Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 14:16 - Dec 13 with 29470 viewsLoyal

Travel ideas, tickets, hotels, gatherings etc.
Pictures of flags you are taking.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 20:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:31 - Dec 16 with 3751 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:20 - Dec 16 by KGriz16

I never said I was going too, just that I've been warned not too.

I'm not a big fan of being told what to do, why have you been informed not to ?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 12:31]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:12 - Dec 16 with 3719 viewsDrGonzo

Ferry to Bilbao. Drive to Bordeuax. After the Slovakia game then drive to Lens for the England game. Tents with the odd hotel/hostel if we are feeling flush. Wales.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:22 - Dec 16 with 3715 viewspencoedjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:20 - Dec 16 by marchamjack

None of us 'expect' tickets as of any right at all, but as FAW members, we're all applying as we're entitled to and hoping to get them through a ballot no doubt given they'll probably be over-subscribed by some of the other members who'll be applying too. We might be successful we might not. Hope that's ok with you.

Seen Wales in Europe over the years, including in Russia for the 0-0 play-off under Sparky. Had some great away Wales trips and intend heading to France with or without tickets.

Fck me. Thought it was only some Swans threads you had to prove what a super fan you are.

Well said mate who the fuk says who can apply for tickets.

It would also help if Vince Alm posted the updates he posts on CCMB board on here as well.

He is a rep for South Wales not Cardiff.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:23 - Dec 16 with 3714 viewspencoedjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:49 - Dec 16 by JBT95

Why the f*ck would you wear a Swansea shirt when supporting Wales?

Don't be like a blooburd. Some will wear visit malaysia crap no doubt, ar$wipes.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 11:49]

Should I cover my Swansea tattoos & speak with a Kaardiff accent ?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:33 - Dec 16 with 3698 viewsKGriz16

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:31 - Dec 16 by Loyal

I'm not a big fan of being told what to do, why have you been informed not to ?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 12:31]

Not sure. They don't want the black and white colours of success to cause animosity amongst the confused blue and red.

I know the majority of the bus are Cardiff fans, I just don't think they want some moron picking a fight after a few beers on the bus
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:15 - Dec 16 with 3678 viewsPapaLazarou

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 08:53 - Dec 16 by Devz00

4 of us staying in Bordeaux for 3 nights. This is for the Slovakia game.

The direct flights for the dates we wanted were over a hundred quid more than the 1 stop flights which stopped in Paris. But this meant it was 5 hours in total for what should be a 1.5 hour flight. So we are now flying to Paris for about £80 and then getting a train down to Bordeaux which should be about 3-4 hours and hopefully cheap!

Trying to get tickets for the Slovakia game as 4 of us are Gold members but if not, we'll go to the fan park.

Sounds pretty similar to our plan:

Megabus overnight from London > Paris on the 9th/10th
Day of drinking and a train from Paris down to Bordeaux late afternoon on the 10th
Wales v Slovakia on the 11th
Train back up to Paris on the morning of the 13th for Ireland v Sweden
Train up to Lille for England v Wales on the 16th, followed by Germany v Poland at 9pm back in Paris
Hopefully catch a few less glamorous games up North as well before flying back to Heathrow on the 19th.

Staying in an AirBnB in Bordeaux and a hostel in Paris, total cost of accommodation has been about £135 per person for 9 people - bargain!
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:02 - Dec 16 with 3661 viewsJBT95

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:20 - Dec 16 by marchamjack

None of us 'expect' tickets as of any right at all, but as FAW members, we're all applying as we're entitled to and hoping to get them through a ballot no doubt given they'll probably be over-subscribed by some of the other members who'll be applying too. We might be successful we might not. Hope that's ok with you.

Seen Wales in Europe over the years, including in Russia for the 0-0 play-off under Sparky. Had some great away Wales trips and intend heading to France with or without tickets.

Fck me. Thought it was only some Swans threads you had to prove what a super fan you are.

