Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 14:16 - Dec 13 with 29724 viewsLoyal

Travel ideas, tickets, hotels, gatherings etc.
Pictures of flags you are taking.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 20:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 02:58 - Jun 12 with 1964 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:44 - Jun 11 by monmouth

Enjoy. Jealous now.

We are heading slightly south to meet up with friends on Monday, striking distance of Lens, but a nice quiet place. Can't wait for the festivities, I hope the England supporters come and enjoy the week, it could now mend a lot that has happened over the past few days.

Who knows the England fans may well seek some sanctuary in Lens in the arms of their well behaved football supporting equivalents from a few miles west.

We can but hope.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 02:59 - Jun 12 with 1963 viewsLoyal

I would like to add there is considerable muff over here.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 03:47 - Jun 12 with 1942 viewsDJack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 02:59 - Jun 12 by Loyal

I would like to add there is considerable muff over here.

Considering the topic I must that that is a very understated post from yourself!

As an aside I will take the opportunity to state that my avatar picture was taken in France...boring I know but there you go.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:49 - Jun 12 with 1843 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 03:47 - Jun 12 by DJack

Considering the topic I must that that is a very understated post from yourself!

As an aside I will take the opportunity to state that my avatar picture was taken in France...boring I know but there you go.

👍

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:59 - Jun 12 with 1831 viewsMattG

To all Welsh fans - Jacks, Bluebirds, whatever - just enjoy the trip, don't be a hero and come home safe.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:18 - Jun 12 with 1810 viewsmax936

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:30 - Jun 8 by scottishjack

If you're in the White Rose, say hello! Open bright and early for the rugby and hoping to have Glamorgan pale ale on from the Weekend... I would aim to get there by around 3 for the football if you want any chance of a seat mind, but the commentary will be on in both sides of the pub for the Wales matches.

The Glamorgan Pale Ale was awesome SJ really enjoyed it, those youngsters brought a great atmosphere to the place fair play, Mrs and I really enjoyed, nice meeting you.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:48 - Jun 12 with 1788 viewsairedale

JackHarris, when is the 'England' thread going up?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:26 - Jun 12 with 1759 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:48 - Jun 12 by airedale

JackHarris, when is the 'England' thread going up?

Cockett Jack was unavailable for comment

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:00 - Jun 12 with 1734 viewsairedale

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:26 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Cockett Jack was unavailable for comment

Hmm, must be working on the new thread. Whyfor you call him 'Cockett Jack'?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:16 - Jun 12 with 1715 viewsraynor94

There's going to be massive problems in Lille next week, with it being 15 miles from Lens, Russia playing their Wednesday, and us playing England the following day in Lens, it's a recipe for carnage, I just hope all the Welsh fans stay safe, as this is a massive headache for the French authorities

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:20 - Jun 12 with 1708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:00 - Jun 12 by airedale

Hmm, must be working on the new thread. Whyfor you call him 'Cockett Jack'?

CJ is a completely different poster than JH. CJ's avatar is the English flag. Just wondering what his thoughts must have been when that equalizer went in

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:26 - Jun 12 with 1637 viewsbuilthjack

Just got given some tickets for Austria v Hungary off our new Austrian friends, so will be back in Bordeaux for that one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:58 - Jun 13 with 1510 viewsbuilthjack

Managed to get tickets this morning for todays Spain v Czech game. Good atmosphere, not as loud as Wales by a mile. Not a bad game. Anybody see a Welsh flag with BuilthJack on, towards the corner, to the left of the Spanish fans. Nice ground, all the Spanish and Czech fans came in peace, carnival atmosphere outside the ground.
Off to Bordeaux tomorrow for the Austria game. Got to make the most of this trip.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:43 - Jun 14 with 1429 views1983

Just got back and a quick review

Fecking brilliant weekend no trouble what so ever plenty of Swansea City flags on show I counted 5 inside the ground, chatted with a few cardiff fans but clubs were never mentioned spoke with loads of others from Welshpool,Wxm,Liverpool,LLanelli,Carmarthen brilliant day had by all only down point was the ground is miles and miles from the city centre and the train strike did mess it up for a lot of people.

Just a note IF Ingerland did want to play up against the Welsh they will be in for a big shock seen plenty blokes more than capable of brushing them off and a Bolton Wanderers Union Jack was taken down in the game

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 16:15 - Jun 14 with 1363 viewsbuilthjack

Bordeaux is a lot quieter today than it was on Saturday!

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 16:24 - Jun 14 with 1354 viewsLeonisGod

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 16:15 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Bordeaux is a lot quieter today than it was on Saturday!

Sounds like you're making the most of it, lucky bugger
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 18:40 - Jun 14 with 1324 viewsbuilthjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 16:24 - Jun 14 by LeonisGod

Sounds like you're making the most of it, lucky bugger

I am in the stadium, not a great game. I have counted 5 Welsh flags about the place. I don't know have you noticed, but the Mitchell brothers are in goal.
Lots of Hungarian Ultras about, probably about 2-3000 in black t shirts, they say they are not looking for trouble but if the Russians or English start, they are ready for them.
Worrying.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 1279 viewsairedale

C'mon the Ice!!
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 23:08 - Jul 1 with 1049 viewsbuilthjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:04 - Jun 5 by Darran

I've already said in a different thread there's too much talking from players and press going on,they need to f*ck up and concentrate on playing football.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024