Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Bournemouth 05:31 - Aug 17 with 8760 viewsSwansNZ

I guess all those that wanted Man Utd to smash Villa last Friday (possibly because Villa are more of a threat to our PL survival - ha), now want Liverpool to smash Bournemouth?

I’m hoping Bournemouth win, as Liverpool are more of a threat to us finishing in the top 6.
Oh, and because I hate Liverpool.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 2235 viewslondonlisa2001

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:40 - Aug 17 by monmouth

That would have been a pen at 0-0. Looked like it should have been anyway

No penalty on the replays.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 2234 viewsraynor94

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:37 - Aug 17 by sherpajacob

I think the linesman will doing Carlisle v Wimbledon on Saturday. Shocking decision.

Same one who called Gomis offside at Chelsea

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:44 - Aug 17 with 2220 viewssherpajacob

Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson: "That's the first mistake Bournemouth have made. They stood in the line as the ball came in. My first thought was Benteke off side? He wasn't. It almost came off his studs and he did well because it was going quite high."

Absolutely unbelievable that this man is paid a salary by the bbc.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:44 - Aug 17 with 2220 viewslovejuicejack

Boring as ferk with the usual suspect officials in the pocket of the big clubs.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 2199 viewsskippyjack

Montero 4 million
Gradel 7 million

Fernandez 7 million
Mings 8 million

Ayew free
Tomlin 3 million

Fabianski free
Federici free

Gomis free
Distin free

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 2182 viewslovejuicejack

Pool will win nothing this season and not make top four, cheerio bren
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:59 - Aug 17 with 2108 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:42 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

No penalty on the replays.

Thanks Lisa. Can't bear to listen to the sycophantic/patronising commentary and on my stream it looked like the crap bluish guy might have clipped the crap red guy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:02 - Aug 17 with 2089 viewsFlashberryjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:37 - Aug 17 by sherpajacob

I think the linesman will doing Carlisle v Wimbledon on Saturday. Shocking decision.

Sunderland v Swansea

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:23 - Aug 17 with 2003 viewsUxbridge

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:59 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Thanks Lisa. Can't bear to listen to the sycophantic/patronising commentary and on my stream it looked like the crap bluish guy might have clipped the crap red guy.

Shameless dive from Henderson.

Bournemouth are good fun. This Ritchie chap on the right wing looks like our sort.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:34 - Aug 17 with 1937 viewsTomFoolery

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:23 - Aug 17 by Uxbridge

Shameless dive from Henderson.

Bournemouth are good fun. This Ritchie chap on the right wing looks like our sort.

The left back Andrews looks rather tasty as well.

*Edit, Daniels sorry.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2015 21:38]
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 1876 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

very impressed with b/mouth fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1839 viewsblueytheblue

Hmmm, wonder if Rodgers is starting to panic as he realises Howe could well be his replacement for next season...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1839 viewsFlashberryjack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:43 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

2 poor teams IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:52 - Aug 17 with 1799 viewsMrSwerve

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:43 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Played well second half.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 1786 viewsItchySphincter

Ref giving yellows for tackles now. Atrocious homer.

Two poor sides though. Bournemouth lacking quality with no real gumption up front besides Ritchie, plenty of hard work though. Liverpool not good - Brendan will be in trouble if a talented side like that has to labour every week. Pretty cr@p stuff.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 1771 viewslidojack

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:48 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

2 poor teams IMO

31 shots and only 4 on target says it all to be honest. Poor game.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 1767 viewsJackSomething

The big question of the week: Having both scraped to two 1-0 wins while playing like a shower of sh*te, who are the worse team out of Man U and Liverpool?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 1705 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 21:57 - Aug 17 by JackSomething

The big question of the week: Having both scraped to two 1-0 wins while playing like a shower of sh*te, who are the worse team out of Man U and Liverpool?

And Chelsea, and Arsenal. Between us and Man City for the title, I think

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 22:14 - Aug 17 with 1697 viewsScoobyWho

Bournemouth are fcked already.
And to be honest having been down there a few times, I'm not that bothered.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 23:56 - Aug 17 with 1518 viewsairedale

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 20:38 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

Reminds me of our first year or so - nothing gets given. Shocking.

