Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Bournemouth 05:31 - Aug 17 with 8761 viewsSwansNZ

I guess all those that wanted Man Utd to smash Villa last Friday (possibly because Villa are more of a threat to our PL survival - ha), now want Liverpool to smash Bournemouth?

I’m hoping Bournemouth win, as Liverpool are more of a threat to us finishing in the top 6.
Oh, and because I hate Liverpool.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:15 - Aug 17 with 1481 viewsMrSwerve

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:12 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

I'm not looking at any table, why would I be?

I'm not interested one iota in your predictions my friend, i was replying to a question.

Having supported the club 25 years I share your worries but we have to be confident for a change.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:17 - Aug 17 with 1467 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:13 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

We are a different beast (Swan) these days. Look up man, not down, we’ve already got 3 more points than in the corresponding fixtures last season. We’re more likely be battling out a place with Liverpool than Bournemouth.

If we lose on Saturday, followed by another 10 games without a win, I’ll change my mind.

I've already acknowledged the quality and potential of this team. Same answer to you, i'm not looking at any table, and neither am i interested in any fans predictions. You asked a question, and i answered you honestly. Reading a few words on a screen from a fellow fan will not change the ingrained pessimism inside my napper. It would still be there if we won the champion league most probably.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1456 viewsMrSwerve

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:17 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

I've already acknowledged the quality and potential of this team. Same answer to you, i'm not looking at any table, and neither am i interested in any fans predictions. You asked a question, and i answered you honestly. Reading a few words on a screen from a fellow fan will not change the ingrained pessimism inside my napper. It would still be there if we won the champion league most probably.

I do wonder what it would take to get rid of this pessimism (not aimed directly at you).

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 1444 viewsFlashberryjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:02 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

For exactly the same reason as i wanted Utd to smash Villa.

I have followed this club for over 30 years, and for the majority of that time we have been shit, just when you used to think, hello, we can do something here, the inevitable slide back down occurred.

This current side, is without a shadow of doubt, the finest i have ever seen, and the potential we have is mind boggling. But, the fear of it all going tits up is always around the corner for me. Weird but true.

It only takes a few injuries to key players, add to that a couple of dodgy refereeing decisions and the opposition scoring the odd goal against the run of play, and we'll be sh*ting it.
No big lover of the scouse but hope they win tonight.......later in the season I may want a different outcome.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 1429 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:18 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

I do wonder what it would take to get rid of this pessimism (not aimed directly at you).

It's not a bad thing though surely? You only have to look at some posters overreactions on here after we don't win for a game or two, i couldn't be like that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 1427 viewsraynor94

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:18 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

I do wonder what it will take to get rid of some of the Billy big bollox attitude on here(not aimed directly at you)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 1421 viewsexiledclaseboy

Liverpool are absolute pigswill.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 1397 viewsraynor94

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:23 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Lovren in particular

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 1382 viewsFlashberryjack

Pigswill 1 Boremouth 0

Hello

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 1381 viewsMrSwerve

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:22 - Aug 17 by raynor94

I do wonder what it will take to get rid of some of the Billy big bollox attitude on here(not aimed directly at you)

Is it 'Billy big bollox', as you say, to realise we are far from relegation candidates?

Anyway...Liverpool have just scored. That'll open up the gap to Bournemouth...phew!

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 1380 viewsbermudajack

Bournemouth look neat & tidy in possession, until they're pressured, then they wobble... Giving away the ball in those type of areas will only result in one thing... Goals...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 1378 viewsraynor94

Why wasn't that offside?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 1376 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:28 - Aug 17 by raynor94

Why wasn't that offside?

Big club v small club rules.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:30 - Aug 17 with 1360 viewssherpajacob

For the cherries it looks like welcome to the premier league ( big teams getting all the decisions).

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:30 - Aug 17 with 1358 viewsOldjack

Very poor decision by the lino

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:31 - Aug 17 with 1301 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:28 - Aug 17 by raynor94

Why wasn't that offside?

Cos its Liverpool

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:31 - Aug 17 with 1299 viewsexiledclaseboy

welcome to Premier League officiating, Bournemouth.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 1269 viewsmonmouth

If Liverpool had scored Bournemouth's 'goal' and Bournemouth had scored Liverpools, Liverpool would still be one up. It's institutionalised ingrained cheating (not saying it's actually conscious, just automatically looking for reasons to justify the required outcome).

Anyway, both teams are utter ubershite. Max Gradel FFS. Lovren, ha ha and Ibby. Brens gone. Just when.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 1263 viewsraynor94

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:27 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

Is it 'Billy big bollox', as you say, to realise we are far from relegation candidates?

Anyway...Liverpool have just scored. That'll open up the gap to Bournemouth...phew!

Of course we are not relegation candidates! but read some of the posts on here where some are already predicting in excess of 60 points, after 2 games

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 1248 viewssherpajacob

I think the linesman will doing Carlisle v Wimbledon on Saturday. Shocking decision.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:38 - Aug 17 with 1241 viewslondonlisa2001

Reminds me of our first year or so - nothing gets given. Shocking.

Also - Liverpool are not very good - their midfield is getting cut open.

I really think we're better than them - I don't mean we will finish above them due to squad depth etc, but our best 11 are better than them.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1225 viewsmonmouth

That would have been a pen at 0-0. Looked like it should have been anyway

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1219 viewsFlashberryjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:31 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

welcome to Premier League officiating, Bournemouth.

So very true...... ickle Bournemouth against mighty Liverpool, only one winner in the Premiere League's refereeing manual.

Hello

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1215 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:36 - Aug 17 by raynor94

Of course we are not relegation candidates! but read some of the posts on here where some are already predicting in excess of 60 points, after 2 games

Believe

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 1209 viewslidojack

Not much quality on show so far, and that goes double for the officials.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024