Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire 15:38 - Nov 30 with 594 viewsmattyhill1991

Hi,

My name is Matthew Hill and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth and I am conducting a research project about the changing demographic of football fans and the increased ticket prices in football.

Do you think ticket prices are too high? Do you think the football fan demographic is changing? What is your opinion?

If anybody is interested taking part, please click on the link below. This will only take a few minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SBNnKkfmyi5oFrSNUIZRWmIPE-mrzkIvKi_mirmp22k/vie

Best Wishes,

Matthew Hill
University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:42 - Nov 30 with 590 viewsClinton

Doesnt work for me pal, browser says the file isnt there. Using Google Chrome browser.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:45 - Nov 30 with 586 viewsBanosswan

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:42 - Nov 30 by Clinton

Doesnt work for me pal, browser says the file isnt there. Using Google Chrome browser.

Same

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 578 viewsThursday

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:45 - Nov 30 by Banosswan

Same

Take away the /vie from the link. It was probably a view that got cut.
University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:57 - Nov 30 with 565 viewsjacabertawe

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 15:51 - Nov 30 by Thursday

Take away the /vie from the link. It was probably a view that got cut.

Yes, that works.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 16:12 - Nov 30 with 547 viewsjasper_T

Monk out
University Project - Fans Forum Questionnaire on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 544 viewsLoyal

Oddly enough Matt, I am also doing a survey on quim expansion nationally, that is the reactive tightness of said part when wrapped around a hardened gristle. I see you are in Portsmouth, and even though my remit has been premier league clubs of late I am happy to consider some tightness sessions on campus or in your local halls.

If you could message me we can arrange this. I am looking for no more than five quims to enable this survey to take place. I will expect two bottles of vodka and a line or two of flaky pastry when the going gets touchy or if we meet with any dryness.

Max age is 22, I don't want any enlarged clout or finger fanatics.
Press on brother, enjoy the day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024