Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two 15:39 - Sep 15 with 39849 viewsDarran

Seeing as the other one is a mess and the mods can't be arsed on here these days.

lol
http://www.sunnation.co.uk/corbyn-refuses-to-sing-god-save-the-queen-at-battle-o

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:11 - Sep 15 with 1401 viewsGowerjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:54 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

I don't agree with Lohengrin on much but I do find his posts amusing and sometimes enjoyable.

I don't know why but sometimes he reminds me of Rowley Birkin QC when it read his posts.

I don't agree with much of his world view either but he often males his point in a witty and thought provoking manner and obviously is widely read with many interests.

So all good for me.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:13 - Sep 15 with 1399 viewsAquinas

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 17:48 - Sep 15 by epaul

Well done Jez fornot singing a dirge of a stupid song asking some made up person in the sky to save the biggest benefit scrounging lizard in the country

FTQ

A question... does your contempt for religion extend to all major faiths? Or does the questioning of faith stop at Islam?

I don't think you'd ever say 'some made up person in the sky' in a discussion on the islamic faith on here.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:18 - Sep 15 with 1387 viewsGowerjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:13 - Sep 15 by Aquinas

A question... does your contempt for religion extend to all major faiths? Or does the questioning of faith stop at Islam?

I don't think you'd ever say 'some made up person in the sky' in a discussion on the islamic faith on here.

Why ever not?

I certainly would.

Plastic since 1974

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:20 - Sep 15 with 1382 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:11 - Sep 15 by Gowerjack

I don't agree with much of his world view either but he often males his point in a witty and thought provoking manner and obviously is widely read with many interests.

So all good for me.

100% agree.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:27 - Sep 15 with 1375 viewsAquinas

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:18 - Sep 15 by Gowerjack

Why ever not?

I certainly would.

You can't deny that many people who take the Richard Dawkins stance to religion would never be as loose lipped about Islam as they are with Christianity.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:34 - Sep 15 with 1364 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:27 - Sep 15 by Aquinas

You can't deny that many people who take the Richard Dawkins stance to religion would never be as loose lipped about Islam as they are with Christianity.

I think most people in this country are more loose lipped about Christianity because it's the religion they are more qualified to talk about.

I was raised Catholic and I know exactly what I don't like about that religion whereas I know next to nothing about Islam so I'm not in the best position to voice concern.

If someone wants to hold a religious belief its of no concern to me as long as that belief doesn't infringe on what I'm doing.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:39 - Sep 15 with 1360 viewsGowerjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:27 - Sep 15 by Aquinas

Not in my experience no,

I beleive all religion to be at best a sop for the mentally challenged and unfortunately the major cause of misery famine and bloodshed in the world.

Plastic since 1974

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:42 - Sep 15 with 1356 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:34 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

I think most people in this country are more loose lipped about Christianity because it's the religion they are more qualified to talk about.

I was raised Catholic and I know exactly what I don't like about that religion whereas I know next to nothing about Islam so I'm not in the best position to voice concern.

If someone wants to hold a religious belief its of no concern to me as long as that belief doesn't infringe on what I'm doing.

You don't need to know anything about Islam, Christianity, Catholicism or any of the other silly religions to know that it's all a load of complete and utter bollocks, no different to the Dandy or Beano comics.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:44 - Sep 15 with 1353 viewsCountyJim

Cant see a problem the man stood and was quite he didnt show any disrespect
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:47 - Sep 15 with 1345 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:42 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

You don't need to know anything about Islam, Christianity, Catholicism or any of the other silly religions to know that it's all a load of complete and utter bollocks, no different to the Dandy or Beano comics.

Yeah I don't need to know anything to know it's made up arse water but that wasn't my point.

My point was I know specific bits of the blble which are complete twaddle but lack the education to make the same judgements about specific bits of the Quran for example.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 19:48]
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:52 - Sep 15 with 1335 viewsNeath_Jack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:47 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

Yeah I don't need to know anything to know it's made up arse water but that wasn't my point.

