Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
big atmosphere tomorrow!!! 00:07 - Dec 26 with 2246 viewsChief

Lets really get behind the team tomorrow, it's a very winnable game so lets support the boys as much as we can and be patient even if we don't score early, or Gomis is offside repeatedly or WBA nick a goal.

We are in the shit, but when we've been in the shit before, swans crowds have turned up in force.

Come on the jacks

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 06:20 - Dec 26 with 2173 viewsEdmundo

Everyone will be so busted with over eating yesterday and sharing Xmas pressy aquirements, the football will be secondary 😉

Or the place will be bouncing with drunken sing songs 😁

Not sure what'll turn up, probably the normal East Stand choir and the pockets of other supporting groups. We need someone to combine all this.......a conductor of sorts👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 07:59 - Dec 26 with 2130 viewsbuilthjack

Can the whole ground please join in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:02 - Dec 26 with 2081 viewsymaohyd

I generally don't do emotion, but must be honest really feeling up for today and agree with every thing said bar one...

Good old Batefemi! How the fu ck can a professional footballer who is paid a fortune to put the ball in the net but can't... Not a problem..confidence etc but can't stay onside is just unbelievable.

I'm gutted about Garry Monk but surely with the rumours of the board wanting to clear out the backroom staff he must reflect on the situation and see the irony. In comes Beattie to specifically work with the forwards and the end result is a guy who gets caught offside practically 40% of our attacks!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:35 - Dec 26 with 2033 viewsbuilthjack

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:02 - Dec 26 by ymaohyd

I generally don't do emotion, but must be honest really feeling up for today and agree with every thing said bar one...

Good old Batefemi! How the fu ck can a professional footballer who is paid a fortune to put the ball in the net but can't... Not a problem..confidence etc but can't stay onside is just unbelievable.

I'm gutted about Garry Monk but surely with the rumours of the board wanting to clear out the backroom staff he must reflect on the situation and see the irony. In comes Beattie to specifically work with the forwards and the end result is a guy who gets caught offside practically 40% of our attacks!

Agree, it's crazy. How the hell can he just smile every time he cocks up, and he cocks up often. He might score now and then, but Jackfath would do better than that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 2019 viewsJackfath

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:35 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Agree, it's crazy. How the hell can he just smile every time he cocks up, and he cocks up often. He might score now and then, but Jackfath would do better than that.

You're right, I could. You on the other hand......

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 2019 viewsdgt73

Just make as much noise as you can.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:41 - Dec 26 with 2009 viewsJackfath

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:39 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Just make as much noise as you can.

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:43 - Dec 26 with 2007 viewsdgt73

No ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:46 - Dec 26 with 1993 viewsJackfath

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:43 - Dec 26 by dgt73

No ?

I've a sore throat. I don't want to aggitate it. Is that ok?

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:58 - Dec 26 with 1960 viewsraynor94

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 07:59 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Can the whole ground please join in

They always do

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:04 - Dec 26 with 1937 viewsOldjack

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 09:58 - Dec 26 by raynor94

They always do

no they don't ,it's been well documented how quiet the west is, a bloody morgue some say

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:15 - Dec 26 with 1895 viewsJackfath

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:04 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

no they don't ,it's been well documented how quiet the west is, a bloody morgue some say

It's cos the East is so damn cwazy!

You lot are bonkers over there mate!

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:29 - Dec 26 with 1858 viewsraynor94

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:04 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

Documented where? which publication was that in because I must have missed it

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:33 - Dec 26 with 1834 viewsTrundle10

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:15 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

It's cos the East is so damn cwazy!

You lot are bonkers over there mate!

Proper fans they are! They get drunk, sing and swear and everything.
big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:35 - Dec 26 with 1826 viewsOldjack

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:29 - Dec 26 by raynor94

Documented where? which publication was that in because I must have missed it

On here for starters ,having the odd clap with your woolly mitts on does not constitute as making a noise you pleb ,sing up ffs make an atmos

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:43 - Dec 26 with 1802 viewsJohnw102

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:35 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

On here for starters ,having the odd clap with your woolly mitts on does not constitute as making a noise you pleb ,sing up ffs make an atmos

Too busy checking their watches to see when anybody leaves their seat!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:49 - Dec 26 with 1777 viewsraynor94

You will be singing along this afternoon with the "whole" of the East then?

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:51 - Dec 26 with 1771 viewsJackfath

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:49 - Dec 26 by raynor94

He'll be a dribbling mess by 2.50.

Proper fan see!

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:53 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsLoyal

Many fans say the Liberty is an incredible atmosphere, but when your in amongst it sometimes it doesn't feel like that. I remember many people saying how noisy and passionate Bradford fans were at Wembley, but of course it was no different to what they were saying about us.

Broadminded.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 11:27 - Dec 26 with 1687 viewsOldjack

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 10:49 - Dec 26 by raynor94

yep always do sarn,i loves a good atmos me ,all we need now is for the team to play it's part and we'll be rocking
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 11:30]

big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 11:28 - Dec 26 with 1687 viewsBeaker

I sing in the South !!!!
big atmosphere tomorrow!!! on 11:34 - Dec 26 with 1669 viewsClinton

Stick together boys.
Score first and ground will be rockin'
Come On You Swans

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024