Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWANS SIGN EDER? 17:49 - Jun 26 with 29683 viewsPhil_S

Reports are coming through in Portugal that the Swans have secured the signature of Sporting Braga striker Eder for the sum of 7 million Euros

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39045
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 4581 viewsbuilthjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:01 - Jun 26 by magicdaps10

He is 27.

Just testing to see who's awake. Yes he's 28 in December. Really hope he does the biz.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:07 - Jun 26 with 4569 viewsmagicdaps10

Fee being reported at 4.3M

To be fair, not bad at that price.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:10 - Jun 26 with 4536 viewsnantywatcher

Every single player who wore Swans shirt last season was labelled as sh#t by one person or another on this forum, other than Fab who got his abuse before the season even started. I really hope we don't lose any games next season because the negativity h.as set in early this year. Obviously our history of buying players over the last few years has been diabolical - oh well the Championship here we come
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:15 - Jun 26 with 4484 viewsOldjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 19:32 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

Does he balls, he knows stats, i'll give him that. He's one half of the chuckle brothers is Matthew.

well poke me with a straight banana id have never guessed ,massive Wales fan aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:36 - Jun 26 with 4289 viewsDaithejack

I have to say I don't watch a lot of Portuguese league football, I'm A bit surprised some our fans have seen enough of him to already have a negative opinion of him. Only time I can remember seeing him play was when Braga played Man Unt in the champions league a couple of years back and if I remember he looked pretty good in those games. Suppose it goes to show how far we've come when some of us are not fussed on signing a Portuguese international with champions league experience. I used to get excited about signing non league players on trial.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:42 - Jun 26 with 4220 viewslondonlisa2001

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:36 - Jun 26 by Daithejack

I have to say I don't watch a lot of Portuguese league football, I'm A bit surprised some our fans have seen enough of him to already have a negative opinion of him. Only time I can remember seeing him play was when Braga played Man Unt in the champions league a couple of years back and if I remember he looked pretty good in those games. Suppose it goes to show how far we've come when some of us are not fussed on signing a Portuguese international with champions league experience. I used to get excited about signing non league players on trial.

Me too, and I guarantee that he'll be a lot better than Tommy Mutton :-)

He scored last week for Portugal against Italy and his record for his club side is not far off one goal every two games which is pretty good going I would have thought.
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:43 - Jun 26 with 4213 viewspencoedjack

Well said that man
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:44 - Jun 26 with 4199 viewsraynor94

Great post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:48 - Jun 26 with 4152 viewsNeath_Jack

Da Iawn Dai.

Remember when we were all landed when we were signing such greats as Paul Connor, Marcos Painter, Lee Thorpe, et al. Wasn't Connor our first purchase after being skintos?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:51 - Jun 26 with 4129 viewsskippyjack

Yep.. I remember him giving Utd a scare

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:55 - Jun 26 with 4104 viewsdobjack2

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 19:43 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

Stanley is that you?

Guess again.
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:55 - Jun 26 with 4103 viewshobo

Decent signing, if true
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:56 - Jun 26 with 4096 viewsmorningstar

Well you can all say what you want. From where I'm sitting it looks like you all wanted rid of Michu and are now rejoicing in the fact we've signed another Eder!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:48 - Jun 26 with 3748 viewssomersetsimon

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 19:12 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

Eder...you with the stars in your eyes.

*coat*

First time he gets a bang on the head, we're singing this!
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:01 - Jun 26 with 3647 viewsSenhin

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:56 - Jun 26 by morningstar

Well you can all say what you want. From where I'm sitting it looks like you all wanted rid of Michu and are now rejoicing in the fact we've signed another Eder!

That has to be the worst pun I've ever heard

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:12 - Jun 26 with 3357 viewsmorningstar

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:01 - Jun 26 by Senhin

That has to be the worst pun I've ever heard

No it isn't. As bad as it was, youv'e heard/read much worse.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 3288 viewsUxbridge

Well, if Matt says so.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 3287 viewsThe_Bounder

This will be a very shrewd signing if true.

Seen enough of this guy to know he will fit in perfectly to our system and will push Gomis for a starting place.

Big and powerful and under £5m for a Portuguese international with 18 caps and World Cup and European experience is a good bit of business.

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 3282 viewsDavillin

To answer the O.P. question according to latest information:

Yes. No.

No. Yes..

[It's "silly season" in full voice.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:26 - Jun 26 with 3249 viewslatchford

I'd rather his Brazilian namesake!
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:29 - Jun 26 with 3233 viewsJoe_bradshaw

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:26 - Jun 26 by latchford

He's 58 mun.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:32 - Jun 26 with 3217 viewsDavillin

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:26 - Jun 26 by latchford

Wouldn't you rather Bobby Flamingo?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:32 - Jun 26 with 3208 viewsskippyjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:23 - Jun 26 by The_Bounder

This will be a very shrewd signing if true.

Seen enough of this guy to know he will fit in perfectly to our system and will push Gomis for a starting place.

Big and powerful and under £5m for a Portuguese international with 18 caps and World Cup and European experience is a good bit of business.

He showed what he's capable of at Old Trafford.. Maybe he likes playing at the big venues.. We're looking strong heading to Stamford Bridge.. Jose better keep his eye open.. This is my XI at Stamford Bridge..

Fabianski

Naughton..Fernandez..Williams..Taylor

Ki..Cork..Jonjo

Gylfi

Ayew

Gomis

Subs! Krisstopher, Tabanou, Amat, Rangel, Montero, Routledge, Dyer, Eder

That's a bench!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:10 - Jun 26 with 3025 viewslatchford

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:32 - Jun 26 by Davillin

Wouldn't you rather Bobby Flamingo?

You've lost me?
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:32 - Jun 26 with 2915 viewstomdickharry

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 18:28 - Jun 26 by snork44

Who would that be? If it is Mitrovic, just let it go TDH! He is not coming!

Wont let on but everybody is going to be underwhelmed. As for Mitrovic one of the biggest mistakes we will ever make is not signing him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024