Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38047 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 29 with 1833 viewsmagicdaps10

Just seen the team!!

He wants the sack and the pay off with it, its so obvious with that team he has selected.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 29 with 1798 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh dear God.

If JJS wasn't suspended he would have put out exactly the same team as last week wouldn't he??

Truly hope they shock us but if not, then I wouldn't fancy being Monk when he next sees Huw!
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 29 with 1769 viewsCooperman

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

Oh dear God.

If JJS wasn't suspended he would have put out exactly the same team as last week wouldn't he??

Truly hope they shock us but if not, then I wouldn't fancy being Monk when he next sees Huw!

Oh we will be shocked, I'm fairly certain of it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 29 with 1751 viewsBorojack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 29 by magicdaps10

Just seen the team!!

He wants the sack and the pay off with it, its so obvious with that team he has selected.

I agree Leon let the cat out of the bag in the fans forum.
He has fallen out with a number of players.
Huw has had a word in his shell and he has taken the huff.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 29 with 1747 viewsmonmouth

No.

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Imagine Ben Kingsley from Sexy Beast. And you are nowhere near as outrageously amazed as I am at the moment. This is it for me. If this doesn't work, he can f**K off, and that is me being supportive, because if it does work, he's a genius with balls of reinforced steel encased in concrete and we are not worthy. If it doesn't he's a know nothing idiotic moron.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 29 with 1725 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear! I've just switched over to C+ Futbol, and checked the team lineup. I wasn't expecting any points today, but thought there was the opportunity for some experimentation that might suggest a way forward. Will wait to see whether I have got it all wrong and GM has played a masterstroke.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 29 with 1710 viewsairedale

Let's hope shock and its derivatives don't get over-used today.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 29 with 1709 viewslovejuicejack

Monk either has balls of steel or brains of sh1t
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 29 with 1649 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 by Aquinas

That lineup seems to suggest that Monk has fallen out with a number of players in the dressing room and is omitting them as a lesson.

Or he is actually insane.

Sounds like both...feck me I could have picked a better team than this sadly it s 3.1 Liverpool from me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 29 with 1613 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He learnt nothing from last at all.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 1581 viewslovejuicejack

Sorry but that is not our strongest team and it's asking for trouble
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 1577 viewsicecoldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 29 by magicdaps10

Just seen the team!!

Not sure if it was you or another insightful poster who predicted what monk would select earlier but one thing is certain, if posters here twigged it then I'm sure Liverpool have!

Can't see the reason for selecting Bartley at all .

Other than the managers vanity of course.

Fingers crossed I get egg on my face later on
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 1574 viewsCooperman

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 29 by Borojack

I agree Leon let the cat out of the bag in the fans forum.
He has fallen out with a number of players.
Huw has had a word in his shell and he has taken the huff.

Enlighten me if you don't mind.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 1571 viewsSwanseajill

Anyone care to stop moaning and give me a clue if they know what radio station is broadcasting the match, cant get anything on laptop.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 29 with 1554 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

Sounds like both...feck me I could have picked a better team than this sadly it s 3.1 Liverpool from me.

You are obviously a Glass Half Full kind of guy.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 with 1517 viewsmagicdaps10

Sorry but Monk is a fuucking d1ck with that selection.

Hope i very much eat my words, cant see it myself................lambs to the slaughter.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 with 1516 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 by Swanseajill

Anyone care to stop moaning and give me a clue if they know what radio station is broadcasting the match, cant get anything on laptop.

Try installing Kodi then the Phoenix app see the other thread

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 29 with 1480 viewsicecoldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 by Cooperman

Enlighten me if you don't mind.

Leon said that monk wants to play a certain way, huw contriidicted Leon somewhat by suggesting we need to play how we have always tended to play, i.e. The Swansea way not the monk way.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 29 with 1445 viewsJack_Meoff

Opening the first of (probably) many Stellas. Could be a long afternoon....please prove me wrong boys!!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 29 with 1438 viewsBorojack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 by Swanseajill

When Huw was asked what had happened to our passing football.
Leon stepped in and said Monk had told the players to play a different way.
Cork is clearly out of favour as is Tabanou.
Our Garry loves to hold a grudge only got to read his book to know that.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 29 with 1423 viewsswan_si

I think I may have Tourette's syndrome, I find myself walking around shouting, tw@t, and thick c unt.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 29 with 1396 viewsgiantstoneater

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 29 by Borojack

A very stubborn man who clearly holds grudges.
Either that or he has just lot the plot completely.

Have to agree sometimes you have to be fair to players and start with a clean slate something I don't think is in his locker then his bizzare claim that there are outside influences trying to destroy the club, then blaming the fans those are the things better left for "the special one" and Newcastle managers to come up with. Perhaps Eder deserves another go but Bartley and Routledge who seems to spend the entire game giving the ball away our options out wide seem be poor all of a sudden if he doesn't want to give Tabenou a chance in defence then give him a shot out wide. Leon will help us play at a tempo but the rest of the team didn't want to play along with him. Feel sorry for Cork surely it's not down to one poor mistake.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 29 with 1365 viewsSwanseajill

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

Try installing Kodi then the Phoenix app see the other thread

Thanks anyway for the reply. But the way today is panning out Ill probably kill off the lappy.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 29 with 1361 viewsOldjack

He's gonna get crucified if we get battered i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 29 with 1359 viewslovejuicejack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 29 by swan_si

I think I may have Tourette's syndrome, I find myself walking around shouting, tw@t, and thick c unt.

Wait till after the game! God knows what I'll be saying then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024