Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? 18:45 - Nov 27 with 1420 viewsDarran

I'm going with Milner.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/nov/251115-matchweek14-key-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:46 - Nov 27 with 1417 viewsOldjack

Milner by a country mile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:47 - Nov 27 with 1411 viewsDarran

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:46 - Nov 27 by Oldjack

Milner by a country mile

You think Milner will do him on Sunday Alan?

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:50 - Nov 27 with 1397 viewsSwansNZ

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:47 - Nov 27 by Darran

He'll do him so easy, it'll be like Jonjo is not even there

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:57 - Nov 27 with 1366 viewsOldjack

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:47 - Nov 27 by Darran

he'll ghost past him every time , i'm dreading it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:59 - Nov 27 with 1360 viewsDarran

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:57 - Nov 27 by Oldjack

he'll ghost past him every time , i'm dreading it

I can see Shelvey getting sent off.

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:01 - Nov 27 with 1347 viewsOldjack

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 18:59 - Nov 27 by Darran

I can see Shelvey getting sent off.

Garry could do some good here and leave him at home ,it's for the best

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:02 - Nov 27 with 1342 viewsDarran

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:01 - Nov 27 by Oldjack

Garry could do some good here and leave him at home ,it's for the best

Good idea.

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:37 - Nov 27 with 1262 viewsRancid

Shelvey might go missing against Liverpool.For arguments sake does anyone know how many Yellows he's picked up this season ?
Login to get fewer ads

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:42 - Nov 27 with 1240 viewsRancid

I've just tried looking what the odds for JJS are to be sent off but can't find any site offering them????? Odd that.
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:49 - Nov 27 with 1214 viewsClinton

Perhaps Shelvey will do 'Im in the car park afterwards with a big blindsider.
Article says he has a more attacking style.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 20:07 - Nov 27 with 1171 viewsJethroJack

Milner won't see him....for dust.
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 20:59 - Nov 27 with 1100 viewsdaijack15

shelvey is suspended i think.
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:02 - Nov 27 with 1093 viewsOldjack

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 20:59 - Nov 27 by daijack15

Is he ,fuking gutted, I wish someone told me earlier

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:05 - Nov 27 with 1089 viewsDarran

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 20:59 - Nov 27 by daijack15

What? Really?

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:37 - Nov 27 with 1024 viewsDr_Winston

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:05 - Nov 27 by Darran

What? Really?

No flies on daiswan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:40 - Nov 27 with 1014 viewsRancid

Alan knew all along and was just joining in with the fun.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 21:41]
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:44 - Nov 27 with 993 viewsTummer_from_Texas

2 people in the Planet Swans prediction league have Jonjo scoring the first goal for us.

Sadly, he has about as much a chance as Gomis, my choice.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:48 - Nov 27 with 978 viewsDarran

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 21:44 - Nov 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

2 people in the Planet Swans prediction league have Jonjo scoring the first goal for us.

Sadly, he has about as much a chance as Gomis, my choice.

Oldjack probably entered twice.

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 22:57 - Nov 27 with 887 viewsoldcob

Some will still blame Shelvey if we lose on Sunday, even though he won't be there. Blame Jonjo. It's easier for them than thinking.
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 08:00 - Nov 28 with 758 viewsSwaneeRiver

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 20:07 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

Milner won't see him....for dust.

Shelvey's bound to be around before the game etc and in the player's lounge. Milner's bound to see him then, although he might mistake him for Skrtel ?
Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 14:33 - Nov 28 with 659 viewsDewi1jack

Who will win the battle between Milner & Shelvey on Sunday? on 19:37 - Nov 27 by Rancid

Shelvey might go missing against Liverpool.For arguments sake does anyone know how many Yellows he's picked up this season ?

Not sure mate.
Maybe worth checking the Official Premier League website via the link at the top of the thread.
Or try this one: The official Premier League website, for all stats including disciplinary,

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/index.html?paramSearchType=BY_CLUB&pa

If they don't know about their own competition, then they must be about as much use as a committee of politicians.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024