Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? 15:41 - Sep 7 with 9125 viewsJackSwanTV

With the explanation of the cover on page 86

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue__40.compressed

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 15:46 - Sep 7 with 5529 viewsWarwickHunt

Controversial spelling of controversial.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 16:03 - Sep 7 with 5474 viewstrampie

No denying that Wales takes its fair share of immigrants, the figures are something like 22% of the population are not born in Wales [most born in England], one wag describe the immigrants as a swarm.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 18:36 - Sep 7 with 5213 viewsTomFoolery

This is very controversial. As a Swansea fan I don't like a magazine speaking for me and using It's pages for political bias.

Keep the politics out of football.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 18:46 - Sep 7 with 5175 viewsAquinas

Refugees are NOT welcome until we expand the stadium.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 19:14 - Sep 7 with 5101 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 16:03 - Sep 7 by trampie

No denying that Wales takes its fair share of immigrants, the figures are something like 22% of the population are not born in Wales [most born in England], one wag describe the immigrants as a swarm.

Yeah - because no one ever moves the other way do they? Net average migration to Wales stands at only 9,000 people per year according to the Welsh Government's own figures. That's about 0.3% per year which is hardly a swarm. Net migration with the rest of the UK is approximately 6,500 people per annum. Even less of a swarm.

Did you know that some people say that you are an small minded, badly educated fool, apparently you've been described as thick as s''t.

One wag even described you as an offensive, stupid, racist little prat
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 19:16 - Sep 7 with 5097 viewsDr_Winston

Look at us. Aren't we "edgy".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 19:48 - Sep 7 with 5036 viewsexiledclaseboy

The article that explains the cover is on page 86 if anyone's interested. It's quite good if you ignore the spelling and the semicolons.

Poll: Tory leader

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:03 - Sep 7 with 4960 viewstrampie

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 19:14 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Yeah - because no one ever moves the other way do they? Net average migration to Wales stands at only 9,000 people per year according to the Welsh Government's own figures. That's about 0.3% per year which is hardly a swarm. Net migration with the rest of the UK is approximately 6,500 people per annum. Even less of a swarm.

Did you know that some people say that you are an small minded, badly educated fool, apparently you've been described as thick as s''t.

What a delight you are, so more people come into Wales than leave Wales every year, and what are the demographics of these people, don't tell me - the people leaving Wales tend to be young, energetic, looking for work and contribute to the English local economy and the people coming to Wales are often old, not working and a strain on the Welsh nhs, what about the effects on culture, don't tell all the Welsh people speak English when they go to England but not all the English people speak Welsh.

And just for your info it was the Prime Minster [English Tory] that was reported as using the phrase 'swarm' when describing migrants, hence the
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:52]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:05 - Sep 7 with 4943 viewsdgt73

As a football fan i don't support that message.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:05 - Sep 7 with 4941 viewsDr_Winston

So young, energetic people can't wait to get the f*ck out of Wales?

Not helping your own argument here Tramps.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:08 - Sep 7 with 4916 viewstrampie

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:05 - Sep 7 by Dr_Winston

So young, energetic people can't wait to get the f*ck out of Wales?

Not helping your own argument here Tramps.

No argument from me, it is what it is under neoliberal rule.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:25 - Sep 7 with 4874 viewslifelong

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 19:14 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Charming.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:28 - Sep 7 with 4867 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:03 - Sep 7 by trampie

What a delight you are, so more people come into Wales than leave Wales every year, and what are the demographics of these people, don't tell me - the people leaving Wales tend to be young, energetic, looking for work and contribute to the English local economy and the people coming to Wales are often old, not working and a strain on the Welsh nhs, what about the effects on culture, don't tell all the Welsh people speak English when they go to England but not all the English people speak Welsh.

And just for your info it was the Prime Minster [English Tory] that was reported as using the phrase 'swarm' when describing migrants, hence the
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:52]

Thanks.

You must realise though that it is not me saying those things - it is 'other people', 'some people' . 'some on the internet', 'people down the pub', 'a wag' etc etc.

