Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Brenda 22:55 - May 24 with 10161 viewssully49

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32865755

We thought the plan was to let 8 goals in, in homage to SG
[Post edited 25 May 2015 14:30]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Poor Brenda on 11:21 - May 25 with 1746 viewswaynekerr55

Poor Brenda on 11:07 - May 25 by union_jack

👀

God, even I can do it.

Thought they were fried eggs though!!

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

That's the closest you'll get to a fried egg

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👅

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Poor Brenda on 11:24 - May 25 with 1726 viewslondonlisa2001

Poor Brenda on 10:08 - May 25 by Jackfath

I really hope they keep him. One of my personal targets would be to finish above Liverpool next season and with BR in charge with CP as his number 2 this is a distinct possibility.

I would tend to agree with this if it wasn't for the slight joy I'd get from seeing Ryland Morgans dumped.

I rarely get agitated by our players or staff coming or going - it is what it is, but that prat celebrating as though they'd just won the Champions League when they narrowly beat us in that 4 3 game is an exception.

Hasn't been a good week for Brendan, what with his wife having to take him to court to get maintenance payments and now this. There is increasing word on social media that he will be sacked. He has apparently been summoned to Boston? Not many jobs going to come up this summer either. Bilic is nailed on for the West Ham job and he won't get another chance with one of the really big guys.

Newcastle or Sunderland maybe? Could imagine both of those clubs changing manager this summer.
Poor Brenda on 11:27 - May 25 with 1714 viewswaynekerr55

Poor Brenda on 11:24 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

I would tend to agree with this if it wasn't for the slight joy I'd get from seeing Ryland Morgans dumped.

I rarely get agitated by our players or staff coming or going - it is what it is, but that prat celebrating as though they'd just won the Champions League when they narrowly beat us in that 4 3 game is an exception.

Hasn't been a good week for Brendan, what with his wife having to take him to court to get maintenance payments and now this. There is increasing word on social media that he will be sacked. He has apparently been summoned to Boston? Not many jobs going to come up this summer either. Bilic is nailed on for the West Ham job and he won't get another chance with one of the really big guys.

Newcastle or Sunderland maybe? Could imagine both of those clubs changing manager this summer.

If Ryland was an ice cream he'd lick himself 🍦

Poor Brenda on 11:29 - May 25 with 1694 viewsDr_Winston

Poor Brenda on 11:21 - May 25 by Rancid

Brendans great and still our best manager in years.Always hoped he'd do well there but once Suarez and Sturridge disappeared he was always going to struggle.I think they'd have struggled with Sturridge available too.Suarez was the difference last year.

I hope he gets another season there with a few quid to spend and also without Gerrard who i think held them back for a long time and they relied on him too much.

He's wasted an awful lot of money though. Big call for FSG to let him spend more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poor Brenda on 11:30 - May 25 with 1691 viewslondonlisa2001

Poor Brenda on 11:27 - May 25 by waynekerr55

If Ryland was an ice cream he'd lick himself 🍦

I've never met him so don't know what he's like, but he certainly didn't behave with any dignity in that game.

The thought of him (well all of them) ending up en masse somewhere crap does make me laugh - probably makes me a bad person but ho hum.
Poor Brenda on 11:32 - May 25 with 1673 viewsmonmouth

Poor Brenda on 11:24 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

Oh god aye, can you imagine...Noocastle...this famous wonderful club and this marvellous city with these wonderful fans...

The whole songbook. It's made for it,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor Brenda on 11:32 - May 25 with 1671 viewslondonlisa2001

Poor Brenda on 11:29 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

He's wasted an awful lot of money though. Big call for FSG to let him spend more.

Apparently when the Echo turn completely against a manager, it's normally the end - don't know whether this is true - Perch?

They need to spend another £150m or so though to get a Top 4 team I think (given the improvements that the current big 4 will make again) and I'm not sure I would give that to someone that thought Balotelli was a good option.
Poor Brenda on 11:34 - May 25 with 1665 viewslondonlisa2001

Poor Brenda on 11:32 - May 25 by monmouth

Oh god aye, can you imagine...Noocastle...this famous wonderful club and this marvellous city with these wonderful fans...

