Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 14:16 - Dec 13 with 29733 viewsLoyal

Travel ideas, tickets, hotels, gatherings etc.
Pictures of flags you are taking.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 20:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:01 - Jun 3 with 2438 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:47 - Jun 2 by Loyal

Wales v England tickets now at £260.
Viagogo.

Thanks for the help
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:43 - Jun 3 with 2414 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Any one going to the england game in lens and sat in the neutral end, section 27?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:06 - Jun 3 with 2405 viewsCheddarjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:43 - Jun 3 by blaenaugwentjack

Any one going to the england game in lens and sat in the neutral end, section 27?

I'm in section 27,but I thought that was part of the Wales end.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:10 - Jun 3 with 2400 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:06 - Jun 3 by Cheddarjack

I'm in section 27,but I thought that was part of the Wales end.

The info im getting is thats its in the neutral section? Think its towards the corner, hopefully next to the wales section?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:27 - Jun 3 with 2391 viewsCheddarjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:10 - Jun 3 by blaenaugwentjack

The info im getting is thats its in the neutral section? Think its towards the corner, hopefully next to the wales section?

Section 27 in the Delacourt stand is top tier near the corner,and this stand is mainly occupied by Wales fans is what I've been told.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:30 - Jun 3 with 2387 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:27 - Jun 3 by Cheddarjack

Section 27 in the Delacourt stand is top tier near the corner,and this stand is mainly occupied by Wales fans is what I've been told.

Just checked, your right, cheers.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:56 - Jun 3 with 2369 viewsLoyal

The whole end is Wales 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:34 - Jun 3 with 2357 viewskarnataka

hi Rich, what are your travel plans? I'm going out from Bristol on 10th and back on 13th then out on 20th, back 22nd. Just you & Craig going?
Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:33 - Jun 3 with 2337 viewsplasjack

If you cant make France, Swansea Council are showing all the games on the big screen in Castle Square.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:22 - Jun 3 with 2308 viewsCheddarjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:34 - Jun 3 by karnataka

hi Rich, what are your travel plans? I'm going out from Bristol on 10th and back on 13th then out on 20th, back 22nd. Just you & Craig going?

Hi Dave,there's five of us catching the ferry from Poole on the 10th then travelling around France by minibus and then returning on the 23rd.Craig's a football coach in Lanzarote for Thompson/First choice now and can't get the time off.Hopefully we'll cross paths at some stage mate.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:35 - Jun 3 with 2293 viewsbuilthjack

6 days until my ferry sails, can't f3cking wait. Sailing early morning next thurs, driving straight down to the dordoigne. Train to Bordeaux and Toulouse. England game in a bar. Come on Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 18:42 - Jun 3 with 2230 viewsmarchamjack

not on the 9am Portsmouth - Cherbourg sailing next Thursday are you?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:33 - Jun 3 with 2205 viewsDrGonzo

Anyone else on the Portsmouth to Bilbao 24hr ferry on Wednesday?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 2164 viewsbuilthjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 18:42 - Jun 3 by marchamjack

not on the 9am Portsmouth - Cherbourg sailing next Thursday are you?

No, gone for the cheap option Dover to Calais. £72 return. A few more miles I know.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 07:35 - Jun 4 with 2084 viewsbonymine

Tickets available to buy online now for both the Slovakia & Russia games via the official UEFA portal.

I just logged on and and within a couple of minutes could buy up to 4 tickets for both games.

Link here ;

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/ticketing/index.html

Good Luck 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 07:37 - Jun 4 with 2084 viewsowainglyndwr

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:33 - Jun 3 by DrGonzo

Portsmouth to Caen on Tuesday evening.
Are Swans fans meeting for a beer in Bordeaux
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:28 - Jun 4 with 2056 viewsVetchfieldpasty

http://hop-pub.com/

Seems to be a popular choice
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:05 - Jun 4 with 2046 viewsbuilthjack

I have been told that The Cambridge Arms is decent. Good reasonable food including full breakfast. Decent priced beer too. Will try it.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:17 - Jun 4 with 2029 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:28 - Jun 4 by Vetchfieldpasty

http://hop-pub.com/

Seems to be a popular choice

It's an English pub, only Eastern Europeans will be in these venues 👍

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:39 - Jun 4 with 1999 viewscrix

we cant get to the Slovakia game so our tickets are available if interested. I put the details in the ticket section of the forum, but if youre like me you may not have that part open so I'm posting here just in case.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2016 12:40]
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:44 - Jun 4 with 1933 viewsmonmouth

I'm nota lover of international football - can't see past the swans really - but I must say that I'm getting quite excited about this now. last time I really felt really committed to an international tournament was Brazil 1970 when i was allowed to stay up to watch the matches and 1978 watching Scotlands hilarious bungling (my scottish flatmate really thought they were going to win it.

I really am starting to think our settled team can punch Roy's assorted smegheads (he STILL has no idea of his best team, and wouldn't play it anyway - Rooney is untouchable) right out of the tournament.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:52 - Jun 4 with 1916 viewsplasjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:44 - Jun 4 by monmouth

I'm nota lover of international football - can't see past the swans really - but I must say that I'm getting quite excited about this now. last time I really felt really committed to an international tournament was Brazil 1970 when i was allowed to stay up to watch the matches and 1978 watching Scotlands hilarious bungling (my scottish flatmate really thought they were going to win it.

I really am starting to think our settled team can punch Roy's assorted smegheads (he STILL has no idea of his best team, and wouldn't play it anyway - Rooney is untouchable) right out of the tournament.

Hope we do well, and you are allowed to watch from your care home.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:47 - Jun 4 with 1829 viewskarnataka

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:22 - Jun 3 by Cheddarjack

Hi Dave,there's five of us catching the ferry from Poole on the 10th then travelling around France by minibus and then returning on the 23rd.Craig's a football coach in Lanzarote for Thompson/First choice now and can't get the time off.Hopefully we'll cross paths at some stage mate.

Wow, that sounds like a dream job but shame he can't get to any of the Euro games. Yeah, you never know, we seem to bump into each other fairly frequently, last time was newcastle away I think but will keep an eye out for you. Hope you have a great time
[Post edited 4 Jun 2016 23:02]
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:56 - Jun 4 with 1821 viewsInTheCity

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:33 - Jun 3 by DrGonzo

Yes. I will be.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:26 - Jun 5 with 1780 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:22 - Jun 3 by Cheddarjack

See you in Lens, regards to the big gun 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024