Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 17:07 - Jan 4 with 6574 viewsstid

What exactly has he done wrong?
Shelvey on 11:54 - Jan 5 with 762 viewsperchrockjack

Things change quickly in life and what we saw as good/great turn out not to be.
Its the case with seemingly all our recent acquisitions.

Either they really are garbage or our coaching is rubbish.

Montero seems not to have improved his crossing at all . If he could , he d be lethal.

Frankly, I don't think we can change all of our dross in JANUARY not that we would anyway given the current stupor the board are in.

Surely we cant be that unattractive a proposition for a manager if indeed Huw has been interviewing .

Just staggering and clear parallels with the 80s .

To be proved wrong, hopefully

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey on 11:56 - Jan 5 with 757 viewsvetchonian

Shelvey on 11:41 - Jan 5 by DafyddHuw

Shelvey - delusions of grandeur. Marmite player as the thread suggests. I wish he was 10% as good as he thinks he is.
Doesn't appreciate that talent alone isn't enough. Every top top player puts in a shift, otherwise they become the Shelveys of this world.
Never, ever a fit for this club. Was amazed when we bought him, was prepared to be wrong about him, but apart from a few flashes of inspiration my gut instinct was right. And the Gylfi head-butting incident. We don't know the truth, but my impression id that JJS isn't a cohesive presence in the dressing room.
Excellent opportunity for the club to get rid, along with Gomis, Eder, Tabanou, Montero, Bartley and Naughton.And replace quantity with quality.

Often have wondered if the shelve deal was part of Liverpools payment for Joe or Brendan deal.
I see now we are calling for Tabanou to go I thought we were desperate for him to replace that so called no hoper Taylor?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024