger and Bafi as target man? But if so, which winger? Dyer is more intelligent, but Jeff is faster and more likely to beat his man.

Or will he go gung ho and play both wingers and Bafi, in which case will Ki lose out in midfield?

I just can't wait. My only concern is having to pick Jazz. No disprespect to the lad, he tries his best, but as he's said himself in another thread on here today, it's very hard to get any consistency of form when you are playing a peripheral role, and going out on loan all the time. Our weakest link? I hope not.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 11:47]

Rangel was saying he's fine on Wednesday night.
Sort of agree about Jazz - good enough but would be rusty - I am a fan of his and think it's a shame he doesn't get more support from his own.
It's the sort of game that could go anywhere from narrow win for us to replay of Chelsea.
Unfortunately my cup is, as ever, half empty. I think Citeh have more to play for than us (still not convinced the management wants Europe) & will see us (wrongly IMO) as an easier 3 points than Soton.
'After the success of Gylfi as a false nine' (WT ????) System got the job done but Gylfi a success? Not sure about that.
Heart says 2 - 1
Head says 0 - 2

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 13:17 - May 15 with 1845 viewsTrundle10

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 12:52 - May 15 by Dull1Thomas

Sort of agree about Jazz - good enough but would be rusty - I am a fan of his and think it's a shame he doesn't get more support from his own.
It's the sort of game that could go anywhere from narrow win for us to replay of Chelsea.
Unfortunately my cup is, as ever, half empty. I think Citeh have more to play for than us (still not convinced the management wants Europe) & will see us (wrongly IMO) as an easier 3 points than Soton.
'After the success of Gylfi as a false nine' (WT ????) System got the job done but Gylfi a success? Not sure about that.
Heart says 2 - 1
Head says 0 - 2

Jazz- not premier league standard - you can support him all you like. if he was not from Swansea he would have been bombed long ago.
Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 13:44 - May 15 with 1789 viewsPegojack

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 12:52 - May 15 by Dull1Thomas

Heart says 2 - 1
Head says 0 - 2

I think my punctuation misled you there, I didn't mean that Gylfi as a false nine on his own was a success, I meant the whole set up with Gylfi as false nine, coupled with flooding the midfield, did the job successfully.

I watched the whole game again on tinternet last night. The workrate of the whole team was incredible, but the non stop running from side to side, covering, harrassing, blocking, jockeying and tackling by Gylfi, Cork, Shelvey and Ki was phenomenal. Not as pretty to watch as flowing football for the neutral, but really brilliant if you're a fan interested in the tactical aspects of the game. Inevitably people got tired in the last twenty minutes and Arsenal found some gaps, fortunately their finishing was a bit off, and Fab was like a man possessed.
Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 13:53 - May 15 with 1768 viewsGlyn1

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 13:44 - May 15 by Pegojack

I think my punctuation misled you there, I didn't mean that Gylfi as a false nine on his own was a success, I meant the whole set up with Gylfi as false nine, coupled with flooding the midfield, did the job successfully.

I watched the whole game again on tinternet last night. The workrate of the whole team was incredible, but the non stop running from side to side, covering, harrassing, blocking, jockeying and tackling by Gylfi, Cork, Shelvey and Ki was phenomenal. Not as pretty to watch as flowing football for the neutral, but really brilliant if you're a fan interested in the tactical aspects of the game. Inevitably people got tired in the last twenty minutes and Arsenal found some gaps, fortunately their finishing was a bit off, and Fab was like a man possessed.

Which site did you watch it on?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 14:22 - May 15 with 1732 viewsPegojack

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 13:53 - May 15 by Glyn1

Which site did you watch it on?

Dunno, I followed a link on SCFC2 website. If you go on their Guestbook and look at the posts around 11.45 on Monday night, you'll find it.
Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 15:11 - May 15 with 1676 viewsGroo

The site I linked below generally has all games available to download

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch

Groo does what Groo does best

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 23:33 - May 15 with 1427 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 11:21 - May 15 by SwansNZ

Aye, Hull in 9th and Swans in 19th. He's just made a mistake and mixed us up.

Correction: he's giving QPR a point this week.

Swans are now at the VERY BOTTOM of the table.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrenson_Predictions_2014-15.html

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Lawro's predicted 0-2 (suprise) what do City fans think? on 22:37 - May 18 with 1166 viewspikeypaul

He only got 1 outcome correct this week
That was for Man city to beat us.
10 games with 3 possible outcomes and the toy can only pick one correct outcome the celebrity even got 4 or 5 correct.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024