Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president 15:29 - Sep 3 with 6715 viewsthomasJack

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/swansea-city/story/2594192/swansea-could-sell-andre-ayew

Poll: Next signing

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:32 - Sep 3 with 4888 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Last Sunday, little Andre Ayew beat Manchester United practically all by himself,"

Uh...what??? He was probably MOTM just for the goal and assist, but he had a relatively quiet game other than those two moments. That was truly a TEAM victory.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 15:36]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:38 - Sep 3 with 4853 viewshobo

Not if we meekly accept the first offer we receive...
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:46 - Sep 3 with 4816 viewsScoobyWho

That particular Marseile guy has a history of fu ckd behaviour and outrageous statements.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:47 - Sep 3 with 4806 viewsGB11

Almost as funny as the swans supporter on the cardiff forum saying madrid and barca will be bidding 60 mill for montero next year.

Sanchez went for 35.... Hazard etc
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:47 - Sep 3 with 4802 viewshobo

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:46 - Sep 3 by ScoobyWho

That particular Marseile guy has a history of fu ckd behaviour and outrageous statements.

I don't think it's that outrageous based on other transfers in the PL this Summer
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:49 - Sep 3 with 4791 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:47 - Sep 3 by hobo

I don't think it's that outrageous based on other transfers in the PL this Summer

The guy is nuts mate, and there is no way Swansea would get 65 million pounds for him at the moment, or indeed in my opinion any moment.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:30 - Sep 3 with 4649 viewsClinton

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:49 - Sep 3 by ScoobyWho

The guy is nuts mate, and there is no way Swansea would get 65 million pounds for him at the moment, or indeed in my opinion any moment.

Unless we sell to Liverpool.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:33 - Sep 3 with 4633 viewsyescomeon

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:30 - Sep 3 by Clinton

Unless we sell to Liverpool.

Or Man U, they are giving out free money at the moment.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:46 - Sep 3 with 4581 viewsMarryGonk

Surely that would cover the cost of buying the Liberty

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 17:50 - Sep 3 with 4409 viewsHidden_Hand

Anyone who thinks someone is going to offer £65m for Ayew needs their heads checked!
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 18:04 - Sep 3 with 4363 viewsNeathJack

I was amazed to see Ayew awarded mom. As previously mentioned he was pretty anonymous apart from the 2 goals.

For me, Jack Cork and Ashley Williams' performances were head and shoulders above Ayew.
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 18:05 - Sep 3 with 4356 viewshobo

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 17:50 - Sep 3 by Hidden_Hand

Anyone who thinks someone is going to offer £65m for Ayew needs their heads checked!

I bet Newcastle fans were saying the same about anyone paying £35m for Carroll, and also Monaco fans re: anyone paying up to £57m for Martial! Ayew is far better than either of those players
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 18:16 - Sep 3 with 4311 viewshammy

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:46 - Sep 3 by MarryGonk

What the Andre Ayew Arena 😀

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:24 - Sep 3 with 4158 viewsdgt73

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 18:04 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

I was amazed to see Ayew awarded mom. As previously mentioned he was pretty anonymous apart from the 2 goals.

For me, Jack Cork and Ashley Williams' performances were head and shoulders above Ayew.

So aprat from the two goals - he did nothing. Well done that's one of the stupidest things I've read on here for a while. Lol

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:26 - Sep 3 with 4150 viewsNeathJack

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:24 - Sep 3 by dgt73

So aprat from the two goals - he did nothing. Well done that's one of the stupidest things I've read on here for a while. Lol

Not one for reading back over your own posts then?
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:26 - Sep 3 with 4149 viewsHidden_Hand

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 18:05 - Sep 3 by hobo

I bet Newcastle fans were saying the same about anyone paying £35m for Carroll, and also Monaco fans re: anyone paying up to £57m for Martial! Ayew is far better than either of those players

Geordies are thick as f*ck though and Monaco fans are basically French?
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:45 - Sep 3 with 4079 viewsjack_lord

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 16:46 - Sep 3 by MarryGonk

that's what they said about Bony

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:51 - Sep 3 with 4059 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:24 - Sep 3 by dgt73

Not stupid at all when you put it in the context of making a counterpoint to the French guy's idiotic claim that Ayew beat Man U "practically all by himself."

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:55 - Sep 3 with 4049 viewsdgt73

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:51 - Sep 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not stupid at all when you put it in the context of making a counterpoint to the French guy's idiotic claim that Ayew beat Man U "practically all by himself."

The list is endless of great players who only scored or set up goals....Lineker for one.

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:01 - Sep 3 with 4038 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 19:55 - Sep 3 by dgt73

The list is endless of great players who only scored or set up goals....Lineker for one.

Nobody is minimizing Ayew here. Just saying that the claim he beat Man U all by himself makes it sound like he was a dominant force for 90 minutes.

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:06 - Sep 3 with 4027 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 15:32 - Sep 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Last Sunday, little Andre Ayew beat Manchester United practically all by himself,"

Uh...what??? He was probably MOTM just for the goal and assist, but he had a relatively quiet game other than those two moments. That was truly a TEAM victory.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 15:36]

Yes well he has a point — in our 5 minutes, he scored one and set one up. Man Utd had the play for the other 85 minutes

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:22 - Sep 3 with 3980 viewsdgt73

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:01 - Sep 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Nobody is minimizing Ayew here. Just saying that the claim he beat Man U all by himself makes it sound like he was a dominant force for 90 minutes.

The words he used were "practically by himself" and that sort of language is commonly used in this country ( yes I know he's French) To be honest there's nothing wrong with what he's said and the €100 million comment was him comparing that utd had just spent up to €80 million on some untested 19'yr old.

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:38 - Sep 3 with 3930 viewsHidden_Hand

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:01 - Sep 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

There is a difference between literally and figuratively speaking.
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:41 - Sep 3 with 3900 viewsRancid

He's obviously got a huge grudge with Marseille still and is over exaggerating things with Ayew to make his point seem more valid.
Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 3880 viewsdgt73

Swansea could sell Andre Ayew for €100m - ex-Marseille president on 20:41 - Sep 3 by Rancid

He's obviously got a huge grudge with Marseille still and is over exaggerating things with Ayew to make his point seem more valid.

Utd have just spent up to €80 million on a untested 19 yr old. So it's not really exaggerating - what he could be worth, say he has a fantastic season for us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024