Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zero shots on target 18:12 - Nov 29 with 3536 viewsLandore_Jack

This has to change.

#backtojack

Zero shots on target on 21:57 - Nov 29 with 927 viewsbarry_island

It was an improvement no doubt but we got 0 points. The only team in the Premier to suffer that fate today.

The only other teams to get 0 points so far this season at "fortress Anfield" are Villa and Bournemouth. Norwich have drawn there. We had no shots anywhere near goal. Not scoring leaves you prone to losing to a dubious goal.

Carlisle have scored at Anfield this season.

We are good enough to go down without a shadow of doubt.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Zero shots on target on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 923 viewsmonmouth

Zero shots on target on 21:57 - Nov 29 by barry_island

It was an improvement no doubt but we got 0 points. The only team in the Premier to suffer that fate today.

The only other teams to get 0 points so far this season at "fortress Anfield" are Villa and Bournemouth. Norwich have drawn there. We had no shots anywhere near goal. Not scoring leaves you prone to losing to a dubious goal.

Carlisle have scored at Anfield this season.

We are good enough to go down without a shadow of doubt.

Just smile.

It's certainly true the Kloppites looked no great shakes today

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Zero shots on target on 22:29 - Nov 29 with 866 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Obviously I wasn't there but I think the 40 mph winds had something to do with our lack of shots on target (as well as the fact Liverpool only had 1).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Zero shots on target on 22:34 - Nov 29 with 856 viewslovejuicejack

Zero shots on target on 22:29 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Obviously I wasn't there but I think the 40 mph winds had something to do with our lack of shots on target (as well as the fact Liverpool only had 1).

Garrys fresh out the box new excuse, love it.
Zero shots on target on 22:35 - Nov 29 with 853 viewslovejuicejack

Was it different wind at the West ham game cause they scored, maybe a different wind at the Norwich game too huh, just our luck.
Zero shots on target on 22:36 - Nov 29 with 851 viewskarnataka

Zero shots on target on 19:26 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

Honestly we don't need to light the world ablaze or anything. we just need to look threatening again. Even if were just striking straight into a keepers mits. anything is better than not even trying to break into the penalty box.

Couldn't agree more. If you shoot, you may get a deflection or a corner or the keeper may spill it or a handball or you may get a goal or it may be an easy save. There are many possible outcomes but only one thing is certain, none of them will happen if you don't shoot and we seem to be extremely shot-shy at the moment.
Zero shots on target on 22:37 - Nov 29 with 841 viewsSwansNZ

Zero shots on target on 22:29 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

You’d think if the conditions were very windy, we’d be shooting lots from outside the box, as it could move the ball more in the air, making it tricky for the goalkeeper. Not sure how windy it was at field level.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Zero shots on target on 08:13 - Nov 30 with 725 viewsbarry_island

Shooting gives the ball away unnecessarily especially when it's windy.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Zero shots on target on 12:15 - Nov 30 with 663 viewsJackanapes

It was the wrong kind of wind?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Zero shots on target on 16:52 - Nov 30 with 572 viewsDewi1jack

Zero shots on target on 12:15 - Nov 30 by Jackanapes

It was the wrong kind of wind?

And it was wet rain.
And very dangerous leaves blowing around

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024