There is no ballot through the membership portal.

It's going to be ranked on some type of criteria. Once UEFA have got all the applications they will be sent back to the FAW ticket team who will go through them and then put together some type of system to rank people by.

The only ballot is the public ballot which anybody anywhere in the world can apply for. That might be a better option for you in all honesty.

Good for you going to Russia (oh when we had a chance of going to a tournament by the way). People who went to Llanelli in 2009 I have more respect for (one rare home game that I haven't done).
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:15 - Dec 16 with 3652 viewsPapaLazarou

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:02 - Dec 16 by JBT95

It's going to be ranked on some type of criteria. Once UEFA have got all the applications they will be sent back to the FAW ticket team who will go through them and then put together some type of system to rank people by.

The only ballot is the public ballot which anybody anywhere in the world can apply for. That might be a better option for you in all honesty.

Good for you going to Russia (oh when we had a chance of going to a tournament by the way). People who went to Llanelli in 2009 I have more respect for (one rare home game that I haven't done).

So basically it will come down to who's better friends with Lucy, the FAW's ticket representative? Seems fair to me...

Luckily we landed our Wales, Ireland and Germany v Poland tickets in the public ballot. Because I wouldn't trust that shambles at the FAW as far as I could chuck them!
Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 16:45 - Dec 16 with 3615 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:33 - Dec 16 by KGriz16

Not sure. They don't want the black and white colours of success to cause animosity amongst the confused blue and red.

I know the majority of the bus are Cardiff fans, I just don't think they want some moron picking a fight after a few beers on the bus

Then don't travel with them.
Seems there will be a lot of fighting on this tour then, because I am not familiar with any Swansea fans who will hide who they support to keep Cardiff fans happy.

Seems odd, but true.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 3573 viewsmarchamjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:02 - Dec 16 by JBT95

You do appear to have a terrible chip here.

Are you a FAW member? Presume you'll be guaranteed tickets anyway having been to all the games no doubt, so can't understand why you might have a problem if based on a ranking system?

You must surely be an away member anyway being such a top Wales fan...cannot believe you missed the Llanelli game v Estonia in 2009 though . Dear me. Part-timer if ever I heard of one.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:12 - Dec 16 with 3546 viewsInTheCity

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:12 - Dec 16 by DrGonzo

Ferry to Bilbao. Drive to Bordeuax. After the Slovakia game then drive to Lens for the England game. Tents with the odd hotel/hostel if we are feeling flush. Wales.

I am also getting the Portsmouth Bilbao ferry and driving to Bordeaux.
Stopping off in San Sebastian, where I stayed when Wales played a friendly against the Basque country a few years ago. A lovely place that I am looking forward to visiting again.
I'll be travelling with my wife and young daughter so will camp on the coast near Bordeaux but stay in Bordeaux the day of the game.

If I get a ticket for the Saes game I'll fly/train to Lens.. Staying in Lille or Paris.. Then travel back to Bordeaux to meet back up with family and drive down to Toulouse for the Russia game.

Then back across the north coast of Spain for the Santander Plymouth ferry.
If we progress I'll be looking at flying back out for one nighters.
Cannot bloody wait for it!!!
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 04:15 - Mar 28 with 3261 viewsjanesill

Just an update to England fans, the team's goalkeeper might totally be out of the entire Euro 2016 due to an ankle injury. The time frame for recovery is yet to be known but due to the severity of the damage, we might not see him this season. See updates here - http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/football/euro-2016
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 4:17]
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:23 - Mar 28 with 3197 viewsDewi1jack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:16 - Dec 16 by marchamjack

You do appear to have a terrible chip here.

Are you a FAW member? Presume you'll be guaranteed tickets anyway having been to all the games no doubt, so can't understand why you might have a problem if based on a ranking system?

You must surely be an away member anyway being such a top Wales fan...cannot believe you missed the Llanelli game v Estonia in 2009 though . Dear me. Part-timer if ever I heard of one.