Also - Liverpool are not very good - their midfield is getting cut open.

I really think we're better than them - I don't mean we will finish above them due to squad depth etc, but our best 11 are better than them.

Yes, watched this tonight mainly to see how B'mouth would do. After a while I started being critical of the L'pool performance. Oh dear, oh dear said I on numerous occasioins, poor, very poor. Not impressed with B'nouth either. A big factor in our survival initially in the PL was our style of play, especially the mantra 'if they haven't got the ball, they can't score'. B'mouth look ready to go toe to toe, and, imo, that won't work guys. Also why the ref let them get away for so long with their assaults from the rear on L'pool players was beyond me, he did start cracking down on it during the 2nd half though. At the mo, in my head, its Villa, Bournmouth and Sunderland for the drop.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 01:15 - Aug 18 with 1460 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I have followed this club since we lost to Preston North End in the 1964 FA Cup - the first time I have ever seen my dad, a rugby man, genuinely excited about a football game beforehand - although my mam was always a Swans fan.
In fifty years of following, I have never seen this club in better shape, and apart from our wonderful first year in the first division, this is the strongest, side we have ever had - and with much more depth.
I just went through our fixture list and there is not one game there we could not get a result out of and only a handful we are not a realistic chance of winning, not only on our day, but on a normal basis. We really are that good now.
To say I am proud of this club, with its philosophy, its group of hard working, team orientated squad and its exceptional young manager, is an understatement.
The club is in the best of hands, and we have the best of times to look forward to, and with genuine pride.
Liverpool v Bournemouth on 01:17 - Aug 18 with 1452 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 01:15 - Aug 18 by Townhill_Hilton

I have followed this club since we lost to Preston North End in the 1964 FA Cup - the first time I have ever seen my dad, a rugby man, genuinely excited about a football game beforehand - although my mam was always a Swans fan.
In fifty years of following, I have never seen this club in better shape, and apart from our wonderful first year in the first division, this is the strongest, side we have ever had - and with much more depth.
I just went through our fixture list and there is not one game there we could not get a result out of and only a handful we are not a realistic chance of winning, not only on our day, but on a normal basis. We really are that good now.
To say I am proud of this club, with its philosophy, its group of hard working, team orientated squad and its exceptional young manager, is an understatement.
The club is in the best of hands, and we have the best of times to look forward to, and with genuine pride.

well said.

oh, and f*ck liverpool

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 09:10 - Aug 18 with 1357 viewsJackSomething

We've already improved on our results against Chelsea last season and I'm quietly confident we can do the same against Liverpool. Word of caution would be that we don't play them until the end of November, by which time their new signings could we have 'jellyed'.

We can't expect to beat Man United twice again, but I'm hopeful we'll get a positive result on the 30th. They'll probably spend £100m+ on a couple of new players by then.

One more thing about last night's game. Do you think match officials watch replays of games to assess their own performance, look at things they got right and wrong, things the missed? If so, I don't understand why Skrtel doesn't give away a penalty on every corner and free kick into the Liverpool area. I watch him every time and it's very rare that he doesn't manhandle the player he's marking.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 10:28 - Aug 18 with 1278 viewsperchrockjack

Ive not read any foregoing comments as I reckon it ll be the same stuff.

Liverpool were ,IMO, VERY lucky to come away with a win last night and they have far to go if they are serious about top four.

Benteke will be a beast for them but they ll have to play to his strengths .

They ve spend big, but (around here) there isn't the optimism that people ,outside the county , feel their fans have. The defence is still seen a the major issue.

Bournemouth played with lots of spirit but they miss a goal scorer and talisman to me although Ritchie looks their best player.

The disallowed goal was right up there with the worst decisions Ive seen, as was Benteke s goal, where a player, clearly made an attempt to play the ball right in front of the keeper and in full view of the referee .Shocking.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool v Bournemouth on 11:12 - Aug 18 with 1238 viewsAnotherJohn

Thought Bournemouth got screwed by the ref there - which, as others have pointed out, is not unusual at Anfield. Bournemouth did okay, though I was disappointed with Gradel. I was hoping for a draw, which I think would have suited us well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024