Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The concert ticket thread 20:05 - Sep 19 with 5667 viewsDarran

Please feel free to add to the thread posters of the best and busiest Swans forum in the world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The concert ticket thread on 00:29 - Sep 11 with 680 viewsLord_Bony

The concert ticket thread on 21:36 - Sep 10 by Darran

Was at that Banshees concert..it was 1980 at Top Rank. Was a big fan in those days

Re Aerosmith concert 89 OP saw them a few weeks before that at Milton Keynes bowl supporting Bon Jovi...their first UK appearance for about 10 years.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The concert ticket thread on 00:54 - Sep 11 with 660 viewsWxmJax

Well as I've just seen him, I think for the 40th time, here's one from my first ever concert

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The concert ticket thread on 06:26 - Sep 13 with 591 viewsheadcleaner

The concert ticket thread on 00:29 - Sep 11 by Lord_Bony

Was at that Banshees concert..it was 1980 at Top Rank. Was a big fan in those days

Re Aerosmith concert 89 OP saw them a few weeks before that at Milton Keynes bowl supporting Bon Jovi...their first UK appearance for about 10 years.

I though the first Aerosmith concerts in the uk for decades were a pair of shows they did at the Hammersmith odeon for permanent vacation and the quireboys supported them. I was second row centre and managed to meet the band and get the entire back catalogue signed. Great live band who seriously went off the boil.
The concert ticket thread on 11:13 - Sep 13 with 560 viewsWanderer

Remember Bauhaus at the Rank, some threw a bottle at the drummer and it kicked off at the back, short gig.
The concert ticket thread on 14:25 - Sep 13 with 538 viewsMuteswan

The concert ticket thread on 11:13 - Sep 13 by Wanderer

Remember Bauhaus at the Rank, some threw a bottle at the drummer and it kicked off at the back, short gig.

Saw "Heads Hands and Feet(?) "at the Patti many ,many moons ago and the venue turned the electricity off at midnight due to a bye law. They hadn't been on long , didn't go down well😳
The concert ticket thread on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 536 viewsfishman

Paper Lace @ Barons/townsmen ,blew me away
The concert ticket thread on 14:33 - Sep 13 with 532 viewsDarran

The concert ticket thread on 06:26 - Sep 13 by headcleaner

I though the first Aerosmith concerts in the uk for decades were a pair of shows they did at the Hammersmith odeon for permanent vacation and the quireboys supported them. I was second row centre and managed to meet the band and get the entire back catalogue signed. Great live band who seriously went off the boil.

He's talking shit as usual Aerosmith weren't there,Tyler and Perry joined Bon Jovi for one song.

The concert ticket thread on 14:41 - Sep 13 with 529 viewsItchySphincter

The concert ticket thread on 00:29 - Sep 11 by Lord_Bony

Pretty sure Bon Jovi at MK Bowl was with Europe and Skid Row - no Aerosmith.

I seem to remember that Aerosmith came over for the 1990 Monsters of Rock and the line-up was Thunder, Quireboys, Poison, Aerosmith, Whitesnake and it was one of the few times Aerosmith had been here since the late 70's.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 14:43]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The concert ticket thread on 14:47 - Sep 13 with 524 viewsDarran

The concert ticket thread on 14:41 - Sep 13 by ItchySphincter

Pretty sure Bon Jovi at MK Bowl was with Europe and Skid Row - no Aerosmith.

I seem to remember that Aerosmith came over for the 1990 Monsters of Rock and the line-up was Thunder, Quireboys, Poison, Aerosmith, Whitesnake and it was one of the few times Aerosmith had been here since the late 70's.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 14:43]

Yeah he's a bit thick when it comes down to music he still listens to Terry Wogans Cornish Dance.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/164265/page:1#.V9gC9ZB4W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024