Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mevagissey, Cornwall 09:52 - May 18 with 1328 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone been to this nice looking part of Cornwall?
Mevagissey, Cornwall on 09:56 - May 18 with 1323 viewsperchrockjack

YEP,stunning location but swamped with tourists in high season so try to go away from school holidays.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 09:58 - May 18 with 1322 viewsCooperman

I have. Went to Cornwall in the years that the kids were born as we didnt fancy lugging formula milk and sterilisers onto an aeroplane.

A truly wonderful part of the world and anywhere from there to Polperro and Looe which is a bit further up the coast will make a fantastic holiday.

My favourite memory of Mevagissey is my little boy chomping on his first chip(s) as we sat on the quayside in the sun.

If you could guarantee the weather I would return to Cornwall on an annual basis.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 12:06 - May 18 with 1283 viewsJackFish

Yep, went there in February last year so it was a little cold and quiet, but still a very nice place to visit.
Mevagissey, Cornwall on 12:22 - May 18 with 1271 viewsDewi1jack

I was Cornish Air Force (RAF St Mawgan) for a couple of years and spent many hours walking various towns and villages.
Most of Cornwall is very pretty, quite like the Gower/ Black Mountain regions we are blessed with, only with many pretty fishing villages. Even the Cornish Alps look pretty in the sun!
The Cornish people are great, but some can be like the villagers in mid-Wales (curtain twitchers, not too fond of outsiders, tolerate tourists-just!)
Hope you and your family enjoy the area.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 14:13 - May 18 with 1244 viewspierre91

....many many times. Check out Watergate Bay on the outskirts of Newquay too. Fabulous surf. Great great County/Region.
Mevagissey, Cornwall on 14:33 - May 18 with 1232 viewsunion_jack

Falmouth boy meself. Lived there as a very young lad.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 18:15 - May 18 with 1200 viewsjackportis

Yes had a large pasty there once. Very peppery. Can't remember the area very much though

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 18:38 - May 18 with 1187 viewslifelong

Delightful part of the world, not as nice as the Pembrokeshire and Gower coastal areas, but where in the world is?
Login to get fewer ads

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 18:42 - May 18 with 1177 viewsDarran

I stayed here a couple of years ago.

http://www.oldcoastguardhotel.co.uk

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mevagissey, Cornwall on 09:43 - May 19 with 1122 viewsdickythorpe

Went there last year Dar, spectacular setting in Mousehole. Near by town Penzance was nice but fishing village Porthleven was amazing!

Will go to Mevagissey in next month or 2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024