Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newtown 20:21 - May 18 with 5290 viewsbuilthjack

Congratulations

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newtown on 20:22 - May 18 with 3454 viewsHighjack

Have they finally been connected to the national grid?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Newtown on 20:24 - May 18 with 3438 viewsJackfath

Newtown on 20:22 - May 18 by Highjack

Have they finally been connected to the national grid?

WiFi I reckon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Newtown on 20:24 - May 18 with 3440 viewsbuilthjack

Europa cup next season - probably go out in the qualifying round, but good luck to them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newtown on 20:32 - May 18 with 3405 viewsraynor94

Newtown on 20:24 - May 18 by builthjack

Europa cup next season - probably go out in the qualifying round, but good luck to them

Any particular reason

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Newtown on 20:35 - May 18 with 3392 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 20:32 - May 18 by raynor94

Any particular reason

Yes, they won a play off game yesterday

Newtown on 20:42 - May 18 with 3374 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nice to see another team get a shot at Europe , is it their first time ?

Good luck to them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Newtown on 20:43 - May 18 with 3369 viewsDarran

Newtown on 20:42 - May 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Good luck to them

Nice ground Tom.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Newtown on 20:44 - May 18 with 3364 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 20:42 - May 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Good luck to them

They played in Europe about 17/18 years ago

Login to get fewer ads

Newtown on 20:48 - May 18 with 3355 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 20:43 - May 18 by Darran

Nice ground Tom.

Artificial pitch now. But it is a nice ground, a number of stands, the ground is about half hour from me. I know quite a few of the players as they are local lads.

Newtown on 21:00 - May 18 with 3318 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yeah its a nice ground now and as Builth said a cracking 4g pitch ,there's a few of them now in the welsh prem.

Good for them , always been a good side up there.

Newtown on 21:09 - May 18 with 3299 viewsbuilthjack

They are going to get a minimum 200,000euro for qualifying. Add gate receipts and TV money and that's a fortune for them. A player who lives by me is hoping for West Ham, who look like qualifying via fair play league.

Newtown on 21:15 - May 18 with 3270 viewsGixerJack

Newtown on 21:09 - May 18 by builthjack

They are going to get a minimum 200,000euro for qualifying. Add gate receipts and TV money and that's a fortune for them. A player who lives by me is hoping for West Ham, who look like qualifying via fair play league.

Mmm... 200,000€ that must be at least 43 quid
Newtown on 21:20 - May 18 with 3250 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Newtown on 21:09 - May 18 by builthjack

Big money for them indeed.
West ham would be a great draw .

Newtown on 22:19 - May 18 with 3190 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Newtown on 20:35 - May 18 by builthjack

Yes, they won a play off game yesterday

Well done to newtown played well, even tho i wanted aber to win.
Newtown on 22:41 - May 18 with 3140 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Newtown.

Beware of the Risen People

Newtown on 11:18 - May 19 with 3047 viewsProfessor

Newtown on 20:48 - May 18 by builthjack

Artificial pitch now. But it is a nice ground, a number of stands, the ground is about half hour from me. I know quite a few of the players as they are local lads.

Must be one of those maniacs overtaking me on the A483 when I am doing 60 if you can get from Builth to Newtown in 30 mins!!!
Newtown on 11:31 - May 19 with 3038 viewsStarsky

Newtown on 11:18 - May 19 by Professor

Must be one of those maniacs overtaking me on the A483 when I am doing 60 if you can get from Builth to Newtown in 30 mins!!!

You were doing 40... Bloody Sunday driver!

It's just the internet, init.

Newtown on 11:33 - May 19 with 3029 viewsC_jack

Big and prestigious club in the land of Welsh Football.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Newtown on 21:26 - May 19 with 2917 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 11:18 - May 19 by Professor

Nearer 45 mins, I exaggerated! 👮🏿

Newtown on 09:09 - May 20 with 2814 viewsProfessor

Newtown on 21:26 - May 19 by builthjack

Nearer 45 mins, I exaggerated! 👮🏿

That would be a bit more accurate-as long as you don't get stuck behind a sheep lorry, horse box or an old duffer in a Nissan Micra or Rover. As beautiful the scenery of mid-Wales is, the trip from Wirral to South Wales is long and too familiar now. Also fed up of traffic jams in Newtown too. Builth always feels like the gateway to the south, though 'freak spotting' in Llandrindod is always fun too.
Newtown on 10:40 - May 20 with 2784 viewsperchrockjack

prof

Been doing it for over 35 years and its as much a pain now as its always been but NEWTOWN has become far busier and seems quite anglo to me.

I always feel south begins at Dolfor ,its geographically half way .

If the trip were motorway I d be home far more often so some would be unhappy with that.

The route via Penderyn is what I use to see chums in east Swansea and Neath, pretty but only in good weather.

If builth is going to that euro game I might pop down if you fancy it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Newtown on 13:58 - May 20 with 2721 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 10:40 - May 20 by perchrockjack

prof

Been doing it for over 35 years and its as much a pain now as its always been but NEWTOWN has become far busier and seems quite anglo to me.

I always feel south begins at Dolfor ,its geographically half way .

If the trip were motorway I d be home far more often so some would be unhappy with that.

The route via Penderyn is what I use to see chums in east Swansea and Neath, pretty but only in good weather.

If builth is going to that euro game I might pop down if you fancy it

Give me a shout if you fancy meeting up Richie

Newtown on 14:00 - May 20 with 2716 viewsbuilthjack

Newtown on 09:09 - May 20 by Professor

That would be a bit more accurate-as long as you don't get stuck behind a sheep lorry, horse box or an old duffer in a Nissan Micra or Rover. As beautiful the scenery of mid-Wales is, the trip from Wirral to South Wales is long and too familiar now. Also fed up of traffic jams in Newtown too. Builth always feels like the gateway to the south, though 'freak spotting' in Llandrindod is always fun too.

It can be a pain yes. There's a few short cuts too. True about Landrindod, loads of freaks there. If you think Cardiff have 6 fingers you should see them in Landod

Newtown on 14:24 - May 20 with 2695 viewsperchrockjack

Ok builth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Newtown on 14:26 - May 20 with 2692 viewsUxbridge

I'd get the arse about this but given the dry humping Aber got last season it's probably for the best.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024