And I have never seen Cameron describing the net migration into Wales of some 6000 people per year from the rest of the UK as a swarm. And I suspect you haven't either.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:31 - Sep 7 with 4851 viewsdgt73

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:28 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Thanks.

You must realise though that it is not me saying those things - it is 'other people', 'some people' . 'some on the internet', 'people down the pub', 'a wag' etc etc.

And I have never seen Cameron describing the net migration into Wales of some 6000 people per year from the rest of the UK as a swarm. And I suspect you haven't either.

I agree with you for once, Trampie makes things up.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:34 - Sep 7 with 4835 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:25 - Sep 7 by lifelong

Charming.

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a toss.

I think that the past few days on here have been sickening in terms of the level of racism and lack of even basic levels of humanity.

Our wonderful country will never fulfil its potential if it spend its entire emotional energy in hating our nearest neighbours.

What is charming is human beings being described as a 'swarm'. How would you like it if it was your family?
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:37 - Sep 7 with 4819 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:31 - Sep 7 by dgt73

I agree with you for once, Trampie makes things up.

You made one of the few posts I have ever agreed with when you implied the same or similar this week.

He is resorting to increasingly desperate attempts to provoke reactions. His post on Ramsey vs Shelvey today was a good example.

Pathetic.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:45 - Sep 7 with 4785 viewstrampie

I think somebody missed the news a week or so ago when the Prime Minister was reported as describing migrants as a 'swarm', either that or the irony of movements of people within the UK is lost on some people, oh well.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:49]

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:47 - Sep 7 with 4774 viewslifelong

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:34 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a toss.

I think that the past few days on here have been sickening in terms of the level of racism and lack of even basic levels of humanity.

Our wonderful country will never fulfil its potential if it spend its entire emotional energy in hating our nearest neighbours.

What is charming is human beings being described as a 'swarm'. How would you like it if it was your family?

You've become very aggressive in your posting, I don't particularly give a toss either, as you delightfully say, it's just an observation from me.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:49 - Sep 7 with 4757 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:45 - Sep 7 by trampie

I think somebody missed the news a week or so ago when the Prime Minister was reported as describing migrants as a 'swarm', either that or the irony of movements of people within the UK is lost on some people, oh well.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 20:49]

You didn't describe migration as a whole as a swarm, you described the migration of English people into Wales as a swarm. You can't say that you meant it in more general terms given the context of your post.

You can't even keep up with your own nonsense.

Oh well.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:50 - Sep 7 with 4746 viewsdgt73

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:47 - Sep 7 by lifelong

You've become very aggressive in your posting, I don't particularly give a toss either, as you delightfully say, it's just an observation from me.

Yes Lisa doesn't like someone having a different view to her that's for sure.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:54 - Sep 7 with 4733 viewsScoobyWho

I think we should welcome migrants because fans in Germany have already supported it, and it's a very trendy thing to do.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:55 - Sep 7 with 4725 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:47 - Sep 7 by lifelong

I haven't posted at all for some time, aggressively or not, so depressing do I find the level of general comment on here to be honest.

Trampie is a WUM whose only focus is on provoking reaction. It is ruining any semblance of sensible conversation on here, hence my irritation.

There are some great discussions, and opinions, many of which I totally disagree with which is obviously to be expected, but people just deliberately posting in fake personas just to be controversial is phenomenally tiresome.

I will try to be less irritated with the fakes
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:57 - Sep 7 with 4719 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:50 - Sep 7 by dgt73

Yes Lisa doesn't like someone having a different view to her that's for sure.

To be honest, I'm absolutely thrilled that you have a different opinion to me on everything.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:58 - Sep 7 with 4711 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:57 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

To be honest, I'm absolutely thrilled that you have a different opinion to me on everything.

I tend to work on that basis too, with him and a few others.

Poll: Tory leader

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:58 - Sep 7 with 4308 viewsDarran

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 20:57 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Lis I'm here for you if you need to talk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024