My point was I know specific bits of the blble which are complete twaddle but lack the education to make the same judgements about specific bits of the Quran for example.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 19:48]

Nah you've lost me to be honest. It's all a load of bullshit, even the specific parts you haven't read about.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:57 - Sep 15 with 1330 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:52 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

Nah you've lost me to be honest. It's all a load of bullshit, even the specific parts you haven't read about.

Yeah I completely agree, just don't ask me for any in depth analysis on any other religion than Christianity.
The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:19 - Sep 15 with 1309 viewsmonmouth

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:42 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

You couldn't be more wrong.

There's no pictures.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:21 - Sep 15 with 1307 viewsepaul

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:54 - Sep 15 by acejack3065

I don't agree with Lohengrin on much but I do find his posts amusing and sometimes enjoyable.

I don't know why but sometimes he reminds me of Rowley Birkin QC when it read his posts.

Rowley Birkin QC

I quite like a lot of Loh's post even though I think weve only ever agreed on about 1 thing!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:22 - Sep 15 with 1307 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 18:09 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

I think he's a breath of fresh air myself. About time someone had a backbone to say what they actually believe in and he offers a genuine alternative to the toffs and the racists. Can't say i know a great deal about him or his policies and plans, but neither do 99% of those who keep posting in these threads like they're some political guru's. Give em hell Jezz.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 18:25]

People actually knowing stuff about things they're pontificating about on here? Whatever next?

Jeremy Corbyn eats babies and sodomises dogs.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:23 - Sep 15 with 1241 viewsepaul

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 19:13 - Sep 15 by Aquinas

All religion is utter arse

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:26 - Sep 15 with 1241 viewsskippyjack

2.4 billion Christians
1.3 billion Muslims
1.1 billion 'Non' Believers
1 billion Hindu's
394 million Chinese Communists
376 million Buddhists
300 million Ethnic Groups
100 million African Tribe religions
23 million Sikhs
19 million North Korean Communists
15 million Spiritualists
14 million Jews
7 million Baha'i Faith Preachers
4.2 million Jainists
6 million Japanese Communists
4 million Vietnamese Communists
2.6 million Iranian nutters
1 million Pagans
800 thousand Silent Christians
600 thousand Marijuana Rastafarian Pot Heads

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:31 - Sep 15 with 1229 viewsmonmouth

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:26 - Sep 15 by skippyjack

2.4 billion Christians
1.3 billion Muslims
1.1 billion 'Non' Believers
1 billion Hindu's
394 million Chinese Communists
376 million Buddhists
300 million Ethnic Groups
100 million African Tribe religions
23 million Sikhs
19 million North Korean Communists
15 million Spiritualists
14 million Jews
7 million Baha'i Faith Preachers
4.2 million Jainists
6 million Japanese Communists
4 million Vietnamese Communists
2.6 million Iranian nutters
1 million Pagans
800 thousand Silent Christians
600 thousand Marijuana Rastafarian Pot Heads

And that's why we need to expand the stadium.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:31 - Sep 15 with 1228 viewsskippyjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:22 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

People actually knowing stuff about things they're pontificating about on here? Whatever next?

Jeremy Corbyn eats babies and sodomises dogs.

Well it's like you and Nigel Farage.. making ridiculous assumptions

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:32 - Sep 15 with 1222 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:31 - Sep 15 by skippyjack

Well it's like you and Nigel Farage.. making ridiculous assumptions

You gonna start on me again, Skip?

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:33 - Sep 15 with 1217 viewsskippyjack

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:32 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

You gonna start on me again, Skip?

Nope.. just pointing out the hypocrisy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:43 - Sep 15 with 1197 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:33 - Sep 15 by skippyjack

Nope.. just pointing out the hypocrisy

Crack on son.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:01 - Sep 15 with 1174 viewsacejack3065

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 20:31 - Sep 15 by monmouth

And that's why we need to expand the stadium.

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:08 - Sep 15 with 1160 viewsepaul

The Jeremy Corbyn thread part two on 21:23 - Sep 15 with 1132 viewsepaul

The whole lot

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/how-many-jeremy-corbyns-polici

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024