Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWANS SIGN EDER? 17:49 - Jun 26 with 29684 viewsPhil_S

Reports are coming through in Portugal that the Swans have secured the signature of Sporting Braga striker Eder for the sum of 7 million Euros

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39045
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 22:18 - Jun 29 with 2993 viewsJackSomething

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 17:35 - Jun 29 by skippyjack

It's those dreadlocks!.. Jason Price.. Amankwah..Lawrence.. Bean..Scotland.. Dyer..Emnes.. Gomis.. Eder! Any others?

Could have added Brent Sancho to the list if it hadn't been for the Gillingham chairman.

Did Bean have dreadlocks? I could have sworn he had a shaved head.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:22 - Jun 29 with 2815 viewsSwan91

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy play and hopes he does well for us (im not complaining) but I wonder why we didn't go after Luc Castaignos. We made an offer last season right? But it didn't work out, but now he is available for only £1.8mill (the team is in financial trouble). He's 22, has a good goal scoring record and has said previously that he would be happy to join swansea.

For that little money for such a young goalscorer(who is said to be the next Thierry Henry) im curious as to why monk has changed his mind from last season.
SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:35 - Jun 29 with 2785 viewsskippyjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:22 - Jun 29 by Swan91

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy play and hopes he does well for us (im not complaining) but I wonder why we didn't go after Luc Castaignos. We made an offer last season right? But it didn't work out, but now he is available for only £1.8mill (the team is in financial trouble). He's 22, has a good goal scoring record and has said previously that he would be happy to join swansea.

For that little money for such a young goalscorer(who is said to be the next Thierry Henry) im curious as to why monk has changed his mind from last season.

Attitude problem.. Balotelli isn't wanted by Liverpool.. Get him down here on loan!.. He'll have to stay in Cardiff though.. Because perch thinks Swansea's a sh*thole.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 11:53 - Jul 1 with 2595 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Medical done according to SSN

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 19:24 - Dec 15 with 2223 viewsBorojack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 15:54 - Jun 28 by Borojack

Not convinced with this signing sorry.
His stats are not great.
213 appearances
49 goals over 9 years in an inferior league to the PL.

I thought he was shite when we signed him and got pelters for it

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:11 - Dec 15 with 2074 viewsraynor94

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 19:24 - Dec 15 by Borojack

I thought he was shite when we signed him and got pelters for it

I wouldn't write him off yet, let's see how he performs under the new boss

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:20 - Dec 15 with 2019 viewsBorojack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:11 - Dec 15 by raynor94

Hope your right I was going off the stats but would be very happy if I was wrong

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:45 - Dec 15 with 1927 viewsFlashberryjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:11 - Dec 15 by raynor94

Come on Ray's....he's shyte today, and unless our new boss can preform miracles, he'll be shyte tomorrow.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:31 - Dec 15 with 1822 viewsBorojack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 20:45 - Dec 15 by Flashberryjack

Come on Ray's....he's shyte today, and unless our new boss can preform miracles, he'll be shyte tomorrow.

Raynor is the eternal optomist.
Come the January sales a striker with some pedigree needs to be a priority as it should have been last summer.
But will there be any cash for the new manager to spend.

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:38 - Dec 15 with 1789 viewsFlashberryjack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:31 - Dec 15 by Borojack

Raynor is the eternal optomist.
Come the January sales a striker with some pedigree needs to be a priority as it should have been last summer.
But will there be any cash for the new manager to spend.

Nothing wrong with being an optimist, just as long as it doesn't blind your judgment.
With regards to available cash in the transfer window....the noises coming from the club say the cupboard is bare.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 1762 viewsLoyal

Eder - an expensive Andy Mac.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:54 - Dec 15 with 1745 viewsBorojack

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:38 - Dec 15 by Flashberryjack

Nothing wrong with being an optimist, just as long as it doesn't blind your judgment.
With regards to available cash in the transfer window....the noises coming from the club say the cupboard is bare.

Even more so after having to pay off the last chap who insisted on picking Kyle Bartley over FF and leaving out Jack Cork baffling.
Plus it wont be cheap for the replacement I think its safe to presume we are spent out unless we sell and I think we will.

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:15 - Dec 15 with 1603 viewsLoyal

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 21:54 - Dec 15 by Borojack

Even more so after having to pay off the last chap who insisted on picking Kyle Bartley over FF and leaving out Jack Cork baffling.
Plus it wont be cheap for the replacement I think its safe to presume we are spent out unless we sell and I think we will.

Spot on, it all started going wrong shortly after Cork wasn't getting in the starting eleven.
The dropping of Fernandez was the final nail in his coffin.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:45 - Dec 15 with 1538 viewsjacktar

SWANS SIGN EDER? on 23:15 - Dec 15 by Loyal

Spot on, it all started going wrong shortly after Cork wasn't getting in the starting eleven.
The dropping of Fernandez was the final nail in his coffin.

Absolutely agree. What was on his mind then certainly doesn't appear to be football reasoning.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024