Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38045 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:22 - Nov 29 with 1744 viewsPozuelosSideys

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

I think we showed flashes of inter play today but its going to take a little while longer to get sharper at doing it. Routs and Naugthon tried to get there combinations going and it was nice to see a bit of inter play amongst the midfield of Siggy,leon,Ki and the wide players.

I did see a few triangles being played today which im taking as green shoots of recovery!

Yep, i agree. Mostly in the middle of the field though. Very little of it in and around the box.

I though Naughton was excellent today tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:23 - Nov 29 with 1740 viewsEdmundo

Has the other board shutdown?

All the moaners and pessimistic one's have been breeding 😂

A better performance, few more tweaks and a few draws/wins and they'll be gone again 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:27 - Nov 29 with 1714 viewsicecoldjack

No doubt Naughton looks a lot more happier with Routs in front of him. managed to do both sides of the game today, totally neutered when Ayew moved over though,which is understandable .
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 29 with 1665 viewswaynekerr55

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:12 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

I think we showed flashes of inter play today but its going to take a little while longer to get sharper at doing it. Routs and Naugthon tried to get there combinations going and it was nice to see a bit of inter play amongst the midfield of Siggy,leon,Ki and the wide players.

I did see a few triangles being played today which im taking as green shoots of recovery!

I thought you only had eyes for Michael, Icey 😂😛

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:57 - Nov 29 with 1564 viewsicecoldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 29 by waynekerr55

I thought you only had eyes for Michael, Icey 😂😛

I think you probably know i only have eyes for Swansea City !

When i think things are going sht i will say and when things are going well i will also say .

I leave the agendas and name calling to others
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 29 with 1379 viewsWxmJax

Back home, fed and watered, so just a couple of observations from our poor vantage point.

1. Corners second half. No players in the penalty area between the penalty spot and the kick so why didn't we alternate it and have someone running in from midfield last second ? It was nearly half the penalty area with nobody present.

2. Montero has the ball going into the penalty area. Does he shoot hard and low or try running at goal ? does he bollocks, just tries one of them floated crosses again. Speechless. If we don't shoot we won't score, simples, lots of goals are scored via deflections, Shelvey's shot against Fulham at the Liberty had two on it's way in.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1316 viewsperchrockjack

Very true,wxm.wecreallybshould have coached him by now. He s pretty clueless as regards a finish .

Terrible crosser of a ball

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 22:00 - Nov 29 with 1298 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:54 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

Very true,wxm.wecreallybshould have coached him by now. He s pretty clueless as regards a finish .

Terrible crosser of a ball

I think he scored a couple for Ecuador in the recent International break. Maybe he’s under orders not to shoot/score for us, same as most of the other players.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:21 - Nov 29 with 1214 viewsbuilthjack

Better performance from us, good to see. Our problem is up front, we simply have nothing there. Eder tried, but never really good enough for us. Gomis came on and looked poor, was happy to ball watch and not move to it.. We have to get a centre forward in January. The passing was faster and crisper, quite a few went astray, but we did have good spells. I can't see Jonjo getting in next week, he slows things down too much,
Corners- lets do something different. Play a short one, or someone move for it.
All in all, a much improved performance.
*** Newtown Maccyd full of Jacks when I stopped there on the way home***

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:23 - Nov 29 with 1212 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool fans were virtually silent all game, shocking support. Whereas ours were vocal most of the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 29 with 1188 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool were very very fortunate to get the penalty.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:33 - Nov 29 with 1175 viewsairedale

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:21 - Nov 29 by builthjack

Better performance from us, good to see. Our problem is up front, we simply have nothing there. Eder tried, but never really good enough for us. Gomis came on and looked poor, was happy to ball watch and not move to it.. We have to get a centre forward in January. The passing was faster and crisper, quite a few went astray, but we did have good spells. I can't see Jonjo getting in next week, he slows things down too much,
Corners- lets do something different. Play a short one, or someone move for it.
All in all, a much improved performance.
*** Newtown Maccyd full of Jacks when I stopped there on the way home***

Agree about the centre forward purchase in Jan. Don't need to go for anyone special imo, just a bog standard jobbie to score about 8 to 12 goals a season.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:59 - Nov 30 with 1086 viewskarnataka

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 19:27 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

No doubt Naughton looks a lot more happier with Routs in front of him. managed to do both sides of the game today, totally neutered when Ayew moved over though,which is understandable .

A lot of KN's detractors don't appreciate what a thankless task it is playing rightback with nobody in front of you, I know because I've done it very recently and it's no fun. You can't overlap someone who's not there. KN's sublime ball in for the winner at Villafor example, would never have happened if Barrow hadn't come on because he'd never have been that far forward.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:01 - Nov 30 with 1064 viewsUxbridge

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:18 - Nov 29 by Dr_Winston

We were much improved on Bournemouth. Liverpool were much deteriorated on Citeh.

Leicester will be interesting.

Nutshell.
Big 3 games coming up. Dare say likely to determine Monk's tenure. Difficult to see how could come back if don't get positive results in that little lot.

Yesterday was a vast improvement, after the initial 20 minutes at least. The lack of a cutting edge is very worrying still, and merely swapping strikers isn't going to resolve that ... the midfield have to start chipping in.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:19 - Nov 30 with 1047 viewsperchrockjack

Builth.

INDEED and I was staggered to be honest.

Their team has been more chipper of later and twas a great performance against citeh but it seems they re only really up for it on "big" games like Utd and that is pitiful.

In my opinion,. it is because so many now are too many foreign "supporters" or /and those on a jolly or simply those not with any fire.

No doubt more scousers support Everton these days.

Anyway, who s arsed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024