The whole songbook. It's made for it,

lol - be interesting if his glamorous new blonde companion thinks she fancies a move North :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Poor Brenda on 11:42 - May 25 with 1637 viewsmonmouth

I think that might be what cooks his goose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor Brenda on 11:44 - May 25 with 1626 viewsItchySphincter

👀

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poor Brenda on 11:44 - May 25 with 1624 viewsRancid

He has spent a ridiculous amount but I think and hope he'll get another year there.He'll talk his way in and out of most situations and use Suarez and Sturridge as his main line of defence should he be in jeopardy.

I think they'll do really well again next season without Gerrard and no pressure of the Champions League.They're only short of a striker and if he can get that right and at a reasonable price I think they'll click again.
Poor Brenda on 11:48 - May 25 with 1602 viewsDr_Winston

Poor Brenda on 11:44 - May 25 by Rancid

He has spent a ridiculous amount but I think and hope he'll get another year there.He'll talk his way in and out of most situations and use Suarez and Sturridge as his main line of defence should he be in jeopardy.

I think they'll do really well again next season without Gerrard and no pressure of the Champions League.They're only short of a striker and if he can get that right and at a reasonable price I think they'll click again.

Not sure if it's just a striker they're short. Their back line ain't great either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poor Brenda on 11:58 - May 25 with 1566 viewsraynor94

One word Klopp

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Poor Brenda on 12:00 - May 25 with 1560 viewsRancid

Poor Brenda on 11:48 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

Not sure if it's just a striker they're short. Their back line ain't great either.

Not this season for sure.I thought Lovren and certainly Skrtel looked decent with more to come at times.It does all point to a nightmare Liverpool period but I just think Brendan, if kept on will pull it out of the hat.
Poor Brenda on 12:06 - May 25 with 1536 viewsJohnw102

Be careful what we say about BR, Garry to West Ham, and Buck comes home, to a lovely town, with fantasticv supporters, already has his three envelopes written and sealed.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Poor Brenda on 12:34 - May 25 with 1440 viewsDafyddHuw

Another Rogers schadenfreude thread.

Now that he's down, let's stick the boot in, cos he did such a crap job for us.
Poor Brenda on 13:02 - May 25 with 1383 viewsPrivate_Partz

Poor Brenda on 12:34 - May 25 by DafyddHuw

In all fairness to posters on here he has been receiving regular stick. Not just when he is down. Did a great job for us but it does not mean we have to like him.
He went too soon to a club with high expectations and he did not have enough experience in the transfer market. Slippery slope for him from here on in I would wager.
Huge parallels to the Waiter who has a big season ahead of him as well.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Poor Brenda on 13:09 - May 25 with 1354 viewsHighjack

Poor Brenda on 11:58 - May 25 by raynor94

One word Klopp

Is the correct answer.

It's a dangerous time for any manager of a top club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Poor Brenda on 13:17 - May 25 with 1336 viewsmax936

innit, him being Liverpool manager as well just adds it to the pot, making some on here mess their panties

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Poor Brenda on 13:20 - May 25 with 1328 viewsItchySphincter

When did you become such a Wendy?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poor Brenda on 13:22 - May 25 with 1321 viewsAngelRangelQS

Poor Brenda on 10:08 - May 25 by Jackfath

I really hope they keep him. One of my personal targets would be to finish above Liverpool next season and with BR in charge with CP as his number 2 this is a distinct possibility.

I think CP would be a cracking replacement for Rodgers. Come on Colin, it's time to be a number one!
Poor Brenda on 13:33 - May 25 with 1299 viewsairedale

Poor Brenda on 11:58 - May 25 by raynor94

One word Klopp

Klopp for the Kop. It definately has a ring to it........
Poor Brenda on 13:35 - May 25 with 1296 viewsHighjack

Poor Brenda on 13:33 - May 25 by airedale

Klopp for the Kop. It definately has a ring to it........

And when he's not doing well and the fans are clamouring for his firing it could be Klopp of the Kop for the Chop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Poor Brenda on 13:37 - May 25 with 1287 viewswaynekerr55

Interesting that the likes of ray Houghton supporting him in public.

The plastic cockney reds however 😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Poor Brenda on 13:39 - May 25 with 1279 viewsHighjack

And his wife would be like "I'm going down the shop, Klopp of the Kop, would you like some pop?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024