Wales's number 1 fan missed a game.
At home as well.
Seems this person doesn't want anyone of us attending Welsh matches.

"More respect for someone who did Llanelli home than who did Russia away."
Warraknob
Llanelli used to be a short trip over the Afon Llwchwr for me. In fact was easier to go shopping there than Tesco Fforestfach and possibly the same distance.
Not sure how many days a Russian shopping trip would have taken me. Even without queueing time, I'm guessing a week.
Kids would have missed a titfull of schooling

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:37 - Mar 28 with 3189 viewsCooperman

There were quite a few tickets (much more than I expected) floating around inside the resale portal when it opened on 16th March, and I'm not talking singles either. I saw pairs available for all 3 group games.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:43 - Mar 28 with 3185 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:20 - Dec 16 by KGriz16

I never said I was going too, just that I've been warned not too.

Why have they warned you ?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:37 - Mar 28 with 2897 viewsmarchamjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:23 - Mar 28 by Dewi1jack

Wales's number 1 fan missed a game.
At home as well.
Seems this person doesn't want anyone of us attending Welsh matches.

"More respect for someone who did Llanelli home than who did Russia away."
Warraknob
Llanelli used to be a short trip over the Afon Llwchwr for me. In fact was easier to go shopping there than Tesco Fforestfach and possibly the same distance.
Not sure how many days a Russian shopping trip would have taken me. Even without queueing time, I'm guessing a week.
Kids would have missed a titfull of schooling

Wales no.1 fan was wrong on the ballot for the Wales group games tickets...there was one

Wales no.1 fan also predicted that Germany would easily beat England the other night...

Wales no.1 fan has really shown himself up on here

Wales no.1 fan...warraknob

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:38 - Mar 28 with 2896 viewsOldjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:35 - Dec 13 by raynor94

A nice bar in Greece for the England game

You're gonna be very confused that day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:09 - Mar 28 with 2794 viewsgiantstoneater

3 group games with Gulliver travels with the lad.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:24 - Mar 28 with 2737 viewsChief

all sorted apart from transport to and from lens from paris.

return train coming in at 60quid. anyone got any other ideas? seems a lot for hour and half train each way

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:13 - Mar 29 with 2671 viewsraynor94

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:38 - Mar 28 by Oldjack

You're gonna be very confused that day

Why, I'll be sipping copious amounts of cold beer with a Welsh shirt only

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:27 - Mar 29 with 2630 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:13 - Mar 29 by raynor94

Why, I'll be sipping copious amounts of cold beer with a Welsh shirt only

Better than being confused every fcking day 👍😂

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:46 - Mar 29 with 2601 viewsABERSWAN

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:24 - Mar 28 by Chief

all sorted apart from transport to and from lens from paris.

return train coming in at 60quid. anyone got any other ideas? seems a lot for hour and half train each way

The bloke who runs the buses for Wales fans is looking at Paris-Lens and back,as like you many fans are complaining at the train prices. If you go on "Welsh footy apostle" and click General at the top of the page,you will get,France Travel and tickets. There you will find a thread,Leigh's Paris-Lens-Paris buses. Keep an eye on that thread,and book your place,when it is all arranged. Used his buses many times,when abroad watching Wales,and always well organised.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:03 - Mar 31 with 2442 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I've had the text/email - Tickets should arrive today

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:09 - Mar 31 with 2419 viewsJBT95

Tickets arrived today. Happy as.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:08 - Mar 31 with 2405 viewsmarchamjack

My tickets have arrived too.

Delivery man asked me what was in the packet (cheeky bstd) as his boss had asked him to ask as mine was one of only 5 such packets they were delivering in Oxon today he said. So I opened it in front of him and he was like a little boy at Xmas, he even wanted to take a photo of the tickets to show his boss (I drew the line there). Good luck to the others in Oxon he was delivering too after me knowing there were Euro tickets